Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 05-11-2015, 09:28 PM   #1
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Sync via content server vs wireless device

I am sure (I hope) that this has been mentioned before, but I have noticed that if I sync using the content server vs the wireless devices, I get minute changes in filenames. Unfortunately using moon+, this affects the Dropbox sync. Has this been reported before? I attempted a search and its probably in front of my face, but I haven't found the answer.

Thanks!

Edit: just saw the settings in cc to fix. Thanks and sorry for the spam.

Last edited by volwrath; 05-11-2015 at 09:40 PM.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote