Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
JLH3
JLH3 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
it's not a chick flick - $0.99 YA for the Kindle, Buy One Get One (with a catch)

Hey guys, want 2 books for the price of 1? Doesn’t everybody?
Anyway, if you’re like me, you like a good bargain and a good quick read and if you’re gonna get a good quick read you don’t want to pay a fortune for it.
So here’s the deal…

You go to Amazon and buy my youngish-adult book it’s not a chick flick, in any format, and email me a proof of purchase at JoeHohler3 (at) aol (dot) com, and I will email you a free copy of my most recent youngish-adult book, Fish Out Of Water.

For anybody looking for a cheap read, two books for a $1 is a pretty good deal. For those people who have Amazon Prime memberships, this should be a no-brainer because it won’t cost you a thing.

Should you care, it’s not a chick flick is about Penny, an average teenager, living with her divorced, over-bearing Mother. Though she has vague notions of life beyond going to movies and hanging out with friends, it isn't until she stumbles on a used video camera in a junk shop that she realizes what she really wants to do in life is make a movie. With a little help from her brother and best friend - and a whole lot of nerve - she seizes the opportunity to live her life her own way.

The trailer is here.

All right, so what are you waiting for? Go get it now!
JLH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:34 PM   #2
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Interesting premise. I'll have to check out the sample.

I'm amused by the "please don't sue me" in the trailer, considering that your bio says you're a lawyer.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #3
JLH3
JLH3 began at the beginning.

I'm glad you got the joke. Hope you enjoy.
JLH3 is offline   Reply With Quote