Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-18-2018, 08:06 PM   #1
Althelney
Althelney can talk to the animals.Althelney can talk to the animals.Althelney can talk to the animals.Althelney can talk to the animals.Althelney can talk to the animals.Althelney can talk to the animals.Althelney can talk to the animals.Althelney can talk to the animals.Althelney can talk to the animals.Althelney can talk to the animals.Althelney can talk to the animals.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPad
Carta2+ (C67ML) stuck in boot loop?

Hi all, I bought a Carta 2 a few months ago, haven't rooted it or done anything fancy, just put books on it and downloaded Sudoku from the app store. I don't think I ever updated it.

It was working fine until two days ago, when I pulled it out of my bag to find it stuck on the Power off? dialog pop up. No response from any buttons, so I figured it was just out of battery and the power button had been held down. When I plugged it in to charge, though, no orange light came on; I let it charge for a few minutes and then pressed the manual reset. The light turned blue and it started starting up, but quickly froze.

I tried plugging it into my Mac and holding the center button for 10 sec then the power button for 3, as advised on some help topics. It started up again and now seemed to be doing something! Unfortunately, it just ran the start up animation forever with a solid blue light on the power button. I let it run all night until it froze and the blue light went off. Now it's plugged in and charging- it's switched to the picture of a battery and a charging cord, but the light on the power button is half blue and half orange.

Does anyone have any advice? Ways to kick it out of the boot loop? I'd appreciate your help!
Althelney is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boot loop, c67ml, carta2+