Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-08-2017, 03:35 PM   #1
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Question forced synchronisation

I was pleased that Pocket worked on my new H2o2 contrary to the One, and downloaded the articles I saved today, and later read one which I then deleted from the device.

I always set my parameters to no automatic sync, and only sync Pocket from the Pocket page, and immediately close the wifi connexion. But I just noticed (a couple hours afterward) that the wifi was on, with the clock icon in the top bar. When I tried to disable the wifi, it immediately came back on, until the sync was done. The sync didn't do anything since I'm on the latest F/W, but I'm worried what that could force while I'm away from my computer - as I will be next week - and unable to undo whatever.

Did somebody else have this problem? Is there a thread I missed about it?
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote