Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-29-2012, 02:52 PM   #31
joeindallas
Enthusiast
joeindallas began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Wow! I asked for a plugin to do exactly this earlier in the year, and although that made me subscribed to the "plugin ideas" thread - I had no idea this existed. This is the last piece to make my Calibre experience complete! Thanks, and can't wait to get to my Calibre machine to try it out. (although is it me, or are more and more libraries eliminating access for non-residents? I used to have access to 5 libraries in the north TX area, and now am down to two)
joeindallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:57 PM   #32
Pierre Menard
Zealot
Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Nook HD+, Nook Simple Touch
Unfortunately, this will not find Overdrive Advantage titles. These require you to be logged into your library account to search, as they are only available to specific libraries within a larger consortium. (ed: it looks like it finds Advantage titles if they're available at all the libraries but some have additional copies; but doesn't find them if they only available at all from a select list of libraries within the group)

This plugin would have been great for keeping a "lookout" list of books I'm interested in that aren't yet available at my library(s)--add an empty book record to calibre and then periodically search on that list to see if any have been added. Unfortunately, the ones I would be interested in looking for also tend to be the Advantage titles.

Last edited by Pierre Menard; 12-05-2012 at 07:04 PM. Reason: add'l info
Pierre Menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2012, 09:39 AM   #33
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
To support Overdrive Advantage, the plugin would require credentials in order to log in to the library site before checking book availability. Because of variations in login procedures it would require writing code specific to particular libraries, which would be troublesome for me to support. I’ll look into it.

Unrelated to the above, the Brooklyn Public Library recently changed their website in a way that is incompatible with the plugin. (The site has been restructured so that instead of checking out a book in a particular format, it now allows you to check out a book and then later decide what format to read it in.) I will work on a fix for this.

Edit: Version 1.2.2 released to correct the problem with Brooklyn Public Library.

Last edited by jhowell; 12-06-2012 at 07:23 PM. Reason: New release
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:13 PM   #34
capnm
Groupie
capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
the Brooklyn Public Library recently changed their website in a way that is incompatible with the plugin.

Edit: Version 1.2.2 released to correct the problem with Brooklyn Public Library.
And they changed it again ...
(And it's not just Brooklyn, this seems to be Overdrive's new look.)

I hope this doesn't make your plugin unmaintainable.
capnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:11 AM   #35
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Version 1.3.0 Released
  • Optional sign in with user's credentials to detect additional books available through Overdrive Advantage
  • Handle further changes in the Overdrive website redesign
  • Extend timeouts for slow responding websites

This release contains the first attempt at supporting Overdrive Advantage titles that are only available when signed in at a library. Since I do not have access to a library that uses this I am unable to test if the additional titles actually discovered by this change. I would appreciate a report from anyone whose library uses this feature.
Advert
Old 01-03-2013, 02:55 PM   #36
PrimeroFin2
PrimeroFin2 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Using this plugin, can you search overdrive catalog for books by an author even though you presently have no books by that author in your calibre library?

---

I just installed the overdrive plugin for calibre.

It works fine for searching overdrive catalog of my local library for books that are already in my calbire library (don't quite understand why I'd want to that if I already have the book).

It also works fine for searching for more books by an author if I already have 1 book by that author in my calibre library.

However, I want to search overdrive for books by an author when I do not yet have any of that author's books in Calibre. Can this plugin do that?
PrimeroFin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #37
PrimeroFin2
PrimeroFin2 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Never mind.

I just discovered the Calibre concept of "empty books" which allows searching for an author even though you do not have one of the author's books.
PrimeroFin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:07 AM   #38
capnm
Groupie
capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: sony
Handles the new site design nicely again, thanks.

I tried to test the Advantage support, but my libraries seem to use Advantage just for extra copies, not extra titles, so I couldn't test it ...
capnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:23 AM   #39
sitrucz
Connoisseur
sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Apple iPad Mini
I’m receiving an error adding my library link. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin. Any ideas?

Quote:
calibre, version 0.9.13
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'tuple' object has no attribute 'extend'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.config", line 287, in add_row
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.config", line 258, in populate_table_row
AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'extend'
sitrucz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #40
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitrucz View Post
I’m receiving an error adding my library link. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin. Any ideas?
Sorry, I introduced a bug in the last release. It is fixed in version 1.3.1.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:32 PM   #41
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
I recently installed calibre on a new computer and am having problems with the overdrive link plugin.

To test the plugin I searched for the books I have checked out from The Free Library of Philadelphia. Two of the books were "not at any library".

Searching for the books checked out from the San Francisco Public Library resulted in one book "not at any library".

Any idea what's wrong?
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #42
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFriend View Post
Any idea what's wrong?
The plugin works by first checking search.overdive.com for books by the selected author(s) and then checking the configured libraries to see if they have those books. I have seen in the past that search.overdrive.com is sometimes slow to report new books and so the plugin will not detect them.

Or there could be a problem with the configuration of your new PC.

You can check the debug log from a search for clues to the problem. When a search completes, you can obtain the log by clicking “View log” and then “Copy to clipboard” to save the results.

If you would like my help diagnosing this you can either send me a private message or post in this thread with the contents of the log (in a spoiler tag) along with the names of the books you were expecting to find.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:28 AM   #43
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free Library of Philadelphia:

View details:
Spoiler:
calibre, version 0.9.14
Overdrive Link: Search complete: <p>Overdrive Link found: <p>1 error in searching (click "View log" for details). 3 newly found books at libraries. 1 unchanged book/library link. Click "Show details" to see which.<p>Proceed with updating?

------------ ERRORS SEARCHING OVERDRIVE ------------
Overdrive response error for author agatha christie: Overdrive search result limit exceeded
------ NEWLY FOUND AT LIBRARIES (TO BE LINKED)------
At Bertram's Hotel by Christie, Agatha (at FLP)
Miss Marple's Final Cases by Christie, Agatha (at FLP)
City of Dragons by Hobb, Robin (at FLP)
-------------------- UNCHANGED ---------------------
Aunt Dimity's Death by Atherton, Nancy (Not at any library)

The search is also inconsistent as sometimes the book At Bertram's Hotel is listed as "Not at any library".

Log:

Spoiler:
Starting job: Search Overdrive for 4 books
================================================== ================
Searching Overdrive for author "agatha christie"
Open http://search.overdrive.com/SearchRe...ascending=True
Found "Yellow Iris" by "Agatha Christie" id "3b0bf06a-d351-4385-b9e4-006f9abc6950" isbn ""
Found "Sanctuary" by "Agatha Christie" id "bc6b963b-f3f9-4826-9352-01a5cd9c824f" isbn ""
Found "Four-and-Twenty Blackbirds" by "Agatha Christie" id "a00e302f-dae1-40f0-983b-0247842f6284" isbn ""
Found "The Case of the Caretaker" by "Agatha Christie" id "4c9ee263-d31d-4404-b90e-02f9cd23b2c9" isbn ""
Found "The Adventure of the 'Western Star'" by "Agatha Christie" id "30426a1d-bf74-4a7d-83f4-03c486a37643" isbn ""
Found "The Secret Adversary" by "Agatha Christie" id "57e13abd-785a-406d-b955-061fe29b2024" isbn ""
Found "And Then There Were None" by "Agatha Christie" id "65ebde51-a4df-4f67-81ac-07cfd4668631" isbn ""
Found "The Million Dollar Bond Robbery" by "Agatha Christie" id "f06c4c11-452e-4979-a058-07d7d2b03007" isbn ""
Found "Ordeal by Innocence" by "Agatha Christie" id "69bd604c-3a7c-43cb-8042-07e6ca90454d" isbn ""
Found "The Red Signal" by "Agatha Christie" id "e67bedc2-c814-4aaa-8b73-0a9bc38d67a6" isbn ""
Found "The Adventure of the Sinister Stranger" by "Agatha Christie" id "05d737ea-0d06-4793-be7a-0ae766e967ed" isbn ""
Found "The Mirror Crack'd: from Side to Side" by "Agatha Christie" id "40a9080a-4e0c-4dc7-9d15-0ca33588655a" isbn ""
Found "The Man in the Mist" by "Agatha Christie" id "ef8401f6-1620-4655-b753-0e9358c1488d" isbn ""
Found "The Clocks" by "Agatha Christie" id "664885ad-c303-4972-b36c-0f357708f149" isbn ""
Found "Endless Night" by "Agatha Christie" id "60b7248e-c755-4fd5-b409-0f65ed4e6de6" isbn ""
Found "The Hollow" by "Agatha Christie" id "fbb09bc2-6983-413f-91e9-101437aff301" isbn ""
Found "Lord Edgware Dies" by "Agatha Christie" id "d341fdb8-4b0e-421a-8857-1094322a3b83" isbn ""
Found "Double Sin and Other Stories" by "Agatha Christie" id "d171e151-cc7c-4cdb-8027-186f194e42db" isbn ""
Found "4.50 From Paddington" by "Agatha Christie" id "5f3d82d0-e57e-46c2-9c68-19479d86dbce" isbn ""
Found "The Tragedy of Marsdon Manor" by "Agatha Christie" id "30f34b7c-3aef-4b49-a165-197753a8a805" isbn ""
Found "Finessing the King" by "Agatha Christie" id "50367f13-d192-41ea-b2e5-1a5df4121f8b" isbn ""
Found "The Under Dog and Other Stories" by "Agatha Christie" id "68fb947a-5e56-47cc-a2bd-1c8c25406a0e" isbn ""
Found "The Case of the Middle-Aged Wife" by "Agatha Christie" id "fcce35b8-a269-418a-b259-20898c1bf655" isbn ""
Found "Miss Marple's Final Cases" by "Agatha Christie" id "5ab7d3b8-2d44-415d-bf91-22d9990fa4e1" isbn ""
Found "Towards Zero" by "Agatha Christie" id "33c6f91f-020f-458b-ab88-2397bd1164fe" isbn ""
Found "The Jewel Robbery at the Grand Metropolitan" by "Agatha Christie" id "94551457-9f46-4fcb-97a0-268a37754296" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" by "Agatha Christie" id "5341d309-6691-4758-8d96-281cbdf1042d" isbn ""
Found "The Body in the Library" by "Agatha Christie" id "36900865-4c50-42c2-b053-2f2bb8b8a6ac" isbn ""
Found "The Dead Harlequin" by "Agatha Christie" id "e2b76003-8dff-4205-9fdf-2fe5754a1f72" isbn ""
Found "The Moving Finger" by "Agatha Christie" id "7689d019-7f8a-4f75-b7a0-349ae9d07405" isbn ""
Found "Death on the Nile" by "Agatha Christie" id "b4df89f4-c5fd-47a7-a470-352fe76fb48a" isbn ""
Found "Ingots of Gold" by "Agatha Christie" id "15af438f-cbef-4e66-9f3e-3987ba4f5781" isbn ""
Found "The Golden Ball And Other Stories" by "Agatha Christie" id "6a62db81-8005-4d93-b334-39adcf484736" isbn ""
Found "The Big Four" by "Agatha Christie" id "98a8095c-7658-47fa-91cf-3d579125f01b" isbn ""
Found "The Mousetrap and Other Plays" by "Agatha Christie" id "70483a0b-a2b0-4e32-bdd2-3eb9299a9cd3" isbn ""
Found "Sleeping Murder" by "Agatha Christie" id "3cbb5194-ce50-4b41-af81-3f3d1b2f9eca" isbn ""
Found "Three Blind Mice and Other Stories" by "Agatha Christie" id "1735061d-1d65-4ace-a1de-45113caab5a8" isbn ""
Found "Third Girl" by "Agatha Christie" id "23969b01-4519-4436-b9d7-494472ab84a7" isbn ""
Found "Triangle at Rhodes" by "Agatha Christie" id "2b2c8e8f-2ad6-4771-a29a-4ce3a5a31c0f" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair at Styles (World Digital Library Edition)" by "Agatha Christie" id "81315ceb-255a-433e-9c71-4f2dce7113f9" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" by "Agatha Christie" id "bec4d9bf-ae90-4033-b6ed-51fcf3bd1439" isbn ""
Found "Appointment with Death" by "Agatha Christie" id "a971db75-21ad-4c86-9c91-52bb42071aac" isbn ""
Found "After the Funeral" by "Agatha Christie" id "b11513b0-d0f1-4c5b-99b0-55eed48a910a" isbn ""
Found "Appointment with Death" by "Agatha Christie" id "a971db75-21ad-4c86-9c91-52bb42071aac" isbn ""
Found "After the Funeral" by "Agatha Christie" id "b11513b0-d0f1-4c5b-99b0-55eed48a910a" isbn ""
Found "The Case of the Missing Lady" by "Agatha Christie" id "77b7e530-8183-403a-b470-573d73258022" isbn ""
Found "The Mystery of the Blue Train" by "Agatha Christie" id "2f61c602-4eb8-49d8-abe8-5a0696d6c10a" isbn ""
Found "A Pocket Full of Rye" by "Agatha Christie" id "ad5884c0-afe7-4bd8-8529-5d9cfd8f0fc0" isbn ""
Found "The King of Clubs" by "Agatha Christie" id "5acd0f73-c77d-42ce-94a0-5e3f9df01bde" isbn ""
Found "The Gate of Baghdad" by "Agatha Christie" id "21850bc4-7b24-4d67-bd3c-659eed2c970e" isbn ""
Found "The Regatta Mystery And Other Stories" by "Agatha Christie" id "3f9f85fc-14b3-49d3-b4f1-66ac34c52585" isbn ""
Found "Sparkling Cyanide" by "Agatha Christie" id "6beacf98-0169-46bb-a897-6c1f5bdd41cf" isbn ""
Found "The Blood-Stained Pavement" by "Agatha Christie" id "49c5e795-4f10-4028-a829-6c5278702f0b" isbn ""
Found "The Shadow on the Glass" by "Agatha Christie" id "22a12bce-d6df-40e6-92cc-6ee86c7ae0d5" isbn ""
Found "The Case of the Discontented Soldier" by "Agatha Christie" id "497692eb-c00b-4a00-a2f6-6f1eaf38b2ba" isbn ""
Found "The Labours of Hercules" by "Agatha Christie" id "027d0060-1714-42de-b032-75b4887c536f" isbn ""
Found "Death Comes As the End" by "Agatha Christie" id "973d7cf0-9baf-4d54-a154-7c70eda7854e" isbn ""
Found "The Mystery of the Blue Jar" by "Agatha Christie" id "77ae5d5b-cd7c-4b15-80ec-7e5c6121b8ef" isbn ""
Found "Poirot Bundle" by "Agatha Christie" id "fd28ea65-6006-4161-adfa-7f8cd179aed4" isbn ""
Found "The House at Shiraz" by "Agatha Christie" id "4841f658-b1e8-4a7b-8c2b-7fde1eac4b60" isbn ""
Found "A Caribbean Mystery" by "Agatha Christie" id "0632847b-a64c-4d60-ba64-83168533c8dd" isbn ""
Found "Taken at the Flood" by "Agatha Christie" id "0fce779e-101d-4151-9c4b-87137c59d214" isbn ""
Found "The Secret Adversary" by "Agatha Christie" id "21474929-7e5d-4606-a2ff-8758cfe05918" isbn ""
Found "Marple Bundle" by "Agatha Christie" id "a0c41c2c-6fa9-4f83-b92b-88a8861c2b3a" isbn ""
Found "Poirot Investigates" by "Agatha Christie" id "a59c1b31-6f5a-4ce7-b0eb-8a5a59bf384a" isbn ""
Found "The Mystery of the Spanish Shawl" by "Agatha Christie" id "13b9082a-bc21-4a07-a817-8a6f9c5d6b69" isbn ""
Found "The Thirteen Problems" by "Agatha Christie" id "d251e23e-194e-449e-971b-8b4f52644cb5" isbn ""
Found "The ABC Murders" by "Agatha Christie" id "a60e71c2-afb1-47df-8a37-8baad49ec435" isbn ""
Found "The Affair of the Pink Pearl" by "Agatha Christie" id "eb5d24b3-6b27-4711-bc6e-9367d06e6f3e" isbn ""
Found "The Harlequin Tea Set" by "Agatha Christie" id "9715c4b9-fbe5-47ee-9753-93c94f513058" isbn ""
Found "They Came to Baghdad" by "Agatha Christie" id "35b8bd95-7b16-4aba-aa51-96849ae80e75" isbn ""
Found "The Thumb Mark of St Peter" by "Agatha Christie" id "87ac0504-1994-4d7c-84dc-9ac3e592ed3b" isbn ""
Found "The Sittaford Mystery" by "Agatha Christie" id "de0dfd33-4e17-42ee-a76a-9b04006ed5cd" isbn ""
Found "Nemesis" by "Agatha Christie" id "82540f26-6b6a-4886-bff3-9fe45c24b47d" isbn ""
Found "The Murder at the Vicarage" by "Agatha Christie" id "22b87076-1530-4975-a869-a1cfa9796e36" isbn ""
Found "Strange Jest" by "Agatha Christie" id "91944528-f26b-4fca-bd76-a2dce6bda9de" isbn ""
Found "Hallowe'en Party" by "Agatha Christie" id "30679b14-3bec-42d0-9100-a2fcfa5227c5" isbn ""
Found "Murder in Mesopotamia" by "Agatha Christie" id "d8804a80-389f-44f6-a186-a39c510050e3" isbn ""
Found "Crooked House" by "Agatha Christie" id "e3186cc9-1e4b-43ce-8ce1-a4628bfe523d" isbn ""
Found "Dumb Witness" by "Agatha Christie" id "a06e6a2d-5eb7-4f02-99b2-a47aca30411c" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair At Styles" by "Agatha Christie" id "e85b46d4-afc2-45a0-8f63-a5b891994d34" isbn ""
Found "A Murder Is Announced" by "Agatha Christie" id "b4dda0c5-5bbc-4480-89db-a73bdd697f7c" isbn ""
Found "Philomel Cottage" by "Agatha Christie" id "50c5e36e-b345-49ea-82c5-a7e0724e7f96" isbn ""
Found "The Harlequin Tea Set and Other Stories" by "Agatha Christie" id "65ceb78d-e8ee-447a-b3b3-aef3833d9b1f" isbn ""
Found "Death in the Clouds" by "Agatha Christie" id "23214c2e-c75b-4987-8215-b118b17ad0da" isbn ""
Found "The Witness for the Prosecution" by "Agatha Christie" id "5d4c8a78-6df5-49b0-b9c6-b258d89ad34f" isbn ""
Found "The House of Lurking Death" by "Agatha Christie" id "7e9ea17a-bdd5-4177-8c9c-b878db8bea05" isbn ""
Found "Motive v. Opportunity" by "Agatha Christie" id "b2d4e71a-b967-4110-bb67-bbecac168e80" isbn ""
Found "The Witness for the Prosecution and Other Stories" by "Agatha Christie" id "d70c57d9-a2c8-46a0-86f1-bea5f692563a" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" by "Agatha Christie" id "1aa7858f-5f22-4503-a1c8-bf9ddc314b60" isbn ""
Found "Black Coffee" by "Agatha Christie" id "7b5f5078-fbd0-4f92-8243-c42ccf9b3faa" isbn ""
Found "The Idol House of Astarte" by "Agatha Christie" id "453324b5-0861-471d-ad2f-c4de55a074ea" isbn ""
Found "Poirot and the Regatta Mystery" by "Agatha Christie" id "f8f1b26b-16ad-4d21-9e72-c4e193670ed4" isbn ""
Found "Evil Under the Sun" by "Agatha Christie" id "c2f2dd6b-54d0-429d-aead-c588443c8226" isbn ""
Found "They Do It With Mirrors" by "Agatha Christie" id "062485c6-a7d1-4584-8aac-c5df1d8a9ccb" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" by "Agatha Christie" id "3556e64e-6175-4087-af30-c7ffa897844a" isbn ""
Found "Cards on the Table" by "Agatha Christie" id "1f3f26c4-ab32-4554-9b41-cc0a070c0494" isbn ""
Found "Clues to Christie" by "Agatha Christie" id "c0790087-5441-471d-a4f7-ccda1cc4c5d9" isbn ""
Found "Murder Is Easy" by "Agatha Christie" id "608cb4dd-8500-48ea-b01c-cd74611a9c83" isbn ""
Found "The Case of the Perfect Maid" by "Agatha Christie" id "1fe3cb60-4917-46f9-8c46-ceed4eb30965" isbn ""
Found "The Manhood of Edward Robinson" by "Agatha Christie" id "26d8d9cd-82fb-4447-aae1-d10b6ba6424c" isbn ""
Found "The Kidnapped Prime Minister" by "Agatha Christie" id "e667252a-aff4-4b76-a448-d1381d48bc5d" isbn ""
Found "Hercule Poirot's Christmas" by "Agatha Christie" id "68eab385-8543-4f65-a302-d52e326cc71d" isbn ""
Found "An Autobiography" by "Agatha Christie" id "1cfffb8d-d9cd-41fe-a04e-d6e1d1cd3fcd" isbn ""
Found "Murder in the Mews" by "Agatha Christie" id "fcdf6ab9-7c92-426d-98ca-da8c444b4510" isbn ""
Found "The Under Dog" by "Agatha Christie" id "52b0b3a3-690a-4d21-b361-dcd499b796ab" isbn ""
Found "Poirot's Early Cases" by "Agatha Christie" id "596a1875-3112-4092-9593-dd441e886e79" isbn ""
Found "Murder on the Orient Express" by "Agatha Christie" id "b2fa5f3f-7be8-4632-8b43-dfc949e5093c" isbn ""
Found "The Murder on the Links" by "Agatha Christie" id "8668fa05-2530-4bbc-b493-e160dd9d04e2" isbn ""
Found "At Bertram's Hotel" by "Agatha Christie" id "76684569-83bc-42db-9dad-e1ed05ba6df3" isbn ""
Found "The Disappearance of Mr. Davenheim" by "Agatha Christie" id "474e7c91-d209-4010-8b70-e2e730654476" isbn ""
Found "Cat Among the Pigeons" by "Agatha Christie" id "aa755aca-ab3e-4987-972e-e7fccf47af11" isbn ""
Found "Jane in Search of a Job" by "Agatha Christie" id "5e144e8e-55f7-4400-866c-e833cbd2bc3c" isbn ""
Found "The Pale Horse" by "Agatha Christie" id "11d91805-1cb8-485b-b189-eb489349db91" isbn ""
Found "Dead Man's Folly" by "Agatha Christie" id "e2e31280-da89-4426-af7f-f0334699b075" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" by "Agatha Christie" id "94e43cab-e346-409b-9ea3-f12249458ae9" isbn ""
Found "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd" by "Agatha Christie" id "7e545c59-412d-450f-93e4-f15d3fe53da8" isbn ""
Found "Tape Measure Murder" by "Agatha Christie" id "59aa1469-1799-4dcb-b2a0-f2070fce3624" isbn ""
Found "Mrs McGinty's Dead" by "Agatha Christie" id "4c46c562-b3cb-4227-a586-f9fa5e305195" isbn ""
Found "Peril at End House" by "Agatha Christie" id "d75ab76c-9b56-4d0c-9cb4-fb0998c11fdf" isbn ""
Found "The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding" by "Agatha Christie" id "f9880ac4-ba4c-4eae-b0ca-fd6eb3511f60" isbn ""
Found "Hickory Dickory Dock" by "Agatha Christie" id "fd6dc200-5ca2-4ca3-b5e8-fe543cfcba37" isbn ""
Found "Yellow Iris" by "Agatha Christie" id "3b0bf06a-d351-4385-b9e4-006f9abc6950" isbn ""
Found "Three-Act Tragedy" by "Agatha Christie" id "b6f7b654-63ec-4235-ac41-013ec47375be" isbn ""
Found "Poirot sul Nilo" by "Agatha Christie & Giampaolo Dossena & Enrico Piceni" id "c16071c7-f50b-4cd2-82fc-01540875840b" isbn ""
Found "N or M?" by "Agatha Christie" id "0e8144f3-07ee-4ddf-be63-01698607f829" isbn ""
Found "Ordeal by Innocence" by "Agatha Christie" id "777ec262-4ebb-4474-a512-023f9a888a21" isbn ""
Found "The Case of the Caretaker" by "Agatha Christie" id "4c9ee263-d31d-4404-b90e-02f9cd23b2c9" isbn ""
Found "The Adventure of the 'Western Star'" by "Agatha Christie" id "30426a1d-bf74-4a7d-83f4-03c486a37643" isbn ""
Found "The Man in the Brown Suit" by "Agatha Christie" id "920b653b-54e8-42ce-97f8-042e992fe97d" isbn ""
Found "The Secret Adversary" by "Agatha Christie" id "57e13abd-785a-406d-b955-061fe29b2024" isbn ""
Found "And Then There Were None" by "Agatha Christie" id "65ebde51-a4df-4f67-81ac-07cfd4668631" isbn ""
Found "The Million Dollar Bond Robbery" by "Agatha Christie" id "f06c4c11-452e-4979-a058-07d7d2b03007" isbn ""
Found "Cards on the Table" by "Agatha Christie" id "df968d15-f7fd-44f2-b85b-08b6b6eb24dc" isbn ""
Found "The Red Signal" by "Agatha Christie" id "e67bedc2-c814-4aaa-8b73-0a9bc38d67a6" isbn ""
Found "The Adventure of the Sinister Stranger" by "Agatha Christie" id "05d737ea-0d06-4793-be7a-0ae766e967ed" isbn ""
Found "The Mirror Crack'd: from Side to Side" by "Agatha Christie" id "40a9080a-4e0c-4dc7-9d15-0ca33588655a" isbn ""
Found "Four-and-Twenty Blackbirds" by "Agatha Christie" id "c9ebf853-e881-41ec-9911-0de63515a19b" isbn ""
Found "The Man in the Mist" by "Agatha Christie" id "ef8401f6-1620-4655-b753-0e9358c1488d" isbn ""
Found "Elephants Can Remember" by "Agatha Christie" id "3648a737-0389-4ebc-a3c1-0eaaab293d24" isbn ""
Found "The Second Gong" by "Agatha Christie" id "63b370dc-9bf2-45fd-b12e-0eb5aa1abd5f" isbn ""
Found "The Coming of Mr Quin" by "Agatha Christie" id "7919e757-cb10-43ae-bdfc-0efe00b57067" isbn ""
Found "The Clocks" by "Agatha Christie" id "664885ad-c303-4972-b36c-0f357708f149" isbn ""
Found "The Coming of Mr Quin" by "Agatha Christie" id "7919e757-cb10-43ae-bdfc-0efe00b57067" isbn ""
Found "Endless Night" by "Agatha Christie" id "60b7248e-c755-4fd5-b409-0f65ed4e6de6" isbn ""
Found "Lord Edgware Dies" by "Agatha Christie" id "d341fdb8-4b0e-421a-8857-1094322a3b83" isbn ""
Found "The Affair of the Pink Pearl" by "Agatha Christie" id "6b332c85-2ee9-405b-a358-12b0581a3a8a" isbn ""
Found "A Caribbean Mystery" by "Agatha Christie" id "0a3a0fd7-7deb-427a-9541-1304ebb5a2bf" isbn ""
Found "Assassinio sull'Orient Express" by "Agatha Christie & Alfredo Pitta" id "236f0daa-391f-4ff0-afdf-167f270ddd4f" isbn ""
Found "They Do It with Mirrors" by "Agatha Christie" id "a0448ecb-a5ad-480a-8e0f-16c03ae8df75" isbn ""
Found "Double Sin and Other Stories" by "Agatha Christie" id "d171e151-cc7c-4cdb-8027-186f194e42db" isbn ""
Found "The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding" by "Agatha Christie" id "3db0870c-6ab7-4690-aa01-191ef0fe0e8f" isbn ""
Found "4.50 From Paddington" by "Agatha Christie" id "5f3d82d0-e57e-46c2-9c68-19479d86dbce" isbn ""
Found "The Tragedy of Marsdon Manor" by "Agatha Christie" id "30f34b7c-3aef-4b49-a165-197753a8a805" isbn ""
Found "The Mystery of the Baghdad Chest" by "Agatha Christie" id "2900a3c9-1aa1-4156-922a-19d288a896be" isbn ""
Found "Finessing the King" by "Agatha Christie" id "50367f13-d192-41ea-b2e5-1a5df4121f8b" isbn ""
Found "Philomel Cottage" by "Agatha Christie" id "ec6f6a00-1ff7-47d7-b198-1b0e19d87a5c" isbn ""
Found "The Listerdale Mystery" by "Agatha Christie" id "d5563400-b16e-4293-9c8f-1bcba6fad153" isbn ""
Found "Curtain: Poirot's Last Case" by "Agatha Christie" id "746172ab-bf74-4599-8195-1c141757cea1" isbn ""
Found "The Under Dog and Other Stories" by "Agatha Christie" id "68fb947a-5e56-47cc-a2bd-1c8c25406a0e" isbn ""
Found "Finessing the King" by "Agatha Christie" id "ca1f4d4f-3305-411e-bd27-1fc12f84de4f" isbn ""
Found "The Case of the Middle-Aged Wife" by "Agatha Christie" id "fcce35b8-a269-418a-b259-20898c1bf655" isbn ""
Found "Miss Marple's Final Cases" by "Agatha Christie" id "5ab7d3b8-2d44-415d-bf91-22d9990fa4e1" isbn ""
Found "The Tuesday Night Club" by "Agatha Christie" id "24d03a17-55b6-480f-9448-2417a7decad2" isbn ""
Found "Five Little Pigs" by "Agatha Christie" id "04d9a206-5b04-4d73-8736-244a7b7d82b5" isbn ""
Found "The Mystery of the Blue Train" by "Agatha Christie" id "c896e733-df0b-4b31-990c-24f48815b66d" isbn ""
Found "The Jewel Robbery at the Grand Metropolitan" by "Agatha Christie" id "94551457-9f46-4fcb-97a0-268a37754296" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" by "Agatha Christie" id "5341d309-6691-4758-8d96-281cbdf1042d" isbn ""
Found "After the Funeral" by "Agatha Christie" id "cb642e33-8ff3-4fb0-b9f4-29699366c3a1" isbn ""
Found "One, Two, Buckle My Shoe" by "Agatha Christie" id "6e581039-09a6-43fa-9f5a-29c44a401e8f" isbn ""
Found "Death in the Clouds" by "Agatha Christie" id "e8816108-ab23-409e-8897-2cc4f1d98b81" isbn ""
Found "Sparkling Cyanide" by "Agatha Christie" id "82217010-9e27-4d32-aedb-2e3396b298bf" isbn ""
Found "Problem at Pollensa Bay" by "Agatha Christie" id "cfbc963b-224b-4395-b7b3-2e49101eb9f9" isbn ""
Found "Yellow Iris" by "Agatha Christie" id "fea30e9f-f6b6-4008-96a4-2e576fab0e37" isbn ""
Found "The Body in the Library" by "Agatha Christie" id "36900865-4c50-42c2-b053-2f2bb8b8a6ac" isbn ""
Found "Poirot non sbaglia" by "Agatha Christie & Laura Grimaldi & Laura Grimaldi & Alberto Tedeschi" id "8529d47e-c749-4842-a04c-30a9e4fb06d7" isbn ""
Found "The Harlequin Tea Set" by "Agatha Christie" id "2fa0eb98-c3da-4441-b345-30e453a1a85d" isbn ""
Found "The Seven Dials Mystery" by "Agatha Christie" id "baacede0-322a-47b0-9193-31542b7647fa" isbn ""
Found "The Plymouth Express" by "Agatha Christie" id "a0d909b7-4f7a-499f-885a-31cce651e22e" isbn ""
Found "The Mystery of the Spanish Chest" by "Agatha Christie" id "e6e381fb-14b4-45ac-afb4-326496afea7d" isbn ""
Found "The Moving Finger" by "Agatha Christie" id "7689d019-7f8a-4f75-b7a0-349ae9d07405" isbn ""
Found "The Hound of Death" by "Agatha Christie" id "0b20b632-dd7e-45d6-b1e0-34c00a554719" isbn ""
Found "Death on the Nile" by "Agatha Christie" id "b4df89f4-c5fd-47a7-a470-352fe76fb48a" isbn ""
Found "The Grand Tour" by "Agatha Christie" id "bc0e7e6e-6584-4f32-9b02-3603f0ebf9af" isbn ""
Found "Third Girl" by "Agatha Christie" id "dcdc9392-0d8c-4df5-be46-36455af3ff5d" isbn ""
Found "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd" by "Agatha Christie" id "d262717d-3093-4812-b7b6-3803c33469f2" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" by "Agatha Christie" id "9f206f9c-4818-4af4-bf3b-387b60a06aa3" isbn ""
Found "The Clocks" by "Agatha Christie" id "d4eb47f1-af27-4d0f-ab2c-3903380c97c9" isbn ""
Found "Ingots of Gold" by "Agatha Christie" id "15af438f-cbef-4e66-9f3e-3987ba4f5781" isbn ""
Found "The Golden Ball And Other Stories" by "Agatha Christie" id "6a62db81-8005-4d93-b334-39adcf484736" isbn ""
Found "Perché non l'hanno chiesto a Evans?" by "Agatha Christie & Anna Luisa Zazo & Diana Fonticoli" id "85c3c16a-3f0e-4198-9646-3a04c8d71561" isbn ""
Found "The Labours of Hercules" by "Agatha Christie" id "df85ba8d-4829-43cc-a512-3af87c9d4893" isbn ""
Found "Perché non l'hanno chiesto a Evans?" by "Agatha Christie & Anna Luisa Zazo & Diana Fonticoli" id "85c3c16a-3f0e-4198-9646-3a04c8d71561" isbn ""
Found "The Labours of Hercules" by "Agatha Christie" id "df85ba8d-4829-43cc-a512-3af87c9d4893" isbn ""
Found "Il ritratto di Elsa Greer" by "Agatha Christie & Claudio Savonuzzi & Alberto Tedeschi" id "516f2b5b-eb67-4deb-99db-3bc5e5cbc4e7" isbn ""
Found "Triangle at Rhodes" by "Agatha Christie" id "0ffb0c48-cbe5-4de4-9f21-3e2767312351" isbn ""
Found "The Mousetrap and Other Plays" by "Agatha Christie" id "70483a0b-a2b0-4e32-bdd2-3eb9299a9cd3" isbn ""
Found "C'era una volta" by "Agatha Christie & Maria Antonietta Francavilla" id "8ce921bd-79cd-411c-861b-3ef0a907c9ef" isbn ""
Found "Sleeping Murder" by "Agatha Christie" id "3cbb5194-ce50-4b41-af81-3f3d1b2f9eca" isbn ""
Found "The Adventure of the Sinister Stranger" by "Agatha Christie" id "d0292ea8-9b2b-43ef-8c44-3fc98d1ccad2" isbn ""
Found "Spider's Web" by "Agatha Christie" id "5e21c8df-809f-403b-8dc8-40f086e000e8" isbn ""
Found "The Listerdale Mystery" by "Agatha Christie" id "46cfd4b0-9de4-4e90-897a-4336ccb6db24" isbn ""
Found "Parker Pyne Investigates" by "Agatha Christie" id "cf2d3e7d-ef44-410a-aa46-433a9549a805" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" by "Agatha Christie" id "f5508c86-e5e6-4458-acd4-4350da70cf5a" isbn ""
Found "The Hollow" by "Agatha Christie" id "fedd91de-a984-4fac-8dfe-43b7b8c22407" isbn ""
Found "The Rajah's Emerald" by "Agatha Christie" id "cd69220e-a949-412c-ae54-44145c2a2566" isbn ""
Found "Murder in the Mews" by "Agatha Christie" id "9688bf14-115f-46c2-a29a-45106f1bae02" isbn ""
Found "Three Blind Mice and Other Stories" by "Agatha Christie" id "1735061d-1d65-4ace-a1de-45113caab5a8" isbn ""
Found "A Pocket Full of Rye" by "Agatha Christie" id "20940a13-790b-41d3-b79b-452a67e73946" isbn ""
Found "They Came to Baghdad" by "Agatha Christie" id "9912f541-f0b5-4d3a-8ec9-4688cca3f8cd" isbn ""
Found "L'assassinio di Roger Ackroyd" by "Agatha Christie & Leonardo Sciascia & Giuseppe Motta" id "c059e3d7-4c69-4da9-9eb5-49440096aa66" isbn ""
Found "Third Girl" by "Agatha Christie" id "23969b01-4519-4436-b9d7-494472ab84a7" isbn ""
Found "The Disappearance of Mr Davenheim" by "Agatha Christie" id "daa95776-6fba-42d9-aa87-4a5e9c9b1477" isbn ""
Found "The Kidnapped Prime Minister" by "Agatha Christie" id "e7255da7-af5f-4acb-91e2-4ab129d10d56" isbn ""
Found "4.50 From Paddington" by "Agatha Christie" id "b2abc767-a75a-4537-b9df-4bd1bbf5de46" isbn ""
Found "Triangle at Rhodes" by "Agatha Christie" id "2b2c8e8f-2ad6-4771-a29a-4ce3a5a31c0f" isbn ""
Found "The Dream" by "Agatha Christie" id "45b29e25-ba81-4359-a4cf-4d1660d79ef4" isbn ""
Found "Dead Man's Folly" by "Agatha Christie" id "fb9db463-8fc2-4608-a005-4d89f341e65a" isbn ""
Found "Towards Zero" by "Agatha Christie" id "11ab6810-0f8a-432b-955e-4e2d010f6b59" isbn ""
Found "Hallowe'en Party" by "Agatha Christie" id "b0fe9731-37cc-48de-b9a2-4e59c7a704e0" isbn ""
Found "The Seven Dials Mystery" by "Agatha Christie" id "d0045c16-09fc-4734-8c6c-4f05e1e62b66" isbn ""
Found "The Gate of Baghdad" by "Agatha Christie" id "bd92d258-6108-45dd-a134-507f4c43468a" isbn ""
Found "Detectives and Young Adventurers" by "Agatha Christie" id "1a1babee-6387-4b52-a6b7-50aebb2c33e5" isbn ""
Found "Murder on the Orient Express" by "Agatha Christie" id "65da72f8-dd63-4b02-8f9d-518fbe7b0ba0" isbn ""
Found "The Hound of Death" by "Agatha Christie" id "d50974aa-0525-4b90-9d2e-51e9c2218911" isbn ""
Found "Destination Unknown" by "Agatha Christie" id "3ebb1bb7-fdb4-4217-adcc-52057a43bcaa" isbn ""
Found "Un messaggio dagli spiriti" by "Agatha Christie & Alex R. Falzon & Maria Grazia Griffini" id "dd6eaa73-5212-4561-ab54-558eec372ff9" isbn ""
Found "The Case of the Missing Lady" by "Agatha Christie" id "77b7e530-8183-403a-b470-573d73258022" isbn ""
Found "While the Light Lasts" by "Agatha Christie" id "963f29f0-8d00-422c-8719-5839083063cb" isbn ""
Found "The Unexpected Guest" by "Agatha Christie" id "31f1f566-1b78-4a4f-8c38-5a4ddc88a97d" isbn ""
Found "Ingots of Gold" by "Agatha Christie" id "a481287e-dad8-4235-9b70-5aa718898617" isbn ""
Found "The Moving Finger" by "Agatha Christie" id "9c4b7f17-049c-482b-9adc-5d0e4275f585" isbn ""
Found "The King of Clubs" by "Agatha Christie" id "5acd0f73-c77d-42ce-94a0-5e3f9df01bde" isbn ""
Found "Se morisse mio marito" by "Agatha Christie & Julian Symons & Maria Teresa Marenco" id "bdf0a776-5e41-4dc0-ae38-5f81a5e15635" isbn ""
Found "Evil Under the Sun" by "Agatha Christie" id "9aa9d99c-8245-47d5-b7c2-60b7465e4d60" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Mr. Quin" by "Agatha Christie" id "cca2e228-2665-44f4-97db-60cfd3ac5150" isbn ""
Found "The Secret of Chimneys" by "Agatha Christie" id "5765ad0e-2852-4a73-8775-61007c878037" isbn ""
Found "The Tuesday Night Club" by "Agatha Christie" id "b6d50f5b-02c5-4d71-8abe-62650d975bc1" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Mr. Quin" by "Agatha Christie" id "cca2e228-2665-44f4-97db-60cfd3ac5150" isbn ""
Found "The Secret of Chimneys" by "Agatha Christie" id "5765ad0e-2852-4a73-8775-61007c878037" isbn ""
Found "The Tuesday Night Club" by "Agatha Christie" id "b6d50f5b-02c5-4d71-8abe-62650d975bc1" isbn ""
Found "Endless Night" by "Agatha Christie" id "76eb745e-8a50-455f-953c-63198a857134" isbn ""
Found "Tutto il teatro--Volume IV" by "Agatha Christie" id "08a32516-dd4e-4756-9b86-6689f4c00037" isbn ""
Found "The Regatta Mystery And Other Stories" by "Agatha Christie" id "3f9f85fc-14b3-49d3-b4f1-66ac34c52585" isbn ""
Found "Hickory Dickory Dock" by "Agatha Christie" id "6e6e68f0-9798-4bae-b5c6-676514fec1ea" isbn ""
Found "La morte nel villaggio" by "Agatha Christie & Claudio Savonuzzi & Giuseppina Taddei" id "175a4ce4-864b-4bb6-b819-696f9ce1e2a7" isbn ""
Found "The Mirror Crack'd from Side to Side" by "Agatha Christie" id "4b99881b-d007-4536-a27e-69a5e10f3209" isbn ""
Found "Sleeping Murder" by "Agatha Christie" id "573e3481-503a-40de-a735-69ac14906a04" isbn ""
Found "Sparkling Cyanide" by "Agatha Christie" id "6beacf98-0169-46bb-a897-6c1f5bdd41cf" isbn ""
Found "Postern of Fate" by "Agatha Christie" id "227d9d4e-ebd5-4cb6-b4cb-6c24fa00f605" isbn ""
Found "I grandi casi di Miss Marple" by "Agatha Christie & Maria Grazia Griffini & Alberto Tedeschi" id "d3885324-6b4f-42a1-8399-6e947f59520e" isbn ""
Found "The Shadow on the Glass" by "Agatha Christie" id "22a12bce-d6df-40e6-92cc-6ee86c7ae0d5" isbn ""
Found "The Case of the Discontented Soldier" by "Agatha Christie" id "497692eb-c00b-4a00-a2f6-6f1eaf38b2ba" isbn ""
Found "The King of Clubs" by "Agatha Christie" id "0b2033b4-436b-4d02-ab21-70696082dcbf" isbn ""
Found "Taken at the Flood" by "Agatha Christie" id "bcad1d95-f2e7-4d34-b344-714c4d12976a" isbn ""
Found "The Case of the Middle-Aged Wife" by "Agatha Christie" id "3e688ec4-fd4a-4d9a-b31d-71d113d9a3c5" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Mr. Quin" by "Agatha Christie" id "5d27f6fb-dcd0-4bdd-a8b5-72188ebbd810" isbn ""
Found "The Secret Adversary" by "Agatha Christie" id "bf10ea0b-ce63-4637-889c-724a3b82354b" isbn ""
Found "The Perfect Maid" by "Agatha Christie" id "96233060-3394-4af8-831f-72e9ffe7be31" isbn ""
Found "The Secret Adversary - The Original Classic Edition" by "Agatha Christie" id "f25690d6-1906-4c01-8664-7525417049d8" isbn ""
Found "Non c'è più scampo" by "Agatha Christie & Claudio Savonuzzi & Ombretta Giumelli" id "fed1165c-ecf9-4597-9a4b-75ad20297744" isbn ""
Found "The Labours of Hercules" by "Agatha Christie" id "027d0060-1714-42de-b032-75b4887c536f" isbn ""
Found "While the Light Lasts" by "Agatha Christie" id "d3dd635e-3911-44e7-a4dd-75d977fbe366" isbn ""
Found "The Murder at the Vicarage" by "Agatha Christie" id "48fc57fc-4f44-4bc2-bcd9-76b5dae1f3b0" isbn ""
Found "The Moving Finger" by "Agatha Christie" id "c51a1325-1b32-42ef-b0bd-76d414a68a32" isbn ""
Found "The Rajah's Emerald" by "Agatha Christie" id "f0c91bf6-52e1-410b-8c34-779235a9c856" isbn ""
Found "Istantanea di un delitto" by "Agatha Christie & Maria Grazia Griffini" id "7428d66e-8b06-407e-abff-77b12be58bbe" isbn ""
Found "Curtain: Poirot's Last Case" by "Agatha Christie" id "fa9a6d51-f950-4a9f-beed-78692545ecf0" isbn ""
Found "Sanctuary" by "Agatha Christie" id "6476d84f-3f7f-419b-ac1a-7c47c81b812a" isbn ""
Found "N or M?" by "Agatha Christie" id "afd4b033-5c62-4252-9f18-7c62bb1f1591" isbn ""
Found "Death Comes As the End" by "Agatha Christie" id "973d7cf0-9baf-4d54-a154-7c70eda7854e" isbn ""
Found "Passenger to Frankfurt" by "Agatha Christie" id "290268af-a236-4831-9cf5-7c7ea6da5b37" isbn ""
Found "Motive v. Opportunity" by "Agatha Christie" id "22d8f3cd-28e1-4d8d-94db-7e26c75a66cc" isbn ""
Found "The Mystery of the Blue Jar" by "Agatha Christie" id "77ae5d5b-cd7c-4b15-80ec-7e5c6121b8ef" isbn ""
Found "Poirot Bundle" by "Agatha Christie" id "fd28ea65-6006-4161-adfa-7f8cd179aed4" isbn ""
Found "The House at Shiraz" by "Agatha Christie" id "4841f658-b1e8-4a7b-8c2b-7fde1eac4b60" isbn ""
Found "The Thirteen Problems" by "Agatha Christie" id "820f495e-986e-4755-a65d-7fde3d9d4d2b" isbn ""
Found "The Dream" by "Agatha Christie" id "1fc79fe2-0e68-4352-9e2e-806050609f63" isbn ""
Found "La serie infernale" by "Agatha Christie & Renato Olivieri & Renato Olivieri & Tito N. Sarego" id "43f81b5c-fd4e-49b0-802c-8063b0f5ed33" isbn ""
Found "Miss Marple" by "Agatha Christie" id "f009c278-4e3c-40be-be7f-80c6bf3cc2eb" isbn ""
Found "A Caribbean Mystery" by "Agatha Christie" id "0632847b-a64c-4d60-ba64-83168533c8dd" isbn ""
Found "Crooked House" by "Agatha Christie" id "d074fe50-52e6-48ae-8d5b-84d57885ff98" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" by "Agatha Christie" id "86fc5941-d379-4c4d-8b45-85102fb86d41" isbn ""
Found "Donne fatali" by "Agatha Christie & Maria Grazia Griffini & Beata della Frattina & Rosalba Buccianti" id "a1c4df76-5aa5-47db-8afd-85b844d1239c" isbn ""
Found "Taken at the Flood" by "Agatha Christie" id "0fce779e-101d-4151-9c4b-87137c59d214" isbn ""
Found "The Secret Adversary" by "Agatha Christie" id "21474929-7e5d-4606-a2ff-8758cfe05918" isbn ""
Found "Sad Cypress" by "Agatha Christie" id "4059f9cd-23e0-4786-baec-888cac0d724c" isbn ""
Found "Il terrore viene per posta" by "Agatha Christie & Claudio Savonuzzi & Loredana Giacchetti" id "8241e143-ad79-40ba-90d7-89b0944e8e36" isbn ""
Found "Il terrore viene per posta" by "Agatha Christie & Claudio Savonuzzi & Loredana Giacchetti" id "8241e143-ad79-40ba-90d7-89b0944e8e36" isbn ""
Found "The Secret Adversary" by "Agatha Christie" id "bab33d36-da1b-4d86-9dba-8a09ce394ab2" isbn ""
Found "Hercule Poirot's Christmas" by "Agatha Christie" id "2c720f4a-bd5c-4a17-90fd-8a1b24e07722" isbn ""
Found "The Mystery of the Spanish Shawl" by "Agatha Christie" id "13b9082a-bc21-4a07-a817-8a6f9c5d6b69" isbn ""
Found "Three Act Tragedy" by "Agatha Christie" id "187db706-fe95-4379-a3ae-8a7c8a1d58a0" isbn ""
Found "Death on the Nile" by "Agatha Christie" id "0b4a63c2-df7a-45cb-b62e-8b489f34fde0" isbn ""
Found "The Thirteen Problems" by "Agatha Christie" id "d251e23e-194e-449e-971b-8b4f52644cb5" isbn ""
Found "The ABC Murders" by "Agatha Christie" id "a60e71c2-afb1-47df-8a37-8baad49ec435" isbn ""
Found "Quattro casi per Hercule Poirot" by "Agatha Christie & Maria Grazia Griffini & Lydia Lax" id "f40cb6b7-4d96-400f-aeb8-8dd993c5a2dd" isbn ""
Found "Star over Bethlehem" by "Agatha Christie" id "dbd2d9f3-e0dd-4d62-9ca3-90ca5ce12df0" isbn ""
Found "The Love Detectives" by "Agatha Christie" id "4184496a-805c-4e77-bc0b-90e74d574fbe" isbn ""
Found "Poirot e la salma" by "Agatha Christie & Julian Symons" id "b35aec7c-60dd-4cb2-9707-917454a45b70" isbn ""
Found "The Case of the Missing Lady" by "Agatha Christie" id "959402bb-8131-4556-8854-9219d7710a98" isbn ""
Found "Secret Adversary" by "Agatha Christie" id "e550e209-0f48-442b-9b74-923e7d3fb3f9" isbn ""
Found "The Affair of the Pink Pearl" by "Agatha Christie" id "eb5d24b3-6b27-4711-bc6e-9367d06e6f3e" isbn ""
Found "The Harlequin Tea Set" by "Agatha Christie" id "9715c4b9-fbe5-47ee-9753-93c94f513058" isbn ""
Found "The Grand Tour" by "Agatha Christie" id "5d3bec9f-a614-47df-8c68-93ec41b0cee6" isbn ""
Found "Hercule Poirot" by "Agatha Christie" id "4798dafe-ac83-4e0f-9a3c-9501486f4218" isbn ""
Found "Il Natale di Poirot" by "Agatha Christie & Marco Polillo & Enrico Piceni" id "a85a99e1-1bae-4553-a3d9-964f42206371" isbn ""
Found "4.50 from Paddington" by "Agatha Christie" id "3e61b3aa-bc64-495d-be5d-96557518c85c" isbn ""
Found "They Came to Baghdad" by "Agatha Christie" id "35b8bd95-7b16-4aba-aa51-96849ae80e75" isbn ""
Found "Nemesis" by "Agatha Christie" id "57638d9f-10af-4724-9951-97b796ba63f7" isbn ""
Found "Hercule Poirot" by "Agatha Christie" id "313a04e4-9239-4684-a4ef-9900b60d4042" isbn ""
Found "The Thumb Mark of St Peter" by "Agatha Christie" id "87ac0504-1994-4d7c-84dc-9ac3e592ed3b" isbn ""
Found "The Sittaford Mystery" by "Agatha Christie" id "de0dfd33-4e17-42ee-a76a-9b04006ed5cd" isbn ""
Found "The Murder on the Links" by "Agatha Christie" id "bf2b8f9e-efdd-40eb-b5ac-9c1c198d6bf2" isbn ""
Found "Nemesis" by "Agatha Christie" id "82540f26-6b6a-4886-bff3-9fe45c24b47d" isbn ""
Found "Lord Edgware Dies" by "Agatha Christie" id "81ec35dd-c3d4-4f96-b49b-a016f6c9d067" isbn ""
Found "The Murder at the Vicarage" by "Agatha Christie" id "22b87076-1530-4975-a869-a1cfa9796e36" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair at Styles - The Original Classic Edition" by "Agatha Christie" id "962e44e2-36bb-48fe-9189-a1e43c72efe2" isbn ""
Found "Witness for the Prosecution" by "Agatha Christie" id "39a7e9ee-a79b-47e2-bf4d-a227f8e23d1c" isbn ""
Found "Strange Jest" by "Agatha Christie" id "91944528-f26b-4fca-bd76-a2dce6bda9de" isbn ""
Found "Hallowe'en Party" by "Agatha Christie" id "30679b14-3bec-42d0-9100-a2fcfa5227c5" isbn ""
Found "Poirot Investigates" by "Agatha Christie" id "81485ca4-cc81-4ca4-a34f-a33218e75f61" isbn ""
Found "Murder in Mesopotamia" by "Agatha Christie" id "d8804a80-389f-44f6-a186-a39c510050e3" isbn ""
Found "Crooked House" by "Agatha Christie" id "e3186cc9-1e4b-43ce-8ce1-a4628bfe523d" isbn ""
Found "Dumb Witness" by "Agatha Christie" id "a06e6a2d-5eb7-4f02-99b2-a47aca30411c" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair At Styles" by "Agatha Christie" id "e85b46d4-afc2-45a0-8f63-a5b891994d34" isbn ""
Found "A Murder Is Announced" by "Agatha Christie" id "b4dda0c5-5bbc-4480-89db-a73bdd697f7c" isbn ""
Found "Clues to Christie" by "Agatha Christie & John Curran" id "8e5616d0-edd3-4c48-9997-a7b8cf7ea313" isbn ""
Found "Philomel Cottage" by "Agatha Christie" id "50c5e36e-b345-49ea-82c5-a7e0724e7f96" isbn ""
Found "Cat Among the Pigeons" by "Agatha Christie" id "d52bc085-47c5-41d0-baed-a824d30ba2de" isbn ""
Found "The Jewel Robbery at the Grand Metropolitan" by "Agatha Christie" id "5ca98d7b-136d-47e5-8bb9-a8b2c11c9d01" isbn ""
Found "Jane in Search of a Job" by "Agatha Christie" id "76b248c8-8a75-44aa-9ec7-ab03e0691af3" isbn ""
Found "Mr Eastwood's Adventure" by "Agatha Christie" id "55e7cdb6-1352-402d-b490-abaeb32c7dcb" isbn ""
Found "The House of Lurking Death" by "Agatha Christie" id "fd10abf2-e6a0-4281-9f19-adf6d8272b12" isbn ""
Found "The Harlequin Tea Set and Other Stories" by "Agatha Christie" id "65ceb78d-e8ee-447a-b3b3-aef3833d9b1f" isbn ""
Found "Star Over Bethlehem" by "Agatha Christie" id "952b4ed6-6589-4896-ac83-af06f9020ceb" isbn ""
Found "Il mistero del Treno Azzurro" by "Agatha Christie & Claudio Savonuzzi & Giuseppe Settanni" id "0db782a0-66c0-4f48-9ab3-af619ba938d9" isbn ""
Found "Aiuto, Poirot!" by "Agatha Christie & Lia Volpatti" id "86c98e22-ff21-4f2a-b9ac-afd5245bf9b4" isbn ""
Found "Five Little Pigs" by "Agatha Christie" id "1c0494b4-5e5a-4eaf-a5e9-bac70dd2d2f9" isbn ""
Found "The Labours of Hercules" by "Agatha Christie" id "c4f8b7ea-6b74-4da1-be03-bbbdaa1d3de3" isbn ""
Found "The Floating Admiral" by "Agatha Christie & by Members of the Detection Club" id "9570f273-44f6-4b8a-8cc9-bd0d90cda501" isbn ""
Found "The Witness for the Prosecution and Other Stories" by "Agatha Christie" id "d70c57d9-a2c8-46a0-86f1-bea5f692563a" isbn ""
Found "The Case of the Caretaker" by "Agatha Christie" id "d62f07a9-88cf-42cc-9052-c26ff4c46b68" isbn ""
Found "The Manhood of Edward Robinson" by "Agatha Christie" id "e34c90c0-ab21-48cd-93e3-c281019214e8" isbn ""
Found "Black Coffee" by "Agatha Christie" id "7b5f5078-fbd0-4f92-8243-c42ccf9b3faa" isbn ""
Found "The Idol House of Astarte" by "Agatha Christie" id "453324b5-0861-471d-ad2f-c4de55a074ea" isbn ""
Found "Poirot and the Regatta Mystery" by "Agatha Christie" id "f8f1b26b-16ad-4d21-9e72-c4e193670ed4" isbn ""
Found "Evil Under the Sun" by "Agatha Christie" id "c2f2dd6b-54d0-429d-aead-c588443c8226" isbn ""
Found "They Do It With Mirrors" by "Agatha Christie" id "062485c6-a7d1-4584-8aac-c5df1d8a9ccb" isbn ""
Found "Poirot's Early Cases" by "Agatha Christie" id "0e65bc24-c56f-4e9c-ae22-c7b04610f70c" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" by "Agatha Christie" id "3556e64e-6175-4087-af30-c7ffa897844a" isbn ""
Found "Sad Cypress" by "Agatha Christie" id "7506b2d1-c969-4876-a76a-c8a35b830588" isbn ""
Found "Death Comes As the End" by "Agatha Christie" id "042562f1-c4b1-412c-98f2-c985e2ef2a8b" isbn ""
Found "The Love Detectives" by "Agatha Christie" id "1a332e3b-8eb3-48f8-b798-ca256e6b8225" isbn ""
Found "The Big Four" by "Agatha Christie" id "23e84c7f-4358-4f69-93ad-cab42eb11774" isbn ""
Found "Cards on the Table" by "Agatha Christie" id "1f3f26c4-ab32-4554-9b41-cc0a070c0494" isbn ""
Found "The Case of the Discontented Soldier" by "Agatha Christie" id "ba892430-e8df-4136-8d6c-cc69b4a7c99a" isbn ""
Found "The House at Shiraz" by "Agatha Christie" id "b5ce4ef5-64ff-4071-a719-cc95b5175e05" isbn ""
Found "Clues to Christie" by "Agatha Christie" id "c0790087-5441-471d-a4f7-ccda1cc4c5d9" isbn ""
Found "Carte in tavola" by "Agatha Christie & Maria Grazia Griffini" id "9e4e001d-77ec-4c04-8ff4-ccdd7ed22880" isbn ""
Found "The Case of the Perfect Maid" by "Agatha Christie" id "1fe3cb60-4917-46f9-8c46-ceed4eb30965" isbn ""
Found "The Shadow on the Glass" by "Agatha Christie" id "0fcb28c2-1e75-4e51-aacb-cf83f0860aa4" isbn ""
Found "Peril at End House" by "Agatha Christie" id "38da9b2b-c40e-499a-b188-cfddf2f5ac8e" isbn ""
Found "Tape Measure Murder" by "Agatha Christie" id "17461133-b038-4226-8a52-d05af7c1086f" isbn ""
Found "The Manhood of Edward Robinson" by "Agatha Christie" id "26d8d9cd-82fb-4447-aae1-d10b6ba6424c" isbn ""
Found "The Kidnapped Prime Minister" by "Agatha Christie" id "e667252a-aff4-4b76-a448-d1381d48bc5d" isbn ""
Found "Appuntamento con la paura" by "Agatha Christie & Maria Grazia Griffini & Lydia Lax" id "443228ef-b3de-438c-96d0-d2835ba43238" isbn ""
Found "Hercule Poirot's Christmas" by "Agatha Christie" id "68eab385-8543-4f65-a302-d52e326cc71d" isbn ""
Found "At Bertram's Hotel" by "Agatha Christie" id "68529fc8-a85b-40f8-b7e8-d6b7800cc22c" isbn ""
Found "The Secret of Chimneys" by "Agatha Christie" id "4d862776-37d1-4338-8c48-d6cefcf31e8d" isbn ""
Found "An Autobiography" by "Agatha Christie" id "1cfffb8d-d9cd-41fe-a04e-d6e1d1cd3fcd" isbn ""
Found "And Then There Were None" by "Agatha Christie" id "237b97b0-428c-4e11-8231-d7e2d3648d9d" isbn ""
Found "The Mystery of the Blue Jar" by "Agatha Christie" id "fd42e863-17cc-4ac9-ab40-d95281e590e1" isbn ""
Found "Poirot and the Regatta Mystery" by "Agatha Christie" id "02685197-f35f-4b4f-a5fe-d9648bf9c78c" isbn ""
Found "Murder in the Mews" by "Agatha Christie" id "fcdf6ab9-7c92-426d-98ca-da8c444b4510" isbn ""
Found "The Under Dog" by "Agatha Christie" id "52b0b3a3-690a-4d21-b361-dcd499b796ab" isbn ""
Found "Poirot's Early Cases" by "Agatha Christie" id "596a1875-3112-4092-9593-dd441e886e79" isbn ""
Found "By the Pricking of My Thumbs" by "Agatha Christie" id "b5044c51-4a6a-452a-b0b1-dd620add45a9" isbn ""
Found "Delitto in cielo" by "Agatha Christie & Maria Grazia Griffini" id "8286f2e8-aa25-4875-a151-dd81ec2da23c" isbn ""
Found "Parker Pyne Investigates" by "Agatha Christie" id "be7076b6-76b6-4879-8d5a-de4ee7d7f026" isbn ""
Found "Strange Jest" by "Agatha Christie" id "8f1d9f60-23b9-45fb-b888-dfadbafe9ddb" isbn ""
Found "Murder on the Orient Express" by "Agatha Christie" id "b2fa5f3f-7be8-4632-8b43-dfc949e5093c" isbn ""
Found "The Plymouth Express" by "Agatha Christie" id "00f6e392-fb65-44c6-9ff1-e0975a4de721" isbn ""
Found "The Murder on the Links" by "Agatha Christie" id "8668fa05-2530-4bbc-b493-e160dd9d04e2" isbn ""
Found "The Adventure of the ‘Western Star'" by "Agatha Christie" id "f2d3eb12-36ca-4f2a-b932-e1f81f9d386f" isbn ""
Found "The Secret Adversary" by "Agatha Christie" id "73972e1b-fe35-4478-bd0b-e260eaf31e69" isbn ""
Found "The Man in the Mist" by "Agatha Christie" id "837e7bdd-1aec-4674-93cc-e2d67f47c643" isbn ""
Found "The Disappearance of Mr. Davenheim" by "Agatha Christie" id "474e7c91-d209-4010-8b70-e2e730654476" isbn ""
Found "The Secret Adversary" by "Agatha Christie" id "73972e1b-fe35-4478-bd0b-e260eaf31e69" isbn ""
Found "The Man in the Mist" by "Agatha Christie" id "837e7bdd-1aec-4674-93cc-e2d67f47c643" isbn ""
Found "The Red Signal" by "Agatha Christie" id "a2aff7d5-78b5-4bde-b9f1-e34350df9b4b" isbn ""
Found "The Thumb Mark of St Peter" by "Agatha Christie" id "d6f99512-8f13-48b2-988f-e3e0f63c6c33" isbn ""
Found "Elephants Can Remember" by "Agatha Christie" id "4c629dfd-872c-4dfe-9743-e49a6fd22ff4" isbn ""
Found "Postern of Fate" by "Agatha Christie" id "6d5a2210-d6d4-4882-8d32-e6a3bab032e5" isbn ""
Found "The Million Dollar Bond Robbery" by "Agatha Christie" id "7a95c652-8263-4864-90f2-e7565999702e" isbn ""
Found "Why Didn't They Ask Evans?" by "Agatha Christie" id "53af684b-dff6-4547-93bb-e7e3a770dcfb" isbn ""
Found "Cat Among the Pigeons" by "Agatha Christie" id "aa755aca-ab3e-4987-972e-e7fccf47af11" isbn ""
Found "Jane in Search of a Job" by "Agatha Christie" id "5e144e8e-55f7-4400-866c-e833cbd2bc3c" isbn ""
Found "The Under Dog" by "Agatha Christie" id "f0dc043a-ae79-4ab9-81d7-e8826d0e8397" isbn ""
Found "Why Didn't They Ask Evans?" by "Agatha Christie" id "bce13375-2d0a-4465-a9e8-e9e7b0fcf1e9" isbn ""
Found "Partners in Crime" by "Agatha Christie" id "d6ff6da6-4419-4a73-9aec-ea0bbc7032e9" isbn ""
Found "I capolavori di Agatha Christie" by "Agatha Christie & John G. Cawelti" id "f8df7a26-b0b5-4e29-ad95-eb27a4f0353c" isbn ""
Found "The Pale Horse" by "Agatha Christie" id "11d91805-1cb8-485b-b189-eb489349db91" isbn ""
Found "È troppo facile" by "Agatha Christie & Giovanna Gianotti Soncelli" id "4582a9d9-f124-4fbb-bc5f-eeeac3d5f989" isbn ""
Found "Miss Marple e i tredici problemi" by "Agatha Christie & Lydia Lax" id "f3e0ac64-34c7-416f-8a40-efac766b4398" isbn ""
Found "C'è un cadavere in biblioteca" by "Agatha Christie & Alberto Tedeschi" id "9ff82497-e17c-44c8-8728-eff79e32bb59" isbn ""
Found "Dead Man's Folly" by "Agatha Christie" id "e2e31280-da89-4426-af7f-f0334699b075" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" by "Agatha Christie" id "94e43cab-e346-409b-9ea3-f12249458ae9" isbn ""
Found "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd" by "Agatha Christie" id "7e545c59-412d-450f-93e4-f15d3fe53da8" isbn ""
Found "Tape Measure Murder" by "Agatha Christie" id "59aa1469-1799-4dcb-b2a0-f2070fce3624" isbn ""
Found "The Second Gong" by "Agatha Christie" id "74163f2c-5398-4962-97b5-f2e4920ac6c9" isbn ""
Found "The ABC Murders" by "Agatha Christie" id "8b2330ad-bc8b-4f5f-9fb2-f3a761c78f94" isbn ""
Found "Problem at Pollensa Bay" by "Agatha Christie" id "37fad6f9-7b22-4718-87bf-f47f1f5c0ff4" isbn ""
Found "Mrs McGinty's Dead" by "Agatha Christie" id "4c46c562-b3cb-4227-a586-f9fa5e305195" isbn ""
Found "Macabro quiz" by "Agatha Christie & Mauro Gabriele Boncompagni & Lidia Ballanti" id "8e3ad184-cc68-4096-aae0-fa3ace026523" isbn ""
Found "Three Act Tragedy" by "Agatha Christie" id "798941da-f124-4f71-92b4-fab2da3cf1e6" isbn ""
Found "Peril at End House" by "Agatha Christie" id "d75ab76c-9b56-4d0c-9cb4-fb0998c11fdf" isbn ""
Found "Murder in Mesopotamia" by "Agatha Christie" id "53b53975-1322-4a6a-b340-fbea2069508a" isbn ""
Found "The Body in the Library" by "Agatha Christie" id "f48721bd-3fc9-4f43-af00-fc6f2445f7dc" isbn ""
Found "The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding" by "Agatha Christie" id "f9880ac4-ba4c-4eae-b0ca-fd6eb3511f60" isbn ""
Found "Hickory Dickory Dock" by "Agatha Christie" id "fd6dc200-5ca2-4ca3-b5e8-fe543cfcba37" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" by "Agatha Christie" id "f5508c86-e5e6-4458-acd4-4350da70cf5a" isbn ""
Found "The Secret Adversary" by "Agatha Christie" id "bf10ea0b-ce63-4637-889c-724a3b82354b" isbn ""
Found "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" by "Agatha Christie" id "86fc5941-d379-4c4d-8b45-85102fb86d41" isbn ""
Found "Secret Adversary" by "Agatha Christie" id "e550e209-0f48-442b-9b74-923e7d3fb3f9" isbn ""
Found "Ask a Policeman" by "The Detection Club & Agatha Christie & Dorothy L. Sayers & Anthony Berkeley & Gladys Mitchell & Helen Simpson" id "8dc4d603-0b64-4907-b664-31a295b0c643" isbn ""
Found "Come, Tell Me How You Live" by "Agatha Christie Mallowan" id "1fa5c7bf-01f7-4c37-8729-128e98245d94" isbn ""
Found "Come, Tell Me How You Live" by "Agatha Christie Mallowan" id "1fa5c7bf-01f7-4c37-8729-128e98245d94" isbn ""

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.overdrive", line 57, in try_find_overdrive_books
File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.overdrive", line 296, in find_overdrive_books
OverdriveError: u'Overdrive search result limit exceeded'

---Looking for "Miss Marple's Final Cases" by "Christie, Agatha" in results---
Found 100% match: "Miss Marple's Final Cases" by "Agatha Christie" (5ab7d3b8-2d44-415d-bf91-22d9990fa4e1)
Check library: Open http://freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com...1-22D9990FA4E1
Found "2" copies at freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com in 1.42 sec
---Looking for "At Bertram's Hotel" by "Christie, Agatha" in results---
Found 100% match: "At Bertram's Hotel" by "Agatha Christie" (68529fc8-a85b-40f8-b7e8-d6b7800cc22c)
Found 100% match: "At Bertram's Hotel" by "Agatha Christie" (76684569-83bc-42db-9dad-e1ed05ba6df3)
Check library: Open http://freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com...8-D6B7800CC22C
Check library: Open http://freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com...D-E1ED05BA6DF3
Found "2" copies at freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com in 1.37 sec
Searching Overdrive for author "nancy atherton"
Found "Aunt Dimity Beats the Devil" by "Nancy Atherton" id "7b473a0c-4155-4820-bfff-06053dbbbe00" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity Goes West" by "Nancy Atherton" id "f4139c0d-f31d-4374-8552-1719330d25e4" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity and the Deep Blue Sea" by "Nancy Atherton" id "5d802e32-53e1-4366-b09c-21c298838d07" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity: Vampire Hunter" by "Nancy Atherton" id "0ed4b07a-7ac8-4e78-9c61-2b1edc0746e6" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity: Detective" by "Nancy Atherton" id "798d6af3-5695-497b-812b-4a8e0fb99636" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity's Christmas" by "Nancy Atherton" id "0943f232-0ef7-4dd4-8867-50100c9f893e" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity Down Under" by "Nancy Atherton" id "c833b9d7-8674-4771-b65b-771e0dbaa317" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity Slays the Dragon" by "Nancy Atherton" id "f458ebbc-3384-4dfd-8a9f-7f745e547f9e" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity: Snowbound" by "Nancy Atherton" id "ea785945-cc69-47b7-bae2-9af4264cefbc" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity Takes a Holiday" by "Nancy Atherton" id "588fd5c9-9ce6-4a95-9bec-ac87cd343f97" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity and the Next of Kin" by "Nancy Atherton" id "aaa08195-34b6-496a-aee8-b6bb9f42baa0" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity Digs In" by "Nancy Atherton" id "b41c553f-16db-4948-82f8-bd919c813ecf" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity's Good Deed" by "Nancy Atherton" id "eaa4b8b3-2ddc-4480-83c8-c49d48e7c449" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity and the Family Tree" by "Nancy Atherton" id "236c22d4-7f02-431d-8cad-d7cc0cb11a1c" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity and the Duke" by "Nancy Atherton" id "db31017e-3e25-4e14-8af8-f8daf646b129" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity Beats the Devil" by "Nancy Atherton" id "7b473a0c-4155-4820-bfff-06053dbbbe00" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity Goes West" by "Nancy Atherton" id "f4139c0d-f31d-4374-8552-1719330d25e4" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity and the Deep Blue Sea" by "Nancy Atherton" id "5d802e32-53e1-4366-b09c-21c298838d07" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity: Vampire Hunter" by "Nancy Atherton" id "0ed4b07a-7ac8-4e78-9c61-2b1edc0746e6" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity: Detective" by "Nancy Atherton" id "798d6af3-5695-497b-812b-4a8e0fb99636" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity's Christmas" by "Nancy Atherton" id "0943f232-0ef7-4dd4-8867-50100c9f893e" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity Down Under" by "Nancy Atherton" id "c833b9d7-8674-4771-b65b-771e0dbaa317" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity Slays the Dragon" by "Nancy Atherton" id "f458ebbc-3384-4dfd-8a9f-7f745e547f9e" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity and the Village Witch" by "Nancy Atherton" id "7f3fca84-2ab5-4b98-bc43-875e1c2886fa" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity: Snowbound" by "Nancy Atherton" id "ea785945-cc69-47b7-bae2-9af4264cefbc" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity Takes a Holiday" by "Nancy Atherton" id "588fd5c9-9ce6-4a95-9bec-ac87cd343f97" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity and the Next of Kin" by "Nancy Atherton" id "aaa08195-34b6-496a-aee8-b6bb9f42baa0" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity Digs In" by "Nancy Atherton" id "b41c553f-16db-4948-82f8-bd919c813ecf" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity's Good Deed" by "Nancy Atherton" id "eaa4b8b3-2ddc-4480-83c8-c49d48e7c449" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity and the Family Tree" by "Nancy Atherton" id "236c22d4-7f02-431d-8cad-d7cc0cb11a1c" isbn ""
Found "Aunt Dimity and the Duke" by "Nancy Atherton" id "db31017e-3e25-4e14-8af8-f8daf646b129" isbn ""
Search returned 47 results in 7.23 sec

---Looking for "Aunt Dimity's Death" by "Atherton, Nancy" in results---
Searching Overdrive for author "robin hobb"
Found "Songs of Love Lost and Found" by "Jo Beverley & Robin Hobb & Jacqueline Carey & Tanith Lee & Cecilia Holland" id "5484e82e-25cf-4172-92da-449d4ed2bdd2" isbn ""
Found "Fool's Errand" by "Robin Hobb" id "10adb5c7-fb8e-4fbe-aaff-0cec1ac0281e" isbn ""
Found "The Soldier Son Trilogy Bundle" by "Robin Hobb" id "0acacdab-9856-4e13-accb-0f1f76ebde71" isbn ""
Found "The Dragon Keeper with Bonus Material" by "Robin Hobb & Megan Lindholm" id "257dc695-a313-4d91-a99b-436354c25a0a" isbn ""
Found "Assassin's Quest" by "Robin Hobb" id "455c9920-7f7c-4492-8d5e-44ef00937341" isbn ""
Found "Forest Mage" by "Robin Hobb" id "aa642e76-1991-4b13-894a-4e0857b08225" isbn ""
Found "The Dragon Keeper" by "Robin Hobb" id "345b8871-fbaa-4434-b565-54c4ff48e47f" isbn ""
Found "Fool's Fate" by "Robin Hobb" id "c262f60f-733d-4a20-be03-63def4f788d4" isbn ""
Found "Ship of Magic" by "Robin Hobb" id "f8b16f43-f315-4476-8069-8dca2f257198" isbn ""
Found "The Mad Ship" by "Robin Hobb" id "78b7937d-1b75-4710-89e1-a0fd6c63bb5f" isbn ""
Found "Royal Assassin" by "Robin Hobb" id "4377f04a-ebd2-442c-bf05-a4adefb0c25e" isbn ""
Found "The Inheritance" by "Robin Hobb & Megan Lindholm" id "e3f4eca5-b9c0-473e-ac09-aedc12b010ee" isbn ""
Found "Ship of Destiny" by "Robin Hobb" id "41ed23a2-c9ab-4753-af8b-da29858d5f99" isbn ""
Found "The Golden Fool" by "Robin Hobb" id "53f3d925-8faa-4a6b-871d-dbe8de4bdc89" isbn ""
Found "Shaman's Crossing" by "Robin Hobb" id "485f6658-0ec5-4954-9681-f3e054f01c17" isbn ""
Found "Renegade's Magic" by "Robin Hobb" id "fcca2cd8-84fc-406c-913e-fec312fdebf9" isbn ""
Found "Der Nachtmagier" by "Robin Hobb" id "68064cf1-9fee-481a-bccf-026cfbcfd2e4" isbn ""
Found "Royal Assassin" by "Robin Hobb" id "114fe128-5189-404f-a01c-0582536e4733" isbn ""
Found "Fool's Errand" by "Robin Hobb" id "10adb5c7-fb8e-4fbe-aaff-0cec1ac0281e" isbn ""
Found "The Soldier Son Trilogy Bundle" by "Robin Hobb" id "0acacdab-9856-4e13-accb-0f1f76ebde71" isbn ""
Found "Shaman's Crossing" by "Robin Hobb" id "b940768a-cf66-4bbe-bbff-180f3d2316d1" isbn ""
Found "Drachenkämpfer" by "Robin Hobb" id "774f8976-eb07-4f7a-8cb9-347e35c60d62" isbn ""
Found "Assassin's Apprentice & Royal Assassin" by "Robin Hobb" id "20a32884-41cd-4f9d-8210-3d6c6bd141c9" isbn ""
Found "Forest Mage" by "Robin Hobb" id "1d15ee2c-a07c-45d0-b477-42f9b9a7ef7f" isbn ""
Found "The Dragon Keeper with Bonus Material" by "Robin Hobb & Megan Lindholm" id "257dc695-a313-4d91-a99b-436354c25a0a" isbn ""
Found "Assassin's Quest" by "Robin Hobb" id "455c9920-7f7c-4492-8d5e-44ef00937341" isbn ""
Found "Forest Mage" by "Robin Hobb" id "aa642e76-1991-4b13-894a-4e0857b08225" isbn ""
Found "The Dragon Keeper" by "Robin Hobb" id "345b8871-fbaa-4434-b565-54c4ff48e47f" isbn ""
Found "The Mad Ship" by "Robin Hobb" id "46eeb4ff-f887-4d70-9754-5b7af3c17a5f" isbn ""
Found "Dragon Keeper" by "Robin Hobb" id "6bafa09c-667c-4d95-b8dc-604b8f86ae79" isbn ""
Found "Fool's Fate" by "Robin Hobb" id "c262f60f-733d-4a20-be03-63def4f788d4" isbn ""
Found "Dragon Haven" by "Robin Hobb" id "c11cb18d-6b3b-460c-bb5d-64df05b043f2" isbn ""
Found "Renegade's Magic" by "Robin Hobb" id "7c3e15b6-a4fe-4155-8431-6677ca5bf5f3" isbn ""
Found "Ship of Magic" by "Robin Hobb" id "f8b16f43-f315-4476-8069-8dca2f257198" isbn ""
Found "Assassin's Quest" by "Robin Hobb" id "4b3ef1f9-c967-4015-a39e-91de2e64b662" isbn ""
Found "The Inheritance" by "Robin Hobb" id "e04d4e67-6de6-4c7e-9cdc-937ffe14833c" isbn ""
Found "Der Schattenbote" by "Robin Hobb" id "013f4d76-60c9-4a37-a147-97f39c58dda9" isbn ""
Found "The Mad Ship" by "Robin Hobb" id "78b7937d-1b75-4710-89e1-a0fd6c63bb5f" isbn ""
Found "Royal Assassin" by "Robin Hobb" id "4377f04a-ebd2-442c-bf05-a4adefb0c25e" isbn ""
Found "The Inheritance" by "Robin Hobb & Megan Lindholm" id "e3f4eca5-b9c0-473e-ac09-aedc12b010ee" isbn ""
Found "Dragon Haven" by "Robin Hobb" id "96e38df1-04c6-4ebe-9026-b2626872f7bc" isbn ""
Found "City of Dragons" by "Robin Hobb" id "9252ff72-55fe-4bab-bdf1-b2e688f02d86" isbn ""
Found "Fool's Errand" by "Robin Hobb" id "086f8e73-58e9-4d17-a67e-b5ec33a7cad7" isbn ""
Found "City of Dragons" by "Robin Hobb" id "d431ebc7-edd1-476f-a6c7-b851d605c90f" isbn ""
Found "Fool's Fate" by "Robin Hobb" id "bbd94917-f3d1-4ff4-9a5e-b87569b48ffd" isbn ""
Found "City of Dragons" by "Robin Hobb" id "c20c6451-43ee-4027-8c75-b8ecd622b60a" isbn ""
Found "Ship of Magic" by "Robin Hobb" id "31dcc846-97f6-4a83-ab85-bb2568eafd41" isbn ""
Found "Ship of Destiny" by "Robin Hobb" id "04e0a4c5-d4c3-4b16-ad0e-be70b8096e83" isbn ""
Found "Der Weitseher" by "Robin Hobb" id "58875074-c533-4ea2-b0d0-cc26a97266c9" isbn ""
Found "The Golden Fool (The Tawny Man Trilogy, Book 2)" by "Robin Hobb" id "be734db6-dc5c-4f35-983a-d2ff88aeb650" isbn ""
Found "Ship of Destiny" by "Robin Hobb" id "41ed23a2-c9ab-4753-af8b-da29858d5f99" isbn ""
Found "The Golden Fool" by "Robin Hobb" id "53f3d925-8faa-4a6b-871d-dbe8de4bdc89" isbn ""
Found "The Liveship Traders Series" by "Robin Hobb" id "2da202b0-281b-4eec-8c63-eb09297dfab9" isbn ""
Found "Assassin's Apprentice" by "Robin Hobb" id "0d36cec7-f74a-4006-9ce2-edf8f016e7c6" isbn ""
Found "Assassin's Apprentice" by "Robin Hobb" id "3ddd97be-b26d-495d-9e4a-f2b668a9e5e3" isbn ""
Found "Shaman's Crossing" by "Robin Hobb" id "485f6658-0ec5-4954-9681-f3e054f01c17" isbn ""
Found "Renegade's Magic" by "Robin Hobb" id "fcca2cd8-84fc-406c-913e-fec312fdebf9" isbn ""
Search returned 79 results in 13.94 sec

---Looking for "City of Dragons" by "Hobb, Robin" in results---
Found 100% match: "City of Dragons" by "Robin Hobb" (c20c6451-43ee-4027-8c75-b8ecd622b60a)
Found 100% match: "City of Dragons" by "Robin Hobb" (d431ebc7-edd1-476f-a6c7-b851d605c90f)
Found 100% match: "City of Dragons" by "Robin Hobb" (9252ff72-55fe-4bab-bdf1-b2e688f02d86)
Check library: Open http://freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com...7-B851D605C90F
Found "2" copies at freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com in 5.19 sec
Check library: Open http://freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com...5-B8ECD622B60A
Check library: Open http://freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com...1-B2E688F02D86

San Francisco Public Library:

View details:
Spoiler:
calibre, version 0.9.14
Overdrive Link: Search complete: <p>Overdrive Link found: 3 newly found books at libraries. 1 unchanged book/library link. Click "Show details" to see which.<p>Proceed with updating?

------ NEWLY FOUND AT LIBRARIES (TO BE LINKED)------
Fantasy by Feehan, Christine & Various (at SFPL)
Stardust by Gaiman, Neil (at SFPL)
The Necromancer by Scott, Michael (at SFPL)
-------------------- UNCHANGED ---------------------
Inside by Snyder, Maria V. (Not at any library)

Log:

Spoiler:
Starting job: Search Overdrive for 4 books
Searching Overdrive for author "christine feehan"
Found "The Awakening" by "Christine Feehan" id "5e2dfe7d-20ad-43f8-a3a1-093af77acebd" isbn ""
Found "Dark Dream" by "Christine Feehan" id "c580c209-c0d7-494c-9d0f-0bf7f6cb9b46" isbn ""
Found "Deadly Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "3b4a59da-9cf9-4339-8fc6-13808b3c8ea0" isbn ""
Found "Fantasy" by "Christine Feehan & Sabrina Jeffries" id "392060fc-6c39-4c7a-8911-151c023c5ce3" isbn ""
Found "Wild Fire" by "Christine Feehan" id "d00e1eb1-52df-4696-8942-19731c574639" isbn ""
Found "Burning Wild" by "Christine Feehan" id "a8534e59-177b-4085-a359-1cc3ad4baf87" isbn ""
Found "Dark Possession" by "Christine Feehan" id "abaf1166-47e1-49c4-9899-1ee6cca83b88" isbn ""
Found "Ruthless Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "49af90e1-3bf9-4810-b083-1f9127dc8107" isbn ""
Found "Dark Demon" by "Christine Feehan" id "bb05feaa-2a7e-4d60-a5c6-2547dad55d14" isbn ""
Found "Fever" by "Christine Feehan" id "b05f63ce-6ffa-4ea7-8fda-2996fe4e5665" isbn ""
Found "Dark Legend" by "Christine Feehan" id "90a4080f-3c7a-49c9-99c1-2cfc46657159" isbn ""
Found "Dark Descent" by "Christine Feehan" id "c84461b4-3817-43fe-98c7-31a9a633900a" isbn ""
Found "Dark Magic" by "Christine Feehan" id "c304c0b5-2164-4d1b-932a-33c3f0e689da" isbn ""
Found "Sea Storm" by "Christine Feehan" id "742e5b40-3b3e-4a36-9f2a-359a8602bef4" isbn ""
Found "Dark Celebration" by "Christine Feehan" id "d6612ae6-0dda-4a5a-90c0-4696e1449e92" isbn ""
Found "Dark Nights" by "Christine Feehan" id "2c39c799-38a6-4b9f-8329-4a6c84ece40f" isbn ""
Found "Dark Desire" by "Christine Feehan" id "2dfb60e0-737d-48e6-94aa-4a848b4d1673" isbn ""
Found "Night Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "2ca7886b-9995-4d61-975e-4fb3416fc87b" isbn ""
Found "Hidden Currents" by "Christine Feehan" id "fde01b7f-b11d-4a05-83ee-536c7abc64df" isbn ""
Found "Dark Gold" by "Christine Feehan" id "d617c005-09d0-4160-94a7-5635edf70798" isbn ""
Found "Dark Melody" by "Christine Feehan" id "4a5bfc86-35f0-44da-b49c-59598610726a" isbn ""
Found "Dark Symphony" by "Christine Feehan" id "8e515b36-6a83-44df-b54e-5aa693bb4a58" isbn ""
Found "Christine Feehan's The Leopard Series" by "Christine Feehan" id "ee8d6294-95cc-42b0-b6b3-5b947ce27997" isbn ""
Found "Dark Guardian" by "Christine Feehan" id "eb9ef5e3-f764-41c9-ace2-648111b0d6c1" isbn ""
Found "Savage Nature" by "Christine Feehan" id "25494d1d-9b7c-4893-9f74-6d462894375c" isbn ""
Found "Dark Predator" by "Christine Feehan" id "af50f53e-78cf-426a-9fa4-7216640dca64" isbn ""
Found "Oceans of Fire" by "Christine Feehan" id "9992add0-be19-46c9-b4f6-808676aa3b30" isbn ""
Found "Shadow Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "890e0a03-9623-4d5d-9a62-81a6835db6cc" isbn ""
Found "Darkest at Dawn" by "Christine Feehan" id "932341cd-644b-43df-b9ad-82cadcfbe0c9" isbn ""
Found "Dark Destiny" by "Christine Feehan" id "5fbb258b-1478-475a-9f5c-8712b6781d0c" isbn ""
Found "Mind Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "701d8b4a-ee31-4f65-b31b-88e15d7d92d5" isbn ""
Found "Hot Blooded" by "Christine Feehan & Maggie Shayne" id "a749a26a-b987-4173-8f00-8a1f7bde52f6" isbn ""
Found "Dark Hunger" by "Christine Feehan" id "ea712dc9-7e16-4dd2-8de8-8d0403a80862" isbn ""
Found "Lover Beware" by "Christine Feehan & Katherine Sutcliffe" id "7be93a9c-53e0-431f-9ae5-9380b5bc0046" isbn ""
Found "Magic in the Wind" by "Christine Feehan" id "b391e3aa-0efe-4ff1-abec-9841b81d2a43" isbn ""
Found "Dark Prince" by "Christine Feehan" id "105e627d-267f-4c98-a844-9a77714f5cf4" isbn ""
Found "Dark Fire" by "Christine Feehan" id "32a697c3-e964-4791-8165-a65313353e6c" isbn ""
Found "Dark Peril" by "Christine Feehan" id "b888c7f1-76ce-4272-964e-a8dff49dd82a" isbn ""
Found "3 Carpathian novels" by "Christine Feehan" id "a3ea50dc-e5c4-463b-ac3f-ad6f7fecbee2" isbn ""
Found "Dark Slayer" by "Christine Feehan" id "b9845f3c-a8e6-464a-9ee6-ad85cc6d7113" isbn ""
Found "Dangerous Tides" by "Christine Feehan" id "3666fa48-e591-4192-a886-ae0ac00a0d41" isbn ""
Found "Street Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "cd00c50e-1edf-4a7e-8251-c77fc6c5a5ce" isbn ""
Found "Dark Challenge" by "Christine Feehan" id "e47a4a00-ed86-42ac-a81a-ca69b8756242" isbn ""
Found "Water Bound" by "Christine Feehan" id "552b190e-becd-43e5-955e-cdfbac9b822f" isbn ""
Found "Conspiracy Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "c7046f9e-c776-4b58-a182-dd266ac02342" isbn ""
Found "Murder Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "36a9fc53-728c-40b0-b707-e3ab14e3a2f5" isbn ""
Found "The Scarletti Curse" by "Christine Feehan" id "9c9cd4a1-9c88-4dc2-9e20-e74e23d80749" isbn ""
Found "Lair of the Lion" by "Christine Feehan" id "f1f22e7e-39de-4826-acce-ede43b5f33be" isbn ""
Found "Wild Rain" by "Christine Feehan" id "8dbc4f5d-378e-4bc6-b377-f80f263a3e41" isbn ""
Found "5 Carpathian Novels" by "Christine Feehan" id "d314590b-7960-42bf-8fb9-fbb98a68b466" isbn ""
Found "Dark Secret" by "Christine Feehan" id "b0548d8e-bb9b-4b4d-a4ed-fbdeac02b128" isbn ""
Found "Dark Magic" by "Christine Feehan" id "a08518cc-5ace-4be1-b427-00524ae19cdd" isbn ""
Found "Night Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "9888d441-241f-4903-8b70-0155ea09fb97" isbn ""
Found "Wildes Begehren" by "Christine Feehan" id "520b8ebd-8c56-4da3-b04f-01e3ca06d682" isbn ""
Found "Dark Demon" by "Christine Feehan" id "9dfeebf9-8f88-4db4-9012-0430af8d190f" isbn ""
Found "The Shadows of Christmas Past" by "Christine Feehan & Susan Sizemore" id "5628a7d6-e4d2-45b9-a84f-05514417a4a9" isbn ""
Found "Darkest at Dawn" by "Christine Feehan" id "ad59ec20-91de-4d5c-b516-07790ac83618" isbn ""
Found "Samurai Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "50d818af-41e0-4e8a-b8ee-093aae8d42b2" isbn ""
Found "The Awakening" by "Christine Feehan" id "5e2dfe7d-20ad-43f8-a3a1-093af77acebd" isbn ""
Found "Dark Dream" by "Christine Feehan" id "c580c209-c0d7-494c-9d0f-0bf7f6cb9b46" isbn ""
Found "Dämmerung des Herzens" by "Christine Feehan" id "7b653395-3b67-405c-ae1e-0d0bbc479ac7" isbn ""
Found "Dark Symphony" by "Christine Feehan" id "32500bed-a14d-4900-a685-0d9fa2c1f809" isbn ""
Found "Dark Storm" by "Christine Feehan" id "8ee413d1-e47a-4db3-8451-0de63cc7f298" isbn ""
Found "Magisches Feuer" by "Christine Feehan" id "65b26cd3-2a49-4c16-ad06-111e53ff851f" isbn ""
Found "Deadly Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "3b4a59da-9cf9-4339-8fc6-13808b3c8ea0" isbn ""
Found "Dark Descent" by "Christine Feehan" id "1bb5c286-22cf-4aad-a4c2-14f43ad4e748" isbn ""
Found "Dark Destiny" by "Christine Feehan" id "54cd63af-584e-4938-ab83-1511c13a64b3" isbn ""
Found "Fantasy" by "Christine Feehan & Sabrina Jeffries" id "392060fc-6c39-4c7a-8911-151c023c5ce3" isbn ""
Found "Dark Possession" by "Christine Feehan" id "32a84731-bf46-4b56-bc81-15d8108b34dd" isbn ""
Found "Christine Feehan's GhostWalkers Series" by "Christine Feehan" id "24600eaa-8d8e-4a94-be60-1809c7af2c44" isbn ""
Found "Safe Harbour" by "Christine Feehan" id "5e68d306-61dc-44d2-abe4-186cf22b5ccb" isbn ""
Found "Wild Fire" by "Christine Feehan" id "d00e1eb1-52df-4696-8942-19731c574639" isbn ""
Found "Dark Melody" by "Christine Feehan" id "31f8ece0-aa90-41b8-9816-1c66cdacb399" isbn ""
Found "Burning Wild" by "Christine Feehan" id "a8534e59-177b-4085-a359-1cc3ad4baf87" isbn ""
Found "Dark Possession" by "Christine Feehan" id "abaf1166-47e1-49c4-9899-1ee6cca83b88" isbn ""
Found "Ruthless Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "49af90e1-3bf9-4810-b083-1f9127dc8107" isbn ""
Found "Samurai Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "9b95ecc3-f418-4db0-a72e-22ea36897e5d" isbn ""
Found "Dark Demon" by "Christine Feehan" id "bb05feaa-2a7e-4d60-a5c6-2547dad55d14" isbn ""
Found "Tänzerin der Nacht" by "Christine Feehan" id "c07dd146-b976-43b2-9ea5-295b9336eee6" isbn ""
Found "A Very Gothic Christmas" by "Christine Feehan & Melanie George" id "d169f569-4d34-4c8e-995a-298111a52f7c" isbn ""
Found "Fever" by "Christine Feehan" id "b05f63ce-6ffa-4ea7-8fda-2996fe4e5665" isbn ""
Found "Dark Legend" by "Christine Feehan" id "90a4080f-3c7a-49c9-99c1-2cfc46657159" isbn ""
Found "Murder Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "97005aed-b041-49f4-804c-2f252e357bec" isbn ""
Found "A Christine Feehan Holiday Treasury" by "Christine Feehan" id "d8fcacb6-6afb-4bef-8975-2fbf54f33e0b" isbn ""
Found "Dark Nights" by "Christine Feehan" id "75ee1533-f115-4fa5-aa65-306014164c62" isbn ""
Found "Dark Celebration" by "Christine Feehan" id "6500dc5f-dc1b-409b-9099-3161a9280603" isbn ""
Found "Dark Descent" by "Christine Feehan" id "c84461b4-3817-43fe-98c7-31a9a633900a" isbn ""
Found "Mondspiel" by "Christine Feehan" id "3f8fb86d-b237-422c-89ac-329d5049809e" isbn ""
Found "Dark Magic" by "Christine Feehan" id "c304c0b5-2164-4d1b-932a-33c3f0e689da" isbn ""
Found "Burning Wild" by "Christine Feehan" id "1eff0ada-584b-4278-af54-358b7aaec40d" isbn ""
Found "Sea Storm" by "Christine Feehan" id "742e5b40-3b3e-4a36-9f2a-359a8602bef4" isbn ""
Found "Dark Gold" by "Christine Feehan" id "6e711edc-1bfb-4a9c-bfff-396bd63f7027" isbn ""
Found "Oceans of Fire" by "Christine Feehan" id "552ee5da-ee5f-4264-9985-3b043474d28f" isbn ""
Found "A Christine Feehan Holiday Treasury" by "Christine Feehan" id "2c234184-0dec-471a-83d1-3b1903068aaa" isbn ""
Found "Dark Prince" by "Christine Feehan" id "0df98f42-a42b-470a-937f-3bce9f04ee38" isbn ""
Found "Dark Fire" by "Christine Feehan" id "a74c6609-acb5-49f3-8bb5-3ef67caac47a" isbn ""
Found "Dark Challenge" by "Christine Feehan" id "1406f57b-9b7e-4917-b60c-41ceec88067e" isbn ""
Found "Dark Gold" by "Christine Feehan" id "8d0c95eb-fa48-4e7b-838e-45ba85ea29d7" isbn ""
Found "Dark Celebration" by "Christine Feehan" id "d6612ae6-0dda-4a5a-90c0-4696e1449e92" isbn ""
Found "Safe Harbor" by "Christine Feehan" id "d43892a4-5cf4-4156-bd08-47cb893048f4" isbn ""
Found "The Shadows of Christmas Past" by "Christine Feehan & Susan Sizemore" id "9afe57ea-c92f-4eda-9ed6-49f9ac58dd9e" isbn ""
Found "Dark Nights" by "Christine Feehan" id "2c39c799-38a6-4b9f-8329-4a6c84ece40f" isbn ""
Found "Dark Desire" by "Christine Feehan" id "2dfb60e0-737d-48e6-94aa-4a848b4d1673" isbn ""
Found "Dark Guardian" by "Christine Feehan" id "1d438355-e9c0-49fa-b4ae-4ec7df0310f3" isbn ""
Found "Night Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "2ca7886b-9995-4d61-975e-4fb3416fc87b" isbn ""
Found "Savage Nature" by "Christine Feehan" id "72cd105c-d9c1-4c2f-9f9e-51324d1f21a7" isbn ""
Found "Zauber der Wellen" by "Christine Feehan" id "04810fd7-e4b4-4def-afa7-52db98137ff6" isbn ""
Found "Hidden Currents" by "Christine Feehan" id "fde01b7f-b11d-4a05-83ee-536c7abc64df" isbn ""
Found "Predatory Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "37be8d50-8cae-4e86-9edb-5585f3a9bb1a" isbn ""
Found "Dark Gold" by "Christine Feehan" id "d617c005-09d0-4160-94a7-5635edf70798" isbn ""
Found "Dangerous Tides" by "Christine Feehan" id "cfdaae9c-e5fd-44c4-8c0f-563e34fdc4d0" isbn ""
Found "Dark Dream" by "Christine Feehan" id "6ea56a1e-d73c-4804-9079-56c602bcfd16" isbn ""
Found "Street Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "00daa082-90ae-48b5-a48f-572223eb632b" isbn ""
Found "Dark Peril" by "Christine Feehan" id "75704236-221f-4789-97b1-5747c1878b7e" isbn ""
Found "Dark Melody" by "Christine Feehan" id "4a5bfc86-35f0-44da-b49c-59598610726a" isbn ""
Found "Dark Symphony" by "Christine Feehan" id "8e515b36-6a83-44df-b54e-5aa693bb4a58" isbn ""
Found "Dark Storm" by "Christine Feehan" id "2c9a3e6c-fd23-41f0-b2b1-5b00099ed012" isbn ""
Found "Christine Feehan's The Leopard Series" by "Christine Feehan" id "ee8d6294-95cc-42b0-b6b3-5b947ce27997" isbn ""
Found "Ruthless Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "dc5963aa-1818-4cb8-99c3-5b954815c370" isbn ""
Found "Dark Slayer" by "Christine Feehan" id "fb8a0866-c50d-4ee7-978d-61831dd3c25d" isbn ""
Found "Dark Guardian" by "Christine Feehan" id "eb9ef5e3-f764-41c9-ace2-648111b0d6c1" isbn ""
Found "The Wicked and the Wondrous" by "Christine Feehan" id "4cf1556e-6143-4cd1-a211-66ee8103479f" isbn ""
Found "Spiel der Dämmerung" by "Christine Feehan" id "01e44c65-276f-418f-81d7-673784e2ee9f" isbn ""
Found "The Wicked and the Wondrous" by "Christine Feehan" id "d38ddf7a-261b-4456-9e4e-681d5885a24f" isbn ""
Found "Llama" by "Christine Feehan" id "91d069a7-d391-4bfd-b1d4-6a57582f2614" isbn ""
Found "Dark Destiny" by "Christine Feehan" id "0b466c00-5393-4340-bbc4-6b50e2439e3b" isbn ""
Found "Schicksalsbund" by "Christine Feehan" id "f6bea3a3-0eaa-49cd-9807-6bc2cb258d78" isbn ""
Found "Gebieterin des Wassers" by "Christine Feehan" id "67a3c04b-7288-457e-a831-6c9998d53716" isbn ""
Found "Savage Nature" by "Christine Feehan" id "25494d1d-9b7c-4893-9f74-6d462894375c" isbn ""
Found "Dark Predator" by "Christine Feehan" id "af50f53e-78cf-426a-9fa4-7216640dca64" isbn ""
Found "After the Music" by "Christine Feehan" id "0fe5452e-48c6-4891-9b78-7607e4b1b693" isbn ""
Found "The Scarletti Curse" by "Christine Feehan" id "bea8d4aa-4f71-4842-aed4-772c01a9ab85" isbn ""
Found "The Drake Sisters Novels 1-6" by "Christine Feehan" id "b8bc1d4c-4ccc-43a8-958e-776fb5c86e90" isbn ""
Found "Düstere Sehnsucht" by "Christine Feehan" id "25de7aaf-79d5-45e1-ba35-78b76fc76531" isbn ""
Found "Dark Legend" by "Christine Feehan" id "e2b53b81-cec4-46e4-b217-7c950f46d9f5" isbn ""
Found "Oceans of Fire" by "Christine Feehan" id "9992add0-be19-46c9-b4f6-808676aa3b30" isbn ""
Found "Shadow Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "890e0a03-9623-4d5d-9a62-81a6835db6cc" isbn ""
Found "Darkest at Dawn" by "Christine Feehan" id "932341cd-644b-43df-b9ad-82cadcfbe0c9" isbn ""
Found "Feuer der Wildnis" by "Christine Feehan" id "3879dc42-882d-4c10-993b-858dc6b7deaf" isbn ""
Found "Dark Fire" by "Christine Feehan" id "9b27ae25-279f-41b6-b6cc-85ba1632a5fd" isbn ""
Found "Mind Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "f99462c3-fee7-48b8-a33e-86af968301a1" isbn ""
Found "Dark Destiny" by "Christine Feehan" id "5fbb258b-1478-475a-9f5c-8712b6781d0c" isbn ""
Found "Mind Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "701d8b4a-ee31-4f65-b31b-88e15d7d92d5" isbn ""
Found "Spirit Bound" by "Christine Feehan" id "6ee882f4-7178-464f-9a4d-8908a246dee0" isbn ""
Found "Jägerin der Dunkelheit" by "Christine Feehan" id "a92b7308-670a-41f2-b5a8-8981bdbb6f20" isbn ""
Found "Hot Blooded" by "Christine Feehan & Maggie Shayne" id "a749a26a-b987-4173-8f00-8a1f7bde52f6" isbn ""
Found "Dark Hunger" by "Christine Feehan" id "ea712dc9-7e16-4dd2-8de8-8d0403a80862" isbn ""
Found "Hidden Currents" by "Christine Feehan" id "9bc44bd7-ca73-4193-998b-8dac2f7ff5d1" isbn ""
Found "Fever" by "Christine Feehan" id "1973b082-5913-4235-a25d-8ee855fe213d" isbn ""
Found "Hüterin der Seele -" by "Christine Feehan" id "f5cbf44f-03ce-456a-b1ad-912a34481e7d" isbn ""
Found "Magie des Windes" by "Christine Feehan" id "376d210d-a12e-4633-a4b0-93620983e331" isbn ""
Found "Lover Beware" by "Christine Feehan & Katherine Sutcliffe" id "7be93a9c-53e0-431f-9ae5-9380b5bc0046" isbn ""
Found "Instinto" by "Christine Feehan" id "e2e0ffed-4733-44f0-b939-95349bd2c3df" isbn ""
Found "Magic in the Wind" by "Christine Feehan" id "b391e3aa-0efe-4ff1-abec-9841b81d2a43" isbn ""
Found "Conspiracy Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "f1afbbf6-1107-44fe-8759-99196fa3a523" isbn ""
Found "Dark Prince" by "Christine Feehan" id "105e627d-267f-4c98-a844-9a77714f5cf4" isbn ""
Found "Dark Secret" by "Christine Feehan" id "bef2af11-51eb-4dac-a033-a2d4545b07c3" isbn ""
Found "Dark Fire" by "Christine Feehan" id "32a697c3-e964-4791-8165-a65313353e6c" isbn ""
Found "Dark Peril" by "Christine Feehan" id "b888c7f1-76ce-4272-964e-a8dff49dd82a" isbn ""
Found "3 Carpathian novels" by "Christine Feehan" id "a3ea50dc-e5c4-463b-ac3f-ad6f7fecbee2" isbn ""
Found "Dark Slayer" by "Christine Feehan" id "b9845f3c-a8e6-464a-9ee6-ad85cc6d7113" isbn ""
Found "Dangerous Tides" by "Christine Feehan" id "3666fa48-e591-4192-a886-ae0ac00a0d41" isbn ""
Found "Fesseln der Nacht" by "Christine Feehan" id "004e694e-ed42-42e2-a9a1-b07b1fb80781" isbn ""
Found "Anhelo" by "Christine Feehan" id "4febf374-390d-4a34-b3a4-b1f61f606ec8" isbn ""
Found "Dark Hunger" by "Christine Feehan" id "30bd7cdd-1bdb-4cb2-9212-b29aa33d12da" isbn ""
Found "Jägerin der Dämmerung." by "Christine Feehan" id "7f6a8e71-28f5-4c48-aaf5-b30135a3fc79" isbn ""
Found "Dunkle Macht des Herzens" by "Christine Feehan" id "00d55df1-d551-48f9-bec0-b37616a702a6" isbn ""
Found "After the Music" by "Christine Feehan" id "2595e7f9-66e2-47c3-9847-b7f85a4fb15a" isbn ""
Found "Turbulent Sea" by "Christine Feehan" id "5237e0f6-dab9-4eed-ad0c-bd3732a10646" isbn ""
Found "Wild Fire" by "Christine Feehan" id "39dd4a8b-bf57-4017-adcd-c15370d2c40e" isbn ""
Found "Dark Predator" by "Christine Feehan" id "14802266-cf10-4095-a615-c38a808e55ad" isbn ""
Found "Street Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "cd00c50e-1edf-4a7e-8251-c77fc6c5a5ce" isbn ""
Found "Dark Challenge" by "Christine Feehan" id "75ce80c2-9c55-4fbe-ae03-ca32d69a7d92" isbn ""
Found "Dark Challenge" by "Christine Feehan" id "e47a4a00-ed86-42ac-a81a-ca69b8756242" isbn ""
Found "Dark Desire" by "Christine Feehan" id "c68027ad-ab17-414b-80cf-cb3ffa05fade" isbn ""
Found "Dark Curse" by "Christine Feehan" id "d759023b-aa4a-4152-8db2-cc3801440e54" isbn ""
Found "Water Bound" by "Christine Feehan" id "552b190e-becd-43e5-955e-cdfbac9b822f" isbn ""
Found "Water Bound" by "Christine Feehan" id "484204d4-3910-4086-8dd3-d195ad9005e9" isbn ""
Found "Dark Magic" by "Christine Feehan" id "3f56256e-f2ef-48d8-b72d-d1d92b5cde13" isbn ""
Found "Dark Hunger" by "Christine Feehan" id "1cdb2f1d-1b40-44a6-89d8-d4f01685fb68" isbn ""
Found "Spirit Bound" by "Christine Feehan" id "945f9556-4ba1-48f4-8a12-d76ebb92fc08" isbn ""
Found "Gezeiten der Sehnsucht" by "Christine Feehan" id "7e5ec34d-c666-421c-8d32-dc72df188231" isbn ""
Found "Shadow Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "4ec99963-11d1-4f42-a5a2-dc950b9b5ecf" isbn ""
Found "Conspiracy Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "c7046f9e-c776-4b58-a182-dd266ac02342" isbn ""
Found "Magisches Spiel" by "Christine Feehan" id "dbaf9156-4233-4f2d-862b-e1bb921760d6" isbn ""
Found "Schattenschwestern" by "Christine Feehan" id "242d6831-444f-405b-a241-e2c37fdce5c4" isbn ""
Found "Gesang des Meeres" by "Christine Feehan" id "139b15ac-844f-4fa3-876e-e2e3c2b6516d" isbn ""
Found "Deadly Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "8334f735-06c6-45ae-81bc-e342a1e38466" isbn ""
Found "Murder Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "36a9fc53-728c-40b0-b707-e3ab14e3a2f5" isbn ""
Found "Wilde Magie" by "Christine Feehan" id "d1e34321-d23f-4ad7-944f-e65e5dc4de8d" isbn ""
Found "The Scarletti Curse" by "Christine Feehan" id "9c9cd4a1-9c88-4dc2-9e20-e74e23d80749" isbn ""
Found "Dark Desire" by "Christine Feehan" id "f104a057-15d4-425e-8988-e765ea7d6469" isbn ""
Found "Embrujo" by "Christine Feehan" id "3cb59086-1ccd-495b-a4e0-e8d074b9f900" isbn ""
Found "Christine Feehan's Ghostwalkers Series" by "Christine Feehan" id "3394fdc7-0d19-45c3-a520-e94cb6384263" isbn ""
Found "Lair of the Lion" by "Christine Feehan" id "f1f22e7e-39de-4826-acce-ede43b5f33be" isbn ""
Found "Fluch der Nacht" by "Christine Feehan" id "f53953b2-9b19-4b51-9316-f1882213a136" isbn ""
Found "Feuer der Wildnis" by "Christine Feehan" id "3ddd4bee-96c6-4e92-b6b3-f3068d4b134e" isbn ""
Found "Wild Rain" by "Christine Feehan" id "8dbc4f5d-378e-4bc6-b377-f80f263a3e41" isbn ""
Found "5 Carpathian Novels" by "Christine Feehan" id "d314590b-7960-42bf-8fb9-fbb98a68b466" isbn ""
Found "Dark Secret" by "Christine Feehan" id "b0548d8e-bb9b-4b4d-a4ed-fbdeac02b128" isbn ""
Found "Il principe vampiro. La metamorfosi" by "Christine Feehan" id "ae8e0cf8-16a7-4751-a773-43de7a1e4677" isbn ""
Found "Jägerin der Dämmerung." by "Christine Feehan" id "7f6a8e71-28f5-4c48-aaf5-b30135a3fc79" isbn ""
Found "Dunkle Macht des Herzens" by "Christine Feehan" id "00d55df1-d551-48f9-bec0-b37616a702a6" isbn ""
Found "Fluch der Nacht" by "Christine Feehan" id "f53953b2-9b19-4b51-9316-f1882213a136" isbn ""
Search returned 254 results in 43.03 sec

---Looking for "Fantasy" by "Feehan, Christine & Various" in results---
Found 100% match: "Fantasy" by "Christine Feehan & Sabrina Jeffries" (392060fc-6c39-4c7a-8911-151c023c5ce3)
Check library: Open http://sfpl.lib.overdrive.com/Conten...1-151C023C5CE3
Found "2" copies at sfpl.lib.overdrive.com in 1.29 sec
Searching Overdrive for author "michael scott"
Found "Vampyres of Hollywood" by "Adrienne Barbeau & Michael Scott" id "e9a01478-d1a8-4c9b-b7a1-03c0114b349e" isbn ""
Found "The Endangered Species Act at Thirty" by "Dale D. Goble" id "459860e1-75eb-4933-ab8f-3443262b0eb7" isbn ""
Found "Etruscans" by "Morgan Llywelyn & Michael Scott" id "dc8e417d-c06f-4332-964f-24b63ba204ea" isbn ""
Found "Etruscans" by "Morgan Llywelyn & Michael Scott" id "dc8e417d-c06f-4332-964f-24b63ba204ea" isbn ""
Found "The Hammer of the Sun" by "Michael Scott Rohan" id "b73ec4fa-acd6-446e-adc0-49c417f5109d" isbn ""
Found "The Castle of the Winds" by "Michael Scott Rohan" id "bce1eb92-6cf6-4e9b-9e2d-8ba14fee043a" isbn ""
Found "The Anvil of Ice" by "Michael Scott Rohan" id "25e3484c-b3fa-45dd-9817-db28928001dc" isbn ""
Found "The Forge in the Forest" by "Michael Scott Rohan" id "2833f745-3d1a-462a-9aec-f484531dc76a" isbn ""
Found "In Love and War" by "David Rooney & Michael Scott" id "1ae64daa-d0d8-4f36-9200-7bbe0e698156" isbn ""
Found "In Love and War" by "David Rooney & Michael Scott" id "1ae64daa-d0d8-4f36-9200-7bbe0e698156" isbn ""
Found "The Magician" by "Michael Scott" id "cb79461b-b01f-45c7-ad74-001d9c22afe7" isbn ""
Found "The Warlock" by "Michael Scott" id "3db242f4-1f96-4b93-b054-04654a3966c1" isbn ""
Found "The First Codex" by "Michael Scott" id "fd5ace79-6c57-44c3-af5f-13ba340ae46b" isbn ""
Found "The Sorceress" by "Michael Scott" id "893e2da3-38b1-4ba3-9952-2951f1a7d96a" isbn ""
Found "Tom Cringle's Log" by "Michael Scott" id "0e0d7297-b78d-49d0-aae5-49e092609526" isbn ""
Found "The Necromancer" by "Michael Scott" id "8a88b143-e910-4ca3-8b61-4de2e521839d" isbn ""
Found "The Book of Celtic Wisdom" by "Michael Scott" id "4f718950-a061-4ef5-a3db-741cb2d31cbb" isbn ""
Found "The Alchemyst" by "Michael Scott" id "bbe91c45-0866-4302-845d-884973932a9e" isbn ""
Found "The Enchantress" by "Michael Scott" id "136aa1a5-f103-4be7-b771-8eb89d744da6" isbn ""
Found "The Death of Joan of Arc" by "Michael Scott" id "d8ca2dc8-0b2d-408f-bcb5-c46708eb1fbc" isbn ""
Found "Billy the Kid and the Vampyres of Vegas" by "Michael Scott" id "37466753-4739-4483-9bb1-f4f298111087" isbn ""
Found "The Magician" by "Michael Scott" id "cb79461b-b01f-45c7-ad74-001d9c22afe7" isbn ""
Found "The Warlock" by "Michael Scott" id "3db242f4-1f96-4b93-b054-04654a3966c1" isbn ""
Found "The Magician" by "Michael Scott" id "a628a4e4-452b-4185-8dfa-063823d7e355" isbn ""
Found "I segreti di Nicholas Flamel l'immortale--Il Mago" by "Michael Scott & Loredana Baldinucci" id "800cb0ff-bc62-4c34-a433-0f7514f386c7" isbn ""
Found "From Democrats to Kings" by "Michael Scott" id "508aa223-9353-42f2-9535-0f85eebe88dd" isbn ""
Found "The First Codex" by "Michael Scott" id "fd5ace79-6c57-44c3-af5f-13ba340ae46b" isbn ""
Found "Die Geheimnisse des Nicholas Flamel--Der dunkle Magier" by "Michael Scott" id "8db5bf2d-113d-4ff8-a5d8-141771bce9de" isbn ""
Found "I segreti di Nicholas Flamel l'immortale--Il Negromante" by "Michael Scott" id "6f7792d9-cc0e-4c3e-ab21-156a6c41a6b1" isbn ""
Found "Special Forces Commander" by "Michael Scott" id "182e4351-92e3-4be3-a974-1b69244ef4ca" isbn ""
Found "El nigromante" by "Michael Scott" id "4ced5676-4d68-4413-8b0a-1f4fb35fdfed" isbn ""
Found "The Sorceress" by "Michael Scott" id "893e2da3-38b1-4ba3-9952-2951f1a7d96a" isbn ""
Found "I segreti di Nicholas Flamel l'immortale--L'Incantatrice" by "Michael Scott & Loredana Baldinucci" id "6998cbed-5544-489b-9d87-3378d5da1bfb" isbn ""
Found "Die Geheimnisse des Nicholas Flamel--Der unsterbliche Alchemyst" by "Michael Scott" id "a0cd27be-e4b9-44df-bf13-3e9f3f4993d2" isbn ""
Found "Die Geheimnisse des Nicholas Flamel--Die mächtige Zauberin" by "Michael Scott" id "9864d61d-3e2f-4875-8540-458ba6b2a2bd" isbn ""
Found "The Thirteen Hallows" by "Michael Scott & Colette Freedman" id "bab97d81-a0d7-4c5e-bbde-4b178aae6bd4" isbn ""
Found "The Cruise of the Midge" by "Michael Scott" id "bdcdcbbe-fb48-4ece-8b94-4cea3f971796" isbn ""
Found "The Necromancer" by "Michael Scott" id "8a88b143-e910-4ca3-8b61-4de2e521839d" isbn ""
Found "I segreti di Nicholas Flamel l'immortale--L'Alchimista" by "Michael Scott & Loredana Baldinucci" id "5d3e65cb-a0b8-4f22-bce0-52d1d2f307fe" isbn ""
Found "Die Geheimnisse des Nicholas Flamel--Der dunkle Magier" by "Michael Scott" id "d252a5d9-1db8-48a8-9990-623fd315cc6a" isbn ""
Found "Tom Cringle's Log" by "Michael Scott" id "c878d883-1fbf-44f2-bc12-66dc1291d6ba" isbn ""
Found "The Sorceress" by "Michael Scott" id "4cfdbbd0-118c-451f-96d8-6ba2412880d8" isbn ""
Found "The Book of Celtic Wisdom" by "Michael Scott" id "4f718950-a061-4ef5-a3db-741cb2d31cbb" isbn ""
Found "El brujo" by "Michael Scott" id "35460fee-aba2-4792-ac73-838dfff88d81" isbn ""
Found "The Alchemyst" by "Michael Scott" id "bbe91c45-0866-4302-845d-884973932a9e" isbn ""
Found "El nigromante" by "Michael Scott" id "092a0a78-d8fe-488e-b5f0-8d6bf9ed492f" isbn ""
Found "The Enchantress" by "Michael Scott" id "136aa1a5-f103-4be7-b771-8eb89d744da6" isbn ""
Found "El alquimista" by "Michael Scott" id "1034c0c3-49e4-460a-9532-9281e1c7e563" isbn ""
Found "Die Geheimnisse des Nicholas Flamel--Der unheimliche Geisterrufer" by "Michael Scott" id "83318243-3ce4-4620-a24c-9bb6c038b80d" isbn ""
Found "Rachmaninoff" by "Michael Scott" id "f867cdfe-4782-45d0-80e5-a1e7007ea68e" isbn ""
Found "The Warlock" by "Michael Scott" id "b86c6abc-23da-477f-adae-a2b8869829f6" isbn ""
Found "The Enchantress" by "Michael Scott" id "e995a97c-4ccb-4232-b9ac-a959dd9a1276" isbn ""
Found "The Necromancer" by "Michael Scott" id "1e92fd4a-dd63-4170-b97d-b83573745b9d" isbn ""
Found "The Death of Joan of Arc" by "Michael Scott" id "d8ca2dc8-0b2d-408f-bcb5-c46708eb1fbc" isbn ""
Found "La hechicera" by "Michael Scott" id "f9fd488c-644a-4576-bd41-d9de6cbfe406" isbn ""
Found "The Alchemyst" by "Michael Scott" id "b891263b-3955-4545-9c56-df39c4bc80a6" isbn ""
Found "Billy the Kid and the Vampyres of Vegas" by "Michael Scott" id "37466753-4739-4483-9bb1-f4f298111087" isbn ""
Found "The Thirteen Hallows" by "Michael Scott & Colette Freedman" id "bab97d81-a0d7-4c5e-bbde-4b178aae6bd4" isbn ""
Found "Tom Cringle's Log" by "Michael Scott" id "c878d883-1fbf-44f2-bc12-66dc1291d6ba" isbn ""
Found "Access to History" by "Michael Scott-Baumann" id "99a4c83e-6045-4d5c-b493-cc2e6ca15a10" isbn ""
Found "The Merchant Prince" by "Armin Shimerman & Michael Scott" id "e19ab4ab-5fae-4cbf-bd57-93c4ec4e8f39" isbn ""
Found "The Merchant Prince" by "Armin Shimerman & Michael Scott" id "cc13ce23-556b-4529-aa70-db402ecb6d2a" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/a1f92...lectures-ebook
Found "Risk" by "Michael Scott & Tony Cox & Layla Skinns" id "a1f9276f-6b75-4476-9322-7aec9dd12970" isbn "9781139119573"
Found "Corsets & Clockwork" by "Ann Aguirre & Tessa Gratton & Jaclyn Dolamore & Lesley Livingston & Caitlin Kittredge & Dru Pagliassotti & Dia Reeves & Michael Scott & Maria V. Snyder & Tiffany Trent & Kiersten White & Adrienne Kress" id "2e12b204-ae21-4917-809d-ce1ea6c250ec" isbn ""
Found "Corsets & Clockwork" by "Ann Aguirre & Tessa Gratton & Jaclyn Dolamore & Lesley Livingston & Caitlin Kittredge & Dru Pagliassotti & Dia Reeves & Michael Scott & Maria V. Snyder & Tiffany Trent & Kiersten White & Adrienne Kress" id "2e12b204-ae21-4917-809d-ce1ea6c250ec" isbn ""
Search returned 93 results in 26.27 sec

---Looking for "The Necromancer" by "Scott, Michael" in results---
Found 100% match: "The Necromancer" by "Michael Scott" (1e92fd4a-dd63-4170-b97d-b83573745b9d)
Found 100% match: "The Necromancer" by "Michael Scott" (8a88b143-e910-4ca3-8b61-4de2e521839d)
Check library: Open http://sfpl.lib.overdrive.com/Conten...1-4DE2E521839D
Found "4" copies at sfpl.lib.overdrive.com in 0.88 sec
Check library: Open http://sfpl.lib.overdrive.com/Conten...D-B83573745B9D
Searching Overdrive for author "snyder maria"
Searching Overdrive for author "snyder maria v"

---Looking for "Inside" by "Snyder, Maria V." in results---
Searching Overdrive for author "neil gaiman"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/092fa...0/wizard-ebook
Found "The Way of the Wizard" by "Robert Silverberg & Orson Scott Card & Ursula K. Le Guin & Neil Gaiman & Mike Resnick & Simon R. Green & Peter S. Beagle & Marion Zimmer Bradley & John Joseph Adams & Kelly Link & Lev Grossman & George R. R. Martin & Susanna Clarke" id "092fa6fb-b3f7-4b41-874d-efffb266428e" isbn "9781607012757"
Found "Hothouse" by "Brian Aldiss" id "85b0ca7c-89be-4f5b-be01-d56e29a2351e" isbn ""
Found "Fragile Things" by "Neil Gaiman" id "e352318b-eb41-4036-af3d-0d7d84d3665b" isbn ""
Found "M Is for Magic" by "Neil Gaiman & Teddy Kristiansen" id "3e8ca98b-5d38-4045-a47a-0e51ccbf5f63" isbn ""
Found "The Graveyard Book" by "Neil Gaiman" id "164e5f9f-518b-434c-999d-1eacb78e2e19" isbn ""
Found "Coraline" by "Neil Gaiman" id "cc4db9f2-c18c-4293-b9f6-2a2065401df9" isbn ""
Found "Beowulf" by "Neil Gaiman & Roger Avary" id "125da3e2-90fc-4718-b3e8-569d7c0cb924" isbn ""
Found "Sweet Justice" by "Neil Gaiman & Dan Abnett & Peter Milligan & Mark Millar" id "57b9809a-5eed-40ba-b7a7-582b898718ed" isbn ""
Found "Selections from Fragile Things, Volume 6" by "Neil Gaiman" id "23893f32-9423-4d7c-80e3-5d3df78d6650" isbn ""
Found "Selections from Fragile Things, Volume 5" by "Neil Gaiman" id "d7947db0-7d1b-4261-833f-729e0e9c1857" isbn ""
Found "Coraline" by "Neil Gaiman & Dave McKean" id "a74d1b3e-76f0-49f3-880b-8bb4728f3036" isbn ""
Found "Selections from Fragile Things, Volume 3" by "Neil Gaiman" id "979135eb-07e2-4f98-8c7f-8c1657590151" isbn ""
Found "Odd and the Frost Giants" by "Neil Gaiman" id "4764bf74-cb42-4352-8a97-8f8345b77f05" isbn ""
Found "American Gods" by "Neil Gaiman" id "477a530e-d4c3-42e4-ad0f-96b4f3e68745" isbn ""
Found "Anansi Boys" by "Neil Gaiman" id "bf878ceb-c25c-4256-9f1c-a6af2343ba23" isbn ""
Found "Selections from Fragile Things, Volume 4" by "Neil Gaiman" id "ddbb4428-8638-4427-b2de-a9128ad7b0b3" isbn ""
Found "Neverwhere" by "Neil Gaiman" id "511806a0-7ea7-4498-bb38-aef27b5c388f" isbn ""
Found "Selections from Fragile Things, Volume 1" by "Neil Gaiman" id "e8519073-4ef0-4af5-b7c7-af91b81590c2" isbn ""
Found "InterWorld" by "Neil Gaiman & Michael Reaves" id "674898c8-7c0b-4930-b14d-c189c2cb35a1" isbn ""
Found "Smoke and Mirrors" by "Neil Gaiman" id "09366a7c-4d2a-4f9e-8890-cb28546506c1" isbn ""
Found "Selections from Fragile Things, Volume 2" by "Neil Gaiman" id "4a1b7435-9556-407b-a36b-e71f28d7a62a" isbn ""
Found "Good Omens" by "Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett" id "27e51aac-9d2d-4e6d-aeed-ff8aa098385f" isbn ""
Found "Niemalsland" by "Neil Gaiman" id "f26df39f-1b16-47dd-bd11-0accdffbe48f" isbn ""
Found "Fragile Things" by "Neil Gaiman" id "e352318b-eb41-4036-af3d-0d7d84d3665b" isbn ""
Found "M Is for Magic" by "Neil Gaiman & Teddy Kristiansen" id "3e8ca98b-5d38-4045-a47a-0e51ccbf5f63" isbn ""
Found "Good Omens" by "Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett" id "4f8ddbe7-6dda-40e6-882c-11979dcbb4ec" isbn ""
Found "American Gods" by "Neil Gaiman" id "b5ca9fa7-b6c7-4261-9467-123a5fc079b5" isbn ""
Found "The Graveyard Book" by "Neil Gaiman" id "164e5f9f-518b-434c-999d-1eacb78e2e19" isbn ""
Found "Coraline" by "Neil Gaiman" id "cc4db9f2-c18c-4293-b9f6-2a2065401df9" isbn ""
Found "Stories" by "Neil Gaiman & Al Sarrantonio" id "0784b193-ed5f-4430-a7fc-2d1ba4ce6abf" isbn ""
Found "Coraline" by "Neil Gaiman" id "33f09d96-69ae-47cb-b705-2e0fcb906c8a" isbn ""
Found "Fragile Things" by "Neil Gaiman" id "a0090450-26ba-4589-902b-46d1a1632b6f" isbn ""
Found "The Graveyard Book" by "Neil Gaiman" id "73935d02-1baf-4c39-9ccd-5139198b92f7" isbn ""
Found "American Gods" by "Neil Gaiman" id "4c0678ef-0b33-43f9-b497-53535c1c9529" isbn ""
Found "Beowulf" by "Neil Gaiman & Roger Avary" id "125da3e2-90fc-4718-b3e8-569d7c0cb924" isbn ""
Found "Sweet Justice" by "Neil Gaiman & Dan Abnett & Peter Milligan & Mark Millar" id "57b9809a-5eed-40ba-b7a7-582b898718ed" isbn ""
Found "Stardust" by "Neil Gaiman" id "827167a5-f1d3-4b7b-8b69-5c30f9af006b" isbn ""
Found "Selections from Fragile Things, Volume 6" by "Neil Gaiman" id "23893f32-9423-4d7c-80e3-5d3df78d6650" isbn ""
Found "Selections from Fragile Things, Volume 5" by "Neil Gaiman" id "d7947db0-7d1b-4261-833f-729e0e9c1857" isbn ""
Found "Coraline" by "Neil Gaiman & Dave McKean" id "a74d1b3e-76f0-49f3-880b-8bb4728f3036" isbn ""
Found "Selections from Fragile Things, Volume 3" by "Neil Gaiman" id "979135eb-07e2-4f98-8c7f-8c1657590151" isbn ""
Found "Odd and the Frost Giants" by "Neil Gaiman" id "4764bf74-cb42-4352-8a97-8f8345b77f05" isbn ""
Found "Anansi Boys" by "Neil Gaiman" id "1c5b172f-53cf-4466-9388-91432cb38bee" isbn ""
Found "American Gods" by "Neil Gaiman" id "477a530e-d4c3-42e4-ad0f-96b4f3e68745" isbn ""
Found "I ragazzi di Anansi" by "Neil Gaiman & Katia Bagnoli" id "a6a9c886-d939-4144-9f51-9cb53e41f629" isbn ""
Found "Anansi Boys" by "Neil Gaiman" id "bf878ceb-c25c-4256-9f1c-a6af2343ba23" isbn ""
Found "Selections from Fragile Things, Volume 4" by "Neil Gaiman" id "ddbb4428-8638-4427-b2de-a9128ad7b0b3" isbn ""
Found "Neverwhere" by "Neil Gaiman" id "511806a0-7ea7-4498-bb38-aef27b5c388f" isbn ""
Found "Selections from Fragile Things, Volume 1" by "Neil Gaiman" id "e8519073-4ef0-4af5-b7c7-af91b81590c2" isbn ""
Found "Stardust" by "Neil Gaiman" id "a2d4a170-fd7c-4105-94c6-b2d8df1bff3f" isbn ""
Found "Smoke and Mirrors" by "Neil Gaiman" id "737dc4fb-4184-4e96-99e8-b36c29688303" isbn ""
Found "InterWorld" by "Neil Gaiman & Michael Reaves" id "674898c8-7c0b-4930-b14d-c189c2cb35a1" isbn ""
Found "Coraline" by "Neil Gaiman" id "1b3b08bb-1a84-432e-8b0c-c5830d6fe870" isbn ""
Found "Smoke and Mirrors" by "Neil Gaiman" id "09366a7c-4d2a-4f9e-8890-cb28546506c1" isbn ""
Found "Neverwhere" by "Neil Gaiman" id "ac7947a4-a891-4b9a-a075-dbc7b5b9cfa4" isbn ""
Found "Selections from Fragile Things, Volume 2" by "Neil Gaiman" id "4a1b7435-9556-407b-a36b-e71f28d7a62a" isbn ""
Found "Instructions" by "Neil Gaiman" id "3d009dc0-5f66-4cfc-b1c3-fe374978490c" isbn ""
Found "Good Omens" by "Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett" id "27e51aac-9d2d-4e6d-aeed-ff8aa098385f" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/45afc...est-dark-ebook
Found "The Year's Best Dark Fantasy & Horror" by "Neil Gaiman & Gene Wolfe & John Shirley & Tanith Lee & Simon R. Green & Holly Black & Joe R. Lansdale & Caitlin R. Kiernan & Tim Powers & Peter Watts & Paula Guran" id "45afcf81-a252-4686-90ca-842d345e54b6" isbn "9781607013228"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/70276.../zombies-ebook
Found "Zombies" by "Neil Gaiman & Brian Keene & Joe R. Lansdale & Kelly Link & Michael Marshall Smith & Max Brooks & Tim Lebbon & Francesca Lia Block & David J. Schow & Paula Guran" id "70276bac-a69e-47d6-b33a-e1d878a16895" isbn "9781607012627"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/7601c...-cthulhu-ebook
Found "New Cthulhu" by "Neil Gaiman & Charles Stross & John Shirley & Elizabeth Bear & China Mieville & Michael Marshall Smith & Caitlin R. Kiernan & Sarah Monette & Nick Mamatas & Cherie Priest & Kim Newman & Paula Guran" id "7601ca6e-ad14-46e4-80ac-e4e250ecb2c6" isbn "9781607013280"
Found "Viriconium" by "M. John Harrison" id "2594eddc-7cfd-4181-867d-86e1fc0d4057" isbn ""
Found "Viriconium" by "M. John Harrison" id "2594eddc-7cfd-4181-867d-86e1fc0d4057" isbn ""
Found "The Year's Best Science Fiction & Fantasy" by "Rich Horton" id "49138e28-1259-42ff-b4dc-358c6ba07c11" isbn ""
Found "Hellbound Hearts" by "Paul Kane & Marie O'Regan" id "1bb87cc4-852d-41af-88f9-a9c32b2232bf" isbn ""
Found "Hellbound Hearts" by "Paul Kane & Marie O'Regan" id "37a7fd9b-0a11-4640-84a6-ad67f8554937" isbn ""
Found "Beowulf" by "Caitlin R. Kiernan & Neil Gaiman" id "19dee2f4-a46a-4395-acc7-561d542ca440" isbn ""
Found "Beowulf" by "Caitlin R. Kiernan & Neil Gaiman" id "19dee2f4-a46a-4395-acc7-561d542ca440" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/ae230...sherlock-ebook
Found "A Study in Sherlock" by "Neil Gaiman & Lee Child & Laurie R. King & Alan Bradley & Leslie S. Klinger" id "ae2302cb-f826-48b0-8fe7-a4c27fa83e80" isbn "9780812982473"
Found "A Study in Sherlock" by "Neil Gaiman & Lee Child & Laurie R. King & Alan Bradley & Leslie S. Klinger" id "ae2302cb-f826-48b0-8fe7-a4c27fa83e80" isbn "9780812982473"
Found "Rudyard Kipling's Tales of Horror and Fantasy" by "Rudyard Kipling" id "3471bd6e-aeb2-4ae6-869b-340a052b1e0d" isbn ""
Found "Rudyard Kipling's Tales of Horror and Fantasy" by "Rudyard Kipling" id "3471bd6e-aeb2-4ae6-869b-340a052b1e0d" isbn ""
Found "Coraline" by "Neil Gaiman" id "17cb4c77-8e82-445a-b111-1f2a55344b7a" isbn ""
Found "Il ragazzo dei mondi infiniti" by "Michael Reaves & Neil Gaiman & Giuseppe Iacobaci" id "a5641334-1341-4c23-8810-73b7444849bf" isbn ""
Found "The Best Science Fiction and Fantasy of the Year, Volume 6" by "Stephen Baxter & Cory Doctorow & Neil Gaiman" id "a13619cb-fcda-452d-8002-3e0bcdd3f785" isbn ""
Found "The Best Science Fiction and Fantasy of the Year, Volume 6" by "Stephen Baxter & Cory Doctorow & Neil Gaiman" id "a13619cb-fcda-452d-8002-3e0bcdd3f785" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/13e39...ple-book-ebook
Found "People of the Book" by "Neil Gaiman & Jane Yolen & Theodora Goss & Peter S. Beagle & Michael Chabon & Ann VanderMeer & Rachel Swirsky & Sean Wallace" id "13e39628-e193-4051-8abd-fd3d93a48c92" isbn "9781607012702"
Found "Das Graveyard-Buch" by "Neil Gaiman" id "9cffc56e-d179-45e8-afd5-5f7beb66f97e" isbn ""
Found "God Bless You, Dr. Kevorkian" by "Kurt Vonnegut" id "840264dd-ce0a-4b3a-8366-65f3d322c2ed" isbn ""
Found "God Bless You, Dr. Kevorkian" by "Kurt Vonnegut" id "840264dd-ce0a-4b3a-8366-65f3d322c2ed" isbn ""
Found "The Country of the Blind and Other Stories" by "H. G. Wells" id "8f2a9822-8c73-4848-85c2-c614b26e2a82" isbn ""
Found "The Country of the Blind and other Selected Stories" by "H.G. Wells" id "c736f04b-35e5-4960-948e-b4cff9902168" isbn ""
Found "The Country of the Blind and Other Stories" by "H. G. Wells" id "8f2a9822-8c73-4848-85c2-c614b26e2a82" isbn ""
Found "The Country of the Blind and Other Stories" by "H.G. Wells" id "334bfe76-d33d-4dfc-8bfe-b38ee1f468be" isbn ""
Search returned 122 results in 61.17 sec

---Looking for "Stardust" by "Gaiman, Neil" in results---
Found 100% match: "Stardust" by "Neil Gaiman" (827167a5-f1d3-4b7b-8b69-5c30f9af006b)
Found 100% match: "Stardust" by "Neil Gaiman" (a2d4a170-fd7c-4105-94c6-b2d8df1bff3f)
Check library: Open http://sfpl.lib.overdrive.com/Conten...9-5C30F9AF006B
Check library: Open http://sfpl.lib.overdrive.com/Conten...6-B2D8DF1BFF3F
Found "4" copies at sfpl.lib.overdrive.com in 0.98 sec Starting job: Search Overdrive for 4 books
Searching Overdrive for author "christine feehan"
Found "Dark Magic" by "Christine Feehan" id "a08518cc-5ace-4be1-b427-00524ae19cdd" isbn ""
Found "Night Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "9888d441-241f-4903-8b70-0155ea09fb97" isbn ""
Found "Wildes Begehren" by "Christine Feehan" id "520b8ebd-8c56-4da3-b04f-01e3ca06d682" isbn ""
Found "Dark Demon" by "Christine Feehan" id "9dfeebf9-8f88-4db4-9012-0430af8d190f" isbn ""
Found "The Shadows of Christmas Past" by "Christine Feehan & Susan Sizemore" id "5628a7d6-e4d2-45b9-a84f-05514417a4a9" isbn ""
Found "Darkest at Dawn" by "Christine Feehan" id "ad59ec20-91de-4d5c-b516-07790ac83618" isbn ""
Found "Samurai Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "50d818af-41e0-4e8a-b8ee-093aae8d42b2" isbn ""
Found "Dämmerung des Herzens" by "Christine Feehan" id "7b653395-3b67-405c-ae1e-0d0bbc479ac7" isbn ""
Found "Dark Symphony" by "Christine Feehan" id "32500bed-a14d-4900-a685-0d9fa2c1f809" isbn ""
Found "Dark Storm" by "Christine Feehan" id "8ee413d1-e47a-4db3-8451-0de63cc7f298" isbn ""
Found "Magisches Feuer" by "Christine Feehan" id "65b26cd3-2a49-4c16-ad06-111e53ff851f" isbn ""
Found "Dark Descent" by "Christine Feehan" id "1bb5c286-22cf-4aad-a4c2-14f43ad4e748" isbn ""
Found "Dark Destiny" by "Christine Feehan" id "54cd63af-584e-4938-ab83-1511c13a64b3" isbn ""
Found "Dark Possession" by "Christine Feehan" id "32a84731-bf46-4b56-bc81-15d8108b34dd" isbn ""
Found "Christine Feehan's GhostWalkers Series" by "Christine Feehan" id "24600eaa-8d8e-4a94-be60-1809c7af2c44" isbn ""
Found "Safe Harbour" by "Christine Feehan" id "5e68d306-61dc-44d2-abe4-186cf22b5ccb" isbn ""
Found "Dark Melody" by "Christine Feehan" id "31f8ece0-aa90-41b8-9816-1c66cdacb399" isbn ""
Found "Samurai Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "9b95ecc3-f418-4db0-a72e-22ea36897e5d" isbn ""
Found "Tänzerin der Nacht" by "Christine Feehan" id "c07dd146-b976-43b2-9ea5-295b9336eee6" isbn ""
Found "A Very Gothic Christmas" by "Christine Feehan & Melanie George" id "d169f569-4d34-4c8e-995a-298111a52f7c" isbn ""
Found "Murder Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "97005aed-b041-49f4-804c-2f252e357bec" isbn ""
Found "A Christine Feehan Holiday Treasury" by "Christine Feehan" id "d8fcacb6-6afb-4bef-8975-2fbf54f33e0b" isbn ""
Found "Dark Nights" by "Christine Feehan" id "75ee1533-f115-4fa5-aa65-306014164c62" isbn ""
Found "Dark Celebration" by "Christine Feehan" id "6500dc5f-dc1b-409b-9099-3161a9280603" isbn ""
Found "Mondspiel" by "Christine Feehan" id "3f8fb86d-b237-422c-89ac-329d5049809e" isbn ""
Found "Burning Wild" by "Christine Feehan" id "1eff0ada-584b-4278-af54-358b7aaec40d" isbn ""
Found "Dark Gold" by "Christine Feehan" id "6e711edc-1bfb-4a9c-bfff-396bd63f7027" isbn ""
Found "Oceans of Fire" by "Christine Feehan" id "552ee5da-ee5f-4264-9985-3b043474d28f" isbn ""
Found "A Christine Feehan Holiday Treasury" by "Christine Feehan" id "2c234184-0dec-471a-83d1-3b1903068aaa" isbn ""
Found "Dark Prince" by "Christine Feehan" id "0df98f42-a42b-470a-937f-3bce9f04ee38" isbn ""
Found "Dark Fire" by "Christine Feehan" id "a74c6609-acb5-49f3-8bb5-3ef67caac47a" isbn ""
Found "Dark Challenge" by "Christine Feehan" id "1406f57b-9b7e-4917-b60c-41ceec88067e" isbn ""
Found "Dark Gold" by "Christine Feehan" id "8d0c95eb-fa48-4e7b-838e-45ba85ea29d7" isbn ""
Found "Safe Harbor" by "Christine Feehan" id "d43892a4-5cf4-4156-bd08-47cb893048f4" isbn ""
Found "The Shadows of Christmas Past" by "Christine Feehan & Susan Sizemore" id "9afe57ea-c92f-4eda-9ed6-49f9ac58dd9e" isbn ""
Found "Dark Guardian" by "Christine Feehan" id "1d438355-e9c0-49fa-b4ae-4ec7df0310f3" isbn ""
Found "Savage Nature" by "Christine Feehan" id "72cd105c-d9c1-4c2f-9f9e-51324d1f21a7" isbn ""
Found "Zauber der Wellen" by "Christine Feehan" id "04810fd7-e4b4-4def-afa7-52db98137ff6" isbn ""
Found "Predatory Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "37be8d50-8cae-4e86-9edb-5585f3a9bb1a" isbn ""
Found "Dangerous Tides" by "Christine Feehan" id "cfdaae9c-e5fd-44c4-8c0f-563e34fdc4d0" isbn ""
Found "Dark Dream" by "Christine Feehan" id "6ea56a1e-d73c-4804-9079-56c602bcfd16" isbn ""
Found "Street Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "00daa082-90ae-48b5-a48f-572223eb632b" isbn ""
Found "Dark Peril" by "Christine Feehan" id "75704236-221f-4789-97b1-5747c1878b7e" isbn ""
Found "Dark Storm" by "Christine Feehan" id "2c9a3e6c-fd23-41f0-b2b1-5b00099ed012" isbn ""
Found "Ruthless Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "dc5963aa-1818-4cb8-99c3-5b954815c370" isbn ""
Found "Dark Slayer" by "Christine Feehan" id "fb8a0866-c50d-4ee7-978d-61831dd3c25d" isbn ""
Found "The Wicked and the Wondrous" by "Christine Feehan" id "4cf1556e-6143-4cd1-a211-66ee8103479f" isbn ""
Found "Spiel der Dämmerung" by "Christine Feehan" id "01e44c65-276f-418f-81d7-673784e2ee9f" isbn ""
Found "The Wicked and the Wondrous" by "Christine Feehan" id "d38ddf7a-261b-4456-9e4e-681d5885a24f" isbn ""
Found "Llama" by "Christine Feehan" id "91d069a7-d391-4bfd-b1d4-6a57582f2614" isbn ""
Found "Dark Destiny" by "Christine Feehan" id "0b466c00-5393-4340-bbc4-6b50e2439e3b" isbn ""
Found "Schicksalsbund" by "Christine Feehan" id "f6bea3a3-0eaa-49cd-9807-6bc2cb258d78" isbn ""
Found "Gebieterin des Wassers" by "Christine Feehan" id "67a3c04b-7288-457e-a831-6c9998d53716" isbn ""
Found "After the Music" by "Christine Feehan" id "0fe5452e-48c6-4891-9b78-7607e4b1b693" isbn ""
Found "The Scarletti Curse" by "Christine Feehan" id "bea8d4aa-4f71-4842-aed4-772c01a9ab85" isbn ""
Found "The Drake Sisters Novels 1-6" by "Christine Feehan" id "b8bc1d4c-4ccc-43a8-958e-776fb5c86e90" isbn ""
Found "Düstere Sehnsucht" by "Christine Feehan" id "25de7aaf-79d5-45e1-ba35-78b76fc76531" isbn ""
Found "Dark Legend" by "Christine Feehan" id "e2b53b81-cec4-46e4-b217-7c950f46d9f5" isbn ""
Found "Feuer der Wildnis" by "Christine Feehan" id "3879dc42-882d-4c10-993b-858dc6b7deaf" isbn ""
Found "Dark Fire" by "Christine Feehan" id "9b27ae25-279f-41b6-b6cc-85ba1632a5fd" isbn ""
Found "Mind Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "f99462c3-fee7-48b8-a33e-86af968301a1" isbn ""
Found "Spirit Bound" by "Christine Feehan" id "6ee882f4-7178-464f-9a4d-8908a246dee0" isbn ""
Found "Jägerin der Dunkelheit" by "Christine Feehan" id "a92b7308-670a-41f2-b5a8-8981bdbb6f20" isbn ""
Found "Hidden Currents" by "Christine Feehan" id "9bc44bd7-ca73-4193-998b-8dac2f7ff5d1" isbn ""
Found "Fever" by "Christine Feehan" id "1973b082-5913-4235-a25d-8ee855fe213d" isbn ""
Found "Hüterin der Seele -" by "Christine Feehan" id "f5cbf44f-03ce-456a-b1ad-912a34481e7d" isbn ""
Found "Magie des Windes" by "Christine Feehan" id "376d210d-a12e-4633-a4b0-93620983e331" isbn ""
Found "Instinto" by "Christine Feehan" id "e2e0ffed-4733-44f0-b939-95349bd2c3df" isbn ""
Found "Conspiracy Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "f1afbbf6-1107-44fe-8759-99196fa3a523" isbn ""
Found "Dark Secret" by "Christine Feehan" id "bef2af11-51eb-4dac-a033-a2d4545b07c3" isbn ""
Found "Fesseln der Nacht" by "Christine Feehan" id "004e694e-ed42-42e2-a9a1-b07b1fb80781" isbn ""
Found "Anhelo" by "Christine Feehan" id "4febf374-390d-4a34-b3a4-b1f61f606ec8" isbn ""
Found "Dark Hunger" by "Christine Feehan" id "30bd7cdd-1bdb-4cb2-9212-b29aa33d12da" isbn ""
Found "After the Music" by "Christine Feehan" id "2595e7f9-66e2-47c3-9847-b7f85a4fb15a" isbn ""
Found "Turbulent Sea" by "Christine Feehan" id "5237e0f6-dab9-4eed-ad0c-bd3732a10646" isbn ""
Found "Wild Fire" by "Christine Feehan" id "39dd4a8b-bf57-4017-adcd-c15370d2c40e" isbn ""
Found "Dark Predator" by "Christine Feehan" id "14802266-cf10-4095-a615-c38a808e55ad" isbn ""
Found "Dark Challenge" by "Christine Feehan" id "75ce80c2-9c55-4fbe-ae03-ca32d69a7d92" isbn ""
Found "Dark Desire" by "Christine Feehan" id "c68027ad-ab17-414b-80cf-cb3ffa05fade" isbn ""
Found "Dark Curse" by "Christine Feehan" id "d759023b-aa4a-4152-8db2-cc3801440e54" isbn ""
Found "Water Bound" by "Christine Feehan" id "484204d4-3910-4086-8dd3-d195ad9005e9" isbn ""
Found "Dark Magic" by "Christine Feehan" id "3f56256e-f2ef-48d8-b72d-d1d92b5cde13" isbn ""
Found "Dark Hunger" by "Christine Feehan" id "1cdb2f1d-1b40-44a6-89d8-d4f01685fb68" isbn ""
Found "Spirit Bound" by "Christine Feehan" id "945f9556-4ba1-48f4-8a12-d76ebb92fc08" isbn ""
Found "Gezeiten der Sehnsucht" by "Christine Feehan" id "7e5ec34d-c666-421c-8d32-dc72df188231" isbn ""
Found "Shadow Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "4ec99963-11d1-4f42-a5a2-dc950b9b5ecf" isbn ""
Found "Magisches Spiel" by "Christine Feehan" id "dbaf9156-4233-4f2d-862b-e1bb921760d6" isbn ""
Found "Schattenschwestern" by "Christine Feehan" id "242d6831-444f-405b-a241-e2c37fdce5c4" isbn ""
Found "Gesang des Meeres" by "Christine Feehan" id "139b15ac-844f-4fa3-876e-e2e3c2b6516d" isbn ""
Found "Deadly Game" by "Christine Feehan" id "8334f735-06c6-45ae-81bc-e342a1e38466" isbn ""
Found "Wilde Magie" by "Christine Feehan" id "d1e34321-d23f-4ad7-944f-e65e5dc4de8d" isbn ""
Found "Dark Desire" by "Christine Feehan" id "f104a057-15d4-425e-8988-e765ea7d6469" isbn ""
Found "Embrujo" by "Christine Feehan" id "3cb59086-1ccd-495b-a4e0-e8d074b9f900" isbn ""
Found "Christine Feehan's Ghostwalkers Series" by "Christine Feehan" id "3394fdc7-0d19-45c3-a520-e94cb6384263" isbn ""
Found "Feuer der Wildnis" by "Christine Feehan" id "3ddd4bee-96c6-4e92-b6b3-f3068d4b134e" isbn ""
Found "Il principe vampiro. La metamorfosi" by "Christine Feehan" id "ae8e0cf8-16a7-4751-a773-43de7a1e4677" isbn ""
Search returned 254 results in 43.03 sec

---Looking for "Fantasy" by "Feehan, Christine & Various" in results---
Found 100% match: "Fantasy" by "Christine Feehan & Sabrina Jeffries" (392060fc-6c39-4c7a-8911-151c023c5ce3)
Check library: Open http://sfpl.lib.overdrive.com/Conten...1-151C023C5CE3
Found "2" copies at sfpl.lib.overdrive.com in 1.29 sec
Searching Overdrive for author "michael scott"
Found "Vampyres of Hollywood" by "Adrienne Barbeau & Michael Scott" id "e9a01478-d1a8-4c9b-b7a1-03c0114b349e" isbn ""
Found "The Endangered Species Act at Thirty" by "Dale D. Goble" id "459860e1-75eb-4933-ab8f-3443262b0eb7" isbn ""
Found "The Hammer of the Sun" by "Michael Scott Rohan" id "b73ec4fa-acd6-446e-adc0-49c417f5109d" isbn ""
Found "The Castle of the Winds" by "Michael Scott Rohan" id "bce1eb92-6cf6-4e9b-9e2d-8ba14fee043a" isbn ""
Found "The Anvil of Ice" by "Michael Scott Rohan" id "25e3484c-b3fa-45dd-9817-db28928001dc" isbn ""
Found "The Forge in the Forest" by "Michael Scott Rohan" id "2833f745-3d1a-462a-9aec-f484531dc76a" isbn ""
Found "Tom Cringle's Log" by "Michael Scott" id "0e0d7297-b78d-49d0-aae5-49e092609526" isbn ""
Found "The Magician" by "Michael Scott" id "a628a4e4-452b-4185-8dfa-063823d7e355" isbn ""
Found "I segreti di Nicholas Flamel l'immortale--Il Mago" by "Michael Scott & Loredana Baldinucci" id "800cb0ff-bc62-4c34-a433-0f7514f386c7" isbn ""
Found "From Democrats to Kings" by "Michael Scott" id "508aa223-9353-42f2-9535-0f85eebe88dd" isbn ""
Found "Die Geheimnisse des Nicholas Flamel--Der dunkle Magier" by "Michael Scott" id "8db5bf2d-113d-4ff8-a5d8-141771bce9de" isbn ""
Found "I segreti di Nicholas Flamel l'immortale--Il Negromante" by "Michael Scott" id "6f7792d9-cc0e-4c3e-ab21-156a6c41a6b1" isbn ""
Found "Special Forces Commander" by "Michael Scott" id "182e4351-92e3-4be3-a974-1b69244ef4ca" isbn ""
Found "El nigromante" by "Michael Scott" id "4ced5676-4d68-4413-8b0a-1f4fb35fdfed" isbn ""
Found "I segreti di Nicholas Flamel l'immortale--L'Incantatrice" by "Michael Scott & Loredana Baldinucci" id "6998cbed-5544-489b-9d87-3378d5da1bfb" isbn ""
Found "Die Geheimnisse des Nicholas Flamel--Der unsterbliche Alchemyst" by "Michael Scott" id "a0cd27be-e4b9-44df-bf13-3e9f3f4993d2" isbn ""
Found "Die Geheimnisse des Nicholas Flamel--Die mächtige Zauberin" by "Michael Scott" id "9864d61d-3e2f-4875-8540-458ba6b2a2bd" isbn ""
Found "The Cruise of the Midge" by "Michael Scott" id "bdcdcbbe-fb48-4ece-8b94-4cea3f971796" isbn ""
Found "I segreti di Nicholas Flamel l'immortale--L'Alchimista" by "Michael Scott & Loredana Baldinucci" id "5d3e65cb-a0b8-4f22-bce0-52d1d2f307fe" isbn ""
Found "Die Geheimnisse des Nicholas Flamel--Der dunkle Magier" by "Michael Scott" id "d252a5d9-1db8-48a8-9990-623fd315cc6a" isbn ""
Found "The Sorceress" by "Michael Scott" id "4cfdbbd0-118c-451f-96d8-6ba2412880d8" isbn ""
Found "El brujo" by "Michael Scott" id "35460fee-aba2-4792-ac73-838dfff88d81" isbn ""
Found "El nigromante" by "Michael Scott" id "092a0a78-d8fe-488e-b5f0-8d6bf9ed492f" isbn ""
Found "El alquimista" by "Michael Scott" id "1034c0c3-49e4-460a-9532-9281e1c7e563" isbn ""
Found "Die Geheimnisse des Nicholas Flamel--Der unheimliche Geisterrufer" by "Michael Scott" id "83318243-3ce4-4620-a24c-9bb6c038b80d" isbn ""
Found "Rachmaninoff" by "Michael Scott" id "f867cdfe-4782-45d0-80e5-a1e7007ea68e" isbn ""
Found "The Warlock" by "Michael Scott" id "b86c6abc-23da-477f-adae-a2b8869829f6" isbn ""
Found "The Enchantress" by "Michael Scott" id "e995a97c-4ccb-4232-b9ac-a959dd9a1276" isbn ""
Found "The Necromancer" by "Michael Scott" id "1e92fd4a-dd63-4170-b97d-b83573745b9d" isbn ""
Found "La hechicera" by "Michael Scott" id "f9fd488c-644a-4576-bd41-d9de6cbfe406" isbn ""
Found "The Alchemyst" by "Michael Scott" id "b891263b-3955-4545-9c56-df39c4bc80a6" isbn ""
Found "Access to History" by "Michael Scott-Baumann" id "99a4c83e-6045-4d5c-b493-cc2e6ca15a10" isbn ""
Found "The Merchant Prince" by "Armin Shimerman & Michael Scott" id "e19ab4ab-5fae-4cbf-bd57-93c4ec4e8f39" isbn ""
Found "The Merchant Prince" by "Armin Shimerman & Michael Scott" id "cc13ce23-556b-4529-aa70-db402ecb6d2a" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/a1f92...lectures-ebook
Found "Risk" by "Michael Scott & Tony Cox & Layla Skinns" id "a1f9276f-6b75-4476-9322-7aec9dd12970" isbn "9781139119573"
Search returned 93 results in 26.27 sec

---Looking for "The Necromancer" by "Scott, Michael" in results---
Found 100% match: "The Necromancer" by "Michael Scott" (1e92fd4a-dd63-4170-b97d-b83573745b9d)
Found 100% match: "The Necromancer" by "Michael Scott" (8a88b143-e910-4ca3-8b61-4de2e521839d)
Check library: Open http://sfpl.lib.overdrive.com/Conten...1-4DE2E521839D
Found "4" copies at sfpl.lib.overdrive.com in 0.88 sec
Check library: Open http://sfpl.lib.overdrive.com/Conten...D-B83573745B9D
Searching Overdrive for author "snyder maria"
Searching Overdrive for author "snyder maria v"

---Looking for "Inside" by "Snyder, Maria V." in results---
Searching Overdrive for author "neil gaiman"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/092fa...0/wizard-ebook
Found "The Way of the Wizard" by "Robert Silverberg & Orson Scott Card & Ursula K. Le Guin & Neil Gaiman & Mike Resnick & Simon R. Green & Peter S. Beagle & Marion Zimmer Bradley & John Joseph Adams & Kelly Link & Lev Grossman & George R. R. Martin & Susanna Clarke" id "092fa6fb-b3f7-4b41-874d-efffb266428e" isbn "9781607012757"
Found "Hothouse" by "Brian Aldiss" id "85b0ca7c-89be-4f5b-be01-d56e29a2351e" isbn ""
Found "Niemalsland" by "Neil Gaiman" id "f26df39f-1b16-47dd-bd11-0accdffbe48f" isbn ""
Found "Good Omens" by "Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett" id "4f8ddbe7-6dda-40e6-882c-11979dcbb4ec" isbn ""
Found "American Gods" by "Neil Gaiman" id "b5ca9fa7-b6c7-4261-9467-123a5fc079b5" isbn ""
Found "Stories" by "Neil Gaiman & Al Sarrantonio" id "0784b193-ed5f-4430-a7fc-2d1ba4ce6abf" isbn ""
Found "Coraline" by "Neil Gaiman" id "33f09d96-69ae-47cb-b705-2e0fcb906c8a" isbn ""
Found "Fragile Things" by "Neil Gaiman" id "a0090450-26ba-4589-902b-46d1a1632b6f" isbn ""
Found "The Graveyard Book" by "Neil Gaiman" id "73935d02-1baf-4c39-9ccd-5139198b92f7" isbn ""
Found "American Gods" by "Neil Gaiman" id "4c0678ef-0b33-43f9-b497-53535c1c9529" isbn ""
Found "Stardust" by "Neil Gaiman" id "827167a5-f1d3-4b7b-8b69-5c30f9af006b" isbn ""
Found "Anansi Boys" by "Neil Gaiman" id "1c5b172f-53cf-4466-9388-91432cb38bee" isbn ""
Found "I ragazzi di Anansi" by "Neil Gaiman & Katia Bagnoli" id "a6a9c886-d939-4144-9f51-9cb53e41f629" isbn ""
Found "Stardust" by "Neil Gaiman" id "a2d4a170-fd7c-4105-94c6-b2d8df1bff3f" isbn ""
Found "Smoke and Mirrors" by "Neil Gaiman" id "737dc4fb-4184-4e96-99e8-b36c29688303" isbn ""
Found "Coraline" by "Neil Gaiman" id "1b3b08bb-1a84-432e-8b0c-c5830d6fe870" isbn ""
Found "Neverwhere" by "Neil Gaiman" id "ac7947a4-a891-4b9a-a075-dbc7b5b9cfa4" isbn ""
Found "Instructions" by "Neil Gaiman" id "3d009dc0-5f66-4cfc-b1c3-fe374978490c" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/45afc...est-dark-ebook
Found "The Year's Best Dark Fantasy & Horror" by "Neil Gaiman & Gene Wolfe & John Shirley & Tanith Lee & Simon R. Green & Holly Black & Joe R. Lansdale & Caitlin R. Kiernan & Tim Powers & Peter Watts & Paula Guran" id "45afcf81-a252-4686-90ca-842d345e54b6" isbn "9781607013228"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/70276.../zombies-ebook
Found "Zombies" by "Neil Gaiman & Brian Keene & Joe R. Lansdale & Kelly Link & Michael Marshall Smith & Max Brooks & Tim Lebbon & Francesca Lia Block & David J. Schow & Paula Guran" id "70276bac-a69e-47d6-b33a-e1d878a16895" isbn "9781607012627"
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/7601c...-cthulhu-ebook
Found "New Cthulhu" by "Neil Gaiman & Charles Stross & John Shirley & Elizabeth Bear & China Mieville & Michael Marshall Smith & Caitlin R. Kiernan & Sarah Monette & Nick Mamatas & Cherie Priest & Kim Newman & Paula Guran" id "7601ca6e-ad14-46e4-80ac-e4e250ecb2c6" isbn "9781607013280"
Found "The Year's Best Science Fiction & Fantasy" by "Rich Horton" id "49138e28-1259-42ff-b4dc-358c6ba07c11" isbn ""
Found "Hellbound Hearts" by "Paul Kane & Marie O'Regan" id "1bb87cc4-852d-41af-88f9-a9c32b2232bf" isbn ""
Found "Hellbound Hearts" by "Paul Kane & Marie O'Regan" id "37a7fd9b-0a11-4640-84a6-ad67f8554937" isbn ""
Found "Coraline" by "Neil Gaiman" id "17cb4c77-8e82-445a-b111-1f2a55344b7a" isbn ""
Found "Il ragazzo dei mondi infiniti" by "Michael Reaves & Neil Gaiman & Giuseppe Iacobaci" id "a5641334-1341-4c23-8810-73b7444849bf" isbn ""
Open book page http://search.overdrive.com/ti/13e39...ple-book-ebook
Found "People of the Book" by "Neil Gaiman & Jane Yolen & Theodora Goss & Peter S. Beagle & Michael Chabon & Ann VanderMeer & Rachel Swirsky & Sean Wallace" id "13e39628-e193-4051-8abd-fd3d93a48c92" isbn "9781607012702"
Found "Das Graveyard-Buch" by "Neil Gaiman" id "9cffc56e-d179-45e8-afd5-5f7beb66f97e" isbn ""
Found "The Country of the Blind and other Selected Stories" by "H.G. Wells" id "c736f04b-35e5-4960-948e-b4cff9902168" isbn ""
Found "The Country of the Blind and Other Stories" by "H.G. Wells" id "334bfe76-d33d-4dfc-8bfe-b38ee1f468be" isbn ""
Search returned 122 results in 61.17 sec

---Looking for "Stardust" by "Gaiman, Neil" in results---
Found 100% match: "Stardust" by "Neil Gaiman" (827167a5-f1d3-4b7b-8b69-5c30f9af006b)
Found 100% match: "Stardust" by "Neil Gaiman" (a2d4a170-fd7c-4105-94c6-b2d8df1bff3f)
Check library: Open http://sfpl.lib.overdrive.com/Conten...9-5C30F9AF006B
Check library: Open http://sfpl.lib.overdrive.com/Conten...6-B2D8DF1BFF3F
Found "4" copies at sfpl.lib.overdrive.com in 0.98 sec

Thanks for looking at this and trying to solve the mystery.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #44
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Not finding Aunt Dimity's Death by Nancy Atherton is due to the method the plugin uses to check for books. Checking search.overdrive.com for books by Nancy Atherton returns 47 results as shown in your first search log. Aunt Dimity's Death is not listed there even though it is clearly available at libraries using Overdrive. I have seen this before with other books and I suspect that Aunt Dimity's Death will eventually show up on search.overdrive.com. It appears that the index there is only updated periodically. Trying to make the plugin work with the search functions of individual libraries would be difficult so this is going to continue to be a limitation of the plugin for now.

The problem with books by Agatha Christie (and other prolific authors) is that search.overdrive.com is limited to 501 results, causing some available books to be missed. The plugin was written to search by author and then check the returned results for specific titles because this is generally faster and also because I had discovered that searching Overdrive by both author and title sometimes fails to return books that are available. I will update the plugin to search for books by both title and author in cases where the search only by author returns too many results. That should fix this problem.

The failure to locate the book by Maria V. Snyder is due to a bug that I will fix in the plugin. The author search at search.overdrive.com is sensitive to word order. A search for books by “Maria V Snyder” returns 102 results, but a search for “Maria Snyder” or “Snyder Maria V” returns no results. The plugin attempts to correct the word order in cases where there is a comma in the name, but a bug causes it to fail on some names. I will correct this in the next release.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #45
GeckoFriend
Guru

Thanks for your help.

Tags
id=model, overdrive