Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 10-26-2019, 06:14 AM   #1
Ricdelanoche
Ricdelanoche began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Android 10,3 " erader for a student (take note ect ...)

Hello evryone, I'm looking for an android 10,3 " eareder, in order to connect a bluetooth keyboard and use OneNote.

So I have found the Likebook Mimas , and the Likebook Alita, but I saw there are a lot of software problems so if you have others models

Thank you
Ricdelanoche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 12:39 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Take a look at our wiki Android#EBook_Readers.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2019, 04:45 AM   #3
Ricdelanoche

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Take a look at our wiki Android#EBook_Readers.
I have read. I think i'm going to buy Likebook mimas but I don't no if this ereader can run OneNote or word ...
Old 10-27-2019, 01:23 PM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricdelanoche View Post
I have read. I think i'm going to buy Likebook mimas but I don't no if this ereader can run OneNote or word ...
According to this YouTube video it looks fairly easy to install the Google Playstore. Whether the Likebook Mimas Android version is new enough to support One Note or Word, I don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL0b9QcPaCQ

EDIT: It looks like the Lifebook Mimas uses Android 6.0 and One Note requires Android 5.0 and above, so (on paper anyhow) it looks like it should work. Looks like support on Android 4.4 and 5.0 for Word ended in June, 2019. So (I'm guessing) Android 6.0 should be good. Definitely look into this more deeply, however.

Last edited by rcentros; 10-27-2019 at 01:33 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:19 AM   #5
Ricdelanoche

ok thank you
Advert