Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM   #2191
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
Amazon wants $2.99/mo for it - any way to get the $11.99 deal there?
Just skip Amazon. I have it on my 4K Fire TV Stick and just subscribed directly at the Curiosity Stream web site. You just download the app from Amazon app store and sign in.
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM   #2192
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Thanks - at a buck a month, I'll probably give it a shot.
I've really enjoyed it.
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #2193
cc_in_oh
Addict
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan50 View Post
I've really enjoyed it.
Have you tried recording a stream, e.g. with VLC?
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM   #2194
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
You're turning into a spendthrift!
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM   #2195
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Tubeguy: don't you realize that that amount represents nearly 10% of all that you've spent on audiobooks since 2011? Please consider what you're doing! Please seek out some help! Can't you see that you're headed into a downward spiral!
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM   #2196
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
You're turning into a spendthrift!
You know how it is. I have all that money I saved by being cheap at Audible and it's burning a hole in my pocket
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM   #2197
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Tubeguy: don't you realize that that amount represents nearly 10% of all that you've spent on audiobooks since 2011? Please consider what you're doing! Please seek out some help! Can't you see that you're headed into a downward spiral!
I'm well within my limits. For digital media, these are my upper limits:

Individual Purchases
* audiobooks -- $3
* ebooks -- free
* games -- free
* music -- free
* videos -- free

Subscriptions
* audiobooks -- $3/mo
* ebooks -- free
* games -- free
* music -- $10/mo