Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 03-02-2024, 10:06 AM   #106
sgmoore
Enthusiast
sgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleAZWorKFX View Post

ValueError:time data '2-19-12-03T00:00:00'*does not match known formats ('%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%SZ', '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%fZ', '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S%z', '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f%z', '%m/%d/%Y')
Take a look at https://github.com/ping/libby-calibre-plugin/pull/17 and see if it helps

Last edited by sgmoore; 03-02-2024 at 10:44 AM.
sgmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 05:26 PM   #107
KindleAZWorKFX
Connoisseur
KindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition and Samsung 10.1 tablet
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmoore View Post
Take a look at https://github.com/ping/libby-calibre-plugin/pull/17 and see if it helps
https://github.com/ping/libby-calibre-plugin/pull/17

I took a look at this page, it sounds like importing the downloaded zip file plugin without unzipping it might be the cause from the comments, but since I didn't directly download this from the calibre forums, I am not sure that applies since I used the get plugin download feature within calibre itself, and I didn't directly download most of them from this forum, I normally install most of the plugins directly from calibre's plugin download system.

Quote:
spicefather commented last month

Seems like you might be using the repo zip directly, you do need to unzip that and re-zip it as noted in my comment above. Once unzipped, go into the calibre-plugin folder, select everything, and create zip (7-zip or Windows' "Send to > Compressed folder" should both be fine).
this comment is the one I am referring to, since I don't need to uncompress or do a 7-zip thing with the plugin, I should not have to unzip the one that was downloaded with Calibre's plugin download system I think, it a bit confused me. but it almost sounds like a different problem.

my error does not have this in it below, from that page link.

Quote:
calibre.customize.InvalidPlugin: The plugin in 'D:\\Documents\\libby-calibre-plugin-main.zip' is invalid. It does not contain a top-level __init__.py file
this page some what matches to the main code on that page,

Quote:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.models", line 1077, in data
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.libby.client" , line 337, in parse_datetime
ValueError: time data '2019-12-03T00:00:00' does not match known formats ('%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%SZ', '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%fZ', '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S%z', '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S.%f%z', '%m/%d/%Y')
but that page has a few lines in the traceback that mine did not have if that matters, below in bold is the only matching traceback line, the rest of them I didn't get in my error.

Quote:
File "calibre\gui2\threaded_jobs.py", line 82, in start_work
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.ebook_downloa d", line 59, in __call__
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.download", line 253, in add
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.download", line 97, in update_metadata
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.libby.client" , line 337, in parse_datetime

Last edited by KindleAZWorKFX; 03-02-2024 at 05:31 PM. Reason: added more detail.
KindleAZWorKFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 06:55 PM   #108
sgmoore
Enthusiast
sgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfoldedsgmoore reads XML... blindfolded

Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleAZWorKFX View Post
https://github.com/ping/libby-calibre-plugin/pull/17

I took a look at this page, it sounds like importing the downloaded zip file plugin without unzipping it might be the cause from the comments, but since I didn't directly download this from the calibre forums , I am not sure that applies

Sorry, I shouldn't have just pointed you to this page without explaining what it was.

The page is (I hope) instructions on how to fix your problem.

So downloading the zip and unzipping is not causing your problem but instead is (hopefully) the solution to your problem.

Basically what I think happened is this.

p1nkyy had a problem with an error message that sound very similar to yours and reported it at https://github.com/ping/libby-calibre-plugin/issues/20

spicefather fixed the issue and also sent the details of the fix to ping who wrote the plugin and maintains/publishes it.

Unfortunately ping is busy and does not have time to deal with this. So the official plugin still does not contain the fix.

p1nkyy then asked spicefather how he fixed the issue.

He/she was given instructions, but didn't follow them completely. He/she must have downloaded the zip from https://github.com/spicefather/libby...heads/main.zip , but missed the bit where he needed to extract the files and then re-zip just the files in the calibre-plugin folder.

This is when he/she got the InvalidPlugin error

spicefather then clarifies what needs to be done to fix the issue.

p1knkky then follows the instructions correctly and it sorted their problem.

So I was hoping if you followed the same instructions, then it might sort yours.

Does that make sense now?
Old 03-04-2024, 09:04 AM   #109
miss_p1nky
Enthusiast
miss_p1nky will become famous soon enoughmiss_p1nky will become famous soon enoughmiss_p1nky will become famous soon enoughmiss_p1nky will become famous soon enoughmiss_p1nky will become famous soon enoughmiss_p1nky will become famous soon enough

Device: Moon+ Reader Pro
@sgmoore is correct, I had troubles applying the forked plugin but finally made it work and it got rid of the problem of the unmatched date.
miss_p1nky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 06:12 PM   #110
KindleAZWorKFX
Connoisseur
KindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition and Samsung 10.1 tablet
@sgmoore is correct, I also was able to fix it, I tried and worked it out, I had to import the new files into a zipped folder, then from calibre import it, I was unable to just edit and rezip it under the folder in calibre's plugins, I had to use the interface and import a modified zip file with the data files from github, but that worked for me. it didn't like me just reziping the files in the source folder for calibre's plugins, again I was able to get it updated and no more time error so far. thanks for the help when I had just reziped the files from github, without using the import zip feature of calibre, it just didn't load the plugin at all with just that method, but when I added the files and imported it with

load plugin from file option in calibre, that worked once I took the files from github for overdrive libby and made a zip of those files, that's how I was able to fix it.
KindleAZWorKFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 05:03 PM   #111
jess
jess began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
This plugin has been working great for me (I have been using the spice father fork), then today suddenly stopped working altogether. I get this error when trying to refresh my holds or loans:

Code:
calibre, version 7.8.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>HTTPError</b>:HTTP Error 400: Bad Request

calibre 7.8  embedded-python: True
macOS-14.4.1-arm64-arm-64bit Darwin ('64bit', '')
('Darwin', '23.4.0', 'Darwin Kernel Version 23.4.0: Fri Mar 15 00:12:25 PDT 2024; root:xnu-10063.101.17~1/RELEASE_ARM64_T6030')
Python 3.11.5
OSX: ('14.4.1', ('', '', ''), 'arm64')
Interface language: None
EXE path: /Applications/calibre.app/Contents/MacOS/calibre
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeACSM (0, 0, 16) && DeDRM (10, 0, 3) && BookFusion Plugin (0, 8, 1) && Count Pages (1, 13, 6) && Goodreads (1, 8, 1) && Goodreads Sync (1, 16, 5) && Import List (1, 9, 4) && Job Spy (1, 0, 239) && Modify ePub (1, 8, 3) && OverDrive Libby (0, 1, 9)
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.dialog.search", line 294, in <lambda>
    worker.errored.connect(lambda err: errored_out(err))
                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.dialog.search", line 291, in errored_out
    raise err
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.workers", line 50, in run
    results = self.client.media_search(
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.overdrive.client", line 507, in media_search
    return self.send_request("media/search/", query=params)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.overdrive.client", line 239, in send_request
    response = self.opener.open(req, timeout=self.timeout)
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "urllib/request.py", line 525, in open
  File "urllib/request.py", line 634, in http_response
  File "urllib/request.py", line 563, in error
  File "urllib/request.py", line 496, in _call_chain
  File "urllib/request.py", line 643, in http_error_default
urllib.error.HTTPError: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
And this when I try to search:
Code:
calibre, version 7.8.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>HTTPError</b>:HTTP Error 400: Bad Request

calibre 7.8  embedded-python: True
('Darwin', '23.4.0', 'Darwin Kernel Version 23.4.0: Fri Mar 15 00:12:25 PDT 2024; root:xnu-10063.101.17~1/RELEASE_ARM64_T6030')
Python 3.11.5
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeACSM (0, 0, 16) && DeDRM (10, 0, 3) && BookFusion Plugin (0, 8, 1) && Count Pages (1, 13, 6) && Goodreads (1, 8, 1) && Goodreads Sync (1, 16, 5) && Import List (1, 9, 4) && Job Spy (1, 0, 239) && Modify ePub (1, 8, 3) && OverDrive Libby (0, 1, 9)
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.dialog.search", line 294, in <lambda>
    worker.errored.connect(lambda err: errored_out(err))
                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.dialog.search", line 291, in errored_out
    raise err
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.workers", line 50, in run
    results = self.client.media_search(
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.overdrive.client", line 507, in media_search
    return self.send_request("media/search/", query=params)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.overdrive.client", line 239, in send_request
    response = self.opener.open(req, timeout=self.timeout)
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
urllib.error.HTTPError: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I deleted an expired library card in Libby and 'synced' all my shelfs. I am at a loss. Any help would be very much appreciated!!
jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 06:14 PM   #112
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
I'm also unable to use the plugin today. I'm seeing the same errors that Jess reported.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 08:14 PM   #113
Thena
Thena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterThena can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kobo Libra 2
I also got these errors suddenly. I uninstalled and re-installed. Didn't work.

What did work for me is regenerating my Libby code. I went to settings in Libby to get a new and it worked.

Other than that, I really like this plugin and am grateful for it since I have library cards at 5 libraries. This is the best way for me to download the ACSM files.
Thena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 08:54 PM   #114
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thena View Post
I also got these errors suddenly. I uninstalled and re-installed. Didn't work.

What did work for me is regenerating my Libby code. I went to settings in Libby to get a new and it worked.

Other than that, I really like this plugin and am grateful for it since I have library cards at 5 libraries. This is the best way for me to download the ACSM files.
Your solution worked for me!
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 11:05 PM   #115
DaySleeper
Enthusiast
DaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toys

Device: MoonReader+ Android app on Samsung Galaxy S6 Lite and otherst
I'm also having trouble today with the plug-in, but am getting a different error:

calibre, version 6.14.1
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>ClientForbiddenError</b>: Error synchronizing data<p>HTTP Error 403: Forbidden</p>

calibre 6.14.1 Portable embedded-python: True
Windows-10-10.0.19045-SP0 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.19045')
Python 3.10.1
Windows: ('10', '10.0.19045', 'SP0', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeACSM (0, 0, 16) && Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (2, 6, 0) && DeDRM (10, 0, 3) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (2, 6, 0) && Access Aide (0, 1, 13) && Action Chains (1, 18, 19) && Annotations (1, 17, 13) && Calibre Power Search Plugin (2, 2, 0) && CalibreSpy (1, 0, 92) && Count Pages (1, 12, 1) && DOC Input (1, 0, 1) && Ebook Translator (2, 0, 3) && Editor Chains (0, 8, 3) && EpubMerge (2, 17, 0) && EpubSplit (3, 6, 0) && FanFicFare (4, 20, 0) && FictionDB (1, 4, 1) && Find Duplicates (1, 10, 7) && GetFileName (0, 2, 0) && Goodreads (1, 7, 3) && Goodreads_Rating (4, 0, 0) && Job Spy (1, 0, 205) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (2, 6, 0) && KFX Input (2, 6, 0) && Set KFX metadata (from KFX Output) (2, 3, 1) && KFX Output (2, 3, 1) && Kindle Collections (1, 7, 29) && KindleUnpack - The Plugin (0, 83, 1) && Mass Search-Replace (1, 7, 1) && Media File Importer (1, 0, 27) && Modify ePub (1, 8, 2) && MultiColumnSearch (1, 0, 96) && Open With (1, 8, 1) && OverDrive Libby (0, 1, 9) && Overdrive Link (2, 57, 0) && Reading List (1, 15, 1) && Save To Format (0, 0, 6) && Search The Internet (1, 10, 4) && Similar Stories (1, 0, 58) && Standard Ebooks (1, 0, 0) && TTS to MP3 (0, 6, 0) && View Manager (1, 10, 2) && Wiki Reader (2, 2, 1) && all recipes Recipe Reader (1, 0, 2) && Overdrive Link Metadata Source (2, 57, 0)
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.libby.client" , line 518, in send_request
File "urllib\request.py", line 525, in open
File "urllib\request.py", line 634, in http_response
File "urllib\request.py", line 563, in error
File "urllib\request.py", line 496, in _call_chain
File "urllib\request.py", line 643, in http_error_default
urllib.error.HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.workers", line 351, in run
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.libby.client" , line 631, in sync
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.libby.client" , line 538, in send_request
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.libby.errors" , line 143, in process
calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.libby.errors.Clien tForbiddenError: <calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.libby.errors.Clie ntForbiddenError; http_status=403, msg='HTTP Error 403: Forbidden', error_response='{"result":"missing_chip"}''>
DaySleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 04:02 AM   #116
sgmoore
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaySleeper View Post
I'm also having trouble today with the plug-in, but am getting a different error:

calibre, version 6.14.1
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>ClientForbiddenError</b>: Error synchronizing data<p>HTTP Error 403: Forbidden</p>

http_status=403, msg='HTTP Error 403: Forbidden', error_response='{"result":"missing_chip"}''>
Same here, but Thena's solution of generating a new Libby Setup Code solved it.
Old 04-18-2024, 05:05 AM   #117
DaySleeper
Enthusiast
DaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toysDaySleeper shares his or her toys

Device: MoonReader+ Android app on Samsung Galaxy S6 Lite and otherst
Thanks. At first I thought I just had to click the "generate setup code button," but that gave me another Error 403. Then I checked the help file and it turned out I needed to get a code from a device that has the Libby app installed on it, and type it in to the plugin configuration screen. That worked, and I'm back in business.

Last edited by DaySleeper; 04-18-2024 at 05:15 AM.
DaySleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 09:54 AM   #118
Mlkramer
Mlkramer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
ClientForbiddenError 403

Libby has been up and running great for some time and just started getting below error. I did attempt to get and enter a new code

calibre, version 7.8.0

calibre 7.8 embedded-python: True
('Darwin', '23.4.0', 'Darwin Kernel Version 23.4.0: Fri Mar 15 00:12:41 PDT 2024; root:xnu-10063.101.17~1/RELEASE_ARM64_T8103')
Python 3.11.5
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeACSM (0, 0, 16) && Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (2, 10, 0) && DeDRM (10, 0, 9) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (2, 10, 0) && Goodreads Sync (1, 16, 5) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (2, 10, 0) && From KFX (2, 10, 0) && KFX Input (2, 10, 0) && OverDrive Libby (0, 1, 9)
response = req_opener.open(req, timeout=self.timeout)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

synced_state = libby_client.sync()
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
res: Dict = self.send_request("chip/sync")
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ErrorHandler.process(e, error_response)
raise error_info["error"](
calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.libby.errors.Clien tForbiddenError: <calibre_plugins.overdrive_libby.libby.errors.Clie ntForbiddenError; http_status=403, msg='HTTP Error 403: Forbidden', error_response='{"result":"missing_chip"}''>
Mlkramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 10:05 AM   #119
Mlkramer
Mlkramer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
fixed-had to generate code again a few times before it took

generate code eventually worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlkramer View Post
Libby has been up and running great for some time and just started getting below error. I did attempt to get and enter a new code

calibre, version 7.8.0

calibre 7.8 embedded-python: True
('Darwin', '23.4.0', 'Darwin Kernel Version 23.4.0: Fri Mar 15 00:12:41 PDT 2024; root:xnu-10063.101.17~1/RELEASE_ARM64_T8103')
Python 3.11.5
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeACSM (0, 0, 16) && Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (2, 10, 0) && DeDRM (10, 0, 9) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (2, 10, 0) && Goodreads Sync (1, 16, 5) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (2, 10, 0) && From KFX (2, 10, 0) && KFX Input (2, 10, 0) && OverDrive Libby (0, 1, 9)
response = req_opener.open(req, timeout=self.timeout)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

synced_state = libby_client.sync()
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
res: Dict = self.send_request("chip/sync")
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ErrorHandler.process(e, error_response)
raise error_info["error"](
Mlkramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 01:22 AM   #120
adinab
adinab began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021
I've been using the Overdrive Libby plugin for Calibre on Mac without issue until tonight, where it was giving me an error. I tried reinstalling the plugin and went to the 'customize plugin' area where I would enter in the setup code as I had done in the past... but it won't let me type it in. It just gives me a thick black line and when I try to type in the code, nothing shows up. I'm on Mac, I tried downgrading to Calibre 7.8.0, installed the plugin directly from Calibre and then from a zip file, restarted my computer, reinstalled EVERYTHING including Calibre to 6.29 and all of my plugins, upgraded back up to 7.9.0. Still can't enter the setup code when I had no issue doing it in the past. Would anyone be able to help with this or tell me why it might be happening?
adinab is offline   Reply With Quote