Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-29-2019, 07:53 AM   #1
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
Did you add ilumination to the Max?

Hi, the Max3 comes to my mind and the quesrion appears about how you all owners of any of the Max series solves the problem of not having a back/frontlight. I suppose some of you only have the room ambient light and will say thats enough, but some will have an attachable light on the screen or something like that.

What do you have to give some light to the Max?
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 11:56 AM   #2
DenisR
Connoisseur
DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.

Device: Onyx Boox Max2
Hello,

I first purchased a Kobwa light, but it's a bit small for so big a screen as the Max2 one (in portrait mode), so I found then a TopElek with 2 heads and it's ok now even with the first power step in low light, better in the 2nd power step and still good with no other light around. This TopElek should also work without problem in landscape mode, not the Kobwa.

on Amazon, Kobwa : https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
TopElek : https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Denis
DenisR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2019, 11:04 AM   #3
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
Thanks @DenisR

I was expecting something more elaborated, libe a led bar on the top or something like that, but if it works at least is something.

I assume the lack of many answers it means most of the people just rely on the ambient light on the room

Well, thanks anyway
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 11:28 PM   #4
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
When I travel I use this

https://www.amazon.com/Reading-Prote...dp/B078VLDCW9/

and at home this one

https://www.benq.eu/en-eu/lamps/desklamp.html

Don't buy anything less than the 15/16 led small lamp as the screen is too big for smaller lamps and you wont get a decent experience

Last edited by whopper; 12-09-2019 at 11:31 PM.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote