Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-17-2020, 09:41 AM   #1
Bookstooge
Guru
Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 1st Gen
Access to Highlights and Notes Question

I have a first gen Oasis. I have my books separated into series and view things by Newest First. That helps me with my reading order. My question is, is there anyway to access the highlights and notes I've made in various books without going to that specific book? And thus throwing the series out of reading order?

For example. I have 6 series, 1, 2,3,4, 5 and 6. I make notes in 1 and 2. Then read 3 and 4. so my order now looks like 5,6, 1, 2, 3 and 4. If I go into the series to access the highlihgts and notes, then the order becomes 1,2, 5,6, 3 and 4.

If I can't, it is not a big deal. I keep my oasis in airplane mode and only connect it to my laptop to calibre. Any thoughts or tips would be appreciated. Thanks.
Bookstooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 12:02 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Since you are using calibre, have you tried the Annotations plugin?
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2020, 12:44 PM   #3
Bookstooge
Guru
Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have not. I try to keep my calibre use as lean as possible so as to not have to deal with "a person" there in the forum. However, if it will do what I am asking, I'll have a look. Won't cut my nose off to spite my face

Thank you.
Old 12-17-2020, 01:00 PM   #4
Bookstooge
Guru

and after looking at it, that would appear to be the solution. Now I just have to implement it.

Thank you once again.
Old 12-18-2020, 01:06 AM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
You're welcome.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert