Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-14-2019, 07:40 AM   #91
Maillemom
Connoisseur
Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook STG, Nook Color, Kindle, Kobo H2O
Thank you for the reply. I will try that this evening.

Trice
Maillemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 09:10 PM   #92
Maillemom
Connoisseur
Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

What's wrong with me???

I must be doing something seriously wrong because everything I try doesn't work.

All I really want is the advanced font controls and margin control.

When I am enabling the controls I know that I need to change the no to yes but do I need to change the # to a -?

Frustration a work is over flowing to my reading life.

Anything that you could suggest would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Trice

PS: I should mention I'm still on windows 7

Last edited by Maillemom; 08-15-2019 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Add text
Advert
Old 08-15-2019, 09:23 PM   #93
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: H2O, GloHD, KA1, ClaraHD, Forma
A hash # at the beginning of a line signifies a comment, i.e. that line will be ignored.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 09:41 PM   #94
Maillemom
Connoisseur

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Does that mean if I want that setting I change the # to a - or do I just have no character at the beginning of the line?

Thanks again,
Trice
Old 08-16-2019, 08:44 AM   #95
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura One, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maillemom View Post
Thanks for the reply. Does that mean if I want that setting I change the # to a - or do I just have no character at the beginning of the line?

Thanks again,
Trice
I am not very skilled but I learned that the # character should be replaced by a space. To keep the indentation is important.
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-16-2019, 10:14 AM   #96
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Does that mean if I want that setting I change the # to a - or do I just have no character at the beginning of the line?
You should never need to change '#' to '-'. If a '-' is required it will already be there.

Also as ps67 said, correct indentation is important.
Old 08-16-2019, 01:01 PM   #97
Maillemom
Connoisseur

Thank you

PS67 and Jackie_W - thank you for your time and patience. I will be trying again to get me reader back to where it was before it decided to update.

Trice
Old 08-17-2019, 05:13 PM   #98
Maillemom
Connoisseur

More help needed...

Good afternoon - I am so sorry to bother everyone on a weekend but I am stumped once again. I feel that I am so close.

I added the log below but can't find where the missing : should be.

Any help is much appreciated.
Trice

Spoiler:
kobopatch cfae583
https://github.com/geek1011/kobopatch

KoboPatch::LoadConfig
reading config file from *os.File
unmarshaling yaml
| {
| "Version": "4.15.12920",
| "In": "src/kobo-update-4.15.12920.zip",
| "Out": "out/KoboRoot.tgz",
| "Log": "out/log.txt",
| "PatchFormat": "kobopatch",
| "Patches": {
| "src/libadobe.so.yaml": "usr/local/Kobo/libadobe.so",
| "src/libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml": "usr/local/Kobo/libnickel.so.1.0.0",
| "src/librmsdk.so.1.0.0.yaml": "usr/local/Kobo/librmsdk.so.1.0.0",
| "src/nickel.yaml": "usr/local/Kobo/nickel"
| },
| "Overrides": {
| "src/libadobe.so.yaml": null,
| "src/libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml": null,
| "src/librmsdk.so.1.0.0.yaml": null,
| "src/nickel.yaml": null
| },
| "Lrelease": "",
| "Translations": null,
| "Files": null
| }

KoboPatch::OutputInit

KoboPatch::ApplyPatches
KoboPatch:penIn
Opening firmware zip 'src/kobo-update-4.15.12920.zip'
Looking for KoboRoot.tgz in zip
--> found KoboRoot.tgz
--> opening KoboRoot.tgz
Opening gzip reader
Creating tar reader
patching entry name:'./usr/local/Kobo/libnickel.so.1.0.0' size:16225956 mode:'509' typeflag:'48' with files: src/libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml
reading entry contents
loading patch file 'src/libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml' (detected format kobopatch)
| parsing patch file: unmarshaling to map[string]yaml.Node
--> could not parse patch file: yaml: line 323: did not find expected key

Last edited by Maillemom; 08-17-2019 at 05:43 PM. Reason: UPDATED
Old 08-17-2019, 06:11 PM   #99
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Good afternoon - I am so sorry to bother everyone on a weekend but I am stumped once again. I feel that I am so close.

The problem appears to be line 323 in the libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml file.

Have you edited your copy? If so, can you attach your copy here? I don't think MobileRead will allow a .yaml attachment but if you rename it to libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml.txt it should be OK to attach a .txt file.
Old 08-17-2019, 07:19 PM   #100
Maillemom
Connoisseur

Fixed it, now have another problem

Hi Jackie - Thanks so much for the reply. You pointed me in the right direction. I did manage to fix that issue but now I seem to have an issue in the Freedom to Advance Controls.

Spoiler:
kobopatch cfae583

unmarshaling yaml
| {
| },
| },
| }

--> found KoboRoot.tgz
--> opening KoboRoot.tgz
Opening gzip reader
Creating tar reader
patching entry name:'./usr/local/Kobo/libnickel.so.1.0.0' size:16225956 mode:'509' typeflag:'48' with files: src/libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml
reading entry contents
--> could not parse patch file: yaml: line 478: could not find expected ':'

This is what that section looks like:

Spoiler:
Freedom to advanced fonts control:
- Enabled: yes
- Description: |
This patch allows the advanced font options (weight/sharpness adjustments)
to work with sideloaded fonts too. (KEPUB: OTF and TTF. EPUB: TTF only.)
Beware unknown side-effects for Japanese or Chinese language books.
#
# The following passes a junk pointer to N3FontTypeUtil::setupDropdown, but it
# seems the pointer is only passed on to ReadingSettings::getDefaultFontFamily
# where the code is patched to avoid dereferencing it, so it should be safe.
# BEWARE: What are the side-effects for Japanese / Chinese language books?
#
N3FontTypeUtil.setupMonotypeDropdown(b,c)
N3FontTypeUtil.setupDropdown(UNDEFINED,b,c)
- ReplaceBytes: {Offset: 0x877760, FindH: 59 46 50 46, ReplaceH: 5A 46 51 46}
- ReplaceBLX: {Offset: 0x877764, Find: 0x428374, Replace: 0x434708}
N3FontTypeController.setupAdvancedOption(...) --> NOP
- ReplaceBytesNOP: {Offset: 0xA32E06, FindBLX: 0x435D9C}
- ReplaceBytesNOP: {Offset: 0xA33D6C, FindBLX: 0x435D9C}
# Ignore volume language (affects language number 25; ja? zh?)
- ReplaceBytesNOP: {Offset: 0x687902, FindBLX: 0x428D0C}
- ReplaceBytesNOP: {Offset: 0x687908, FindBLX: 0x430710}
- ReplaceBytes: {Offset: 0x68790C, FindH: 06 46, ReplaceH: 00 26}
- ReplaceBytesNOP: {Offset: 0x687910, FindBLX: 0x42151C}

Thanks,
Trice

Last edited by Maillemom; 08-17-2019 at 07:24 PM. Reason: fix spoiler
Old 08-17-2019, 07:22 PM   #101
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Forma, Kobo Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, iPad Pro, Tolino
Quote:

Trice

Spoiler:
kobopatch cfae583

unmarshaling yaml
| {
| },
| },
| }

--> found KoboRoot.tgz
--> opening KoboRoot.tgz
Opening gzip reader
Creating tar reader
reading entry contents
--> could not parse patch file: yaml: line 323: did not find expected key
Hmmm... in my patch file, that would appear to be the Custom left & right margins patch at point where the comment about 9 values for replacement exists.

Code:
Custom left & right margins:
      This patch sets the size of the margins added by the margins
      adjustment slider, as a percentage of screen width.
  - FindBaseAddressString: "\0\0\0\0\x02\0\0\0\x04\0\0\0\x06\0\0\0\x08\0\0\0\x0A\0\0\0\x0C\0\0\0\x0E\0\0\0\x10\0\0\0"
  # 9 values for replacement:
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 0x00, Find:  0, Replace: 0}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 0x04, Find:  2, Replace: 1}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 0x08, Find:  4, Replace: 2}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 0x0C, Find:  6, Replace: 3}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 0x10, Find:  8, Replace: 4}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 0x14, Find: 10, Replace: 5}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 0x18, Find: 12, Replace: 6}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 0x1C, Find: 14, Replace: 7}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 0x20, Find: 16, Replace: 8}
By any chance did you remove the # before the '9 values for replacement:'?
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 07:30 PM   #102
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Hi Jackie - Thanks so much for the reply. You pointed me in the right direction. I did manage to fix that issue but now I seem to have an issue in the Freedom to Advance Controls.
I think you have removed some # comment characters which you should not have. This is what the 'Freedom to advanced fonts control' patch should look like for firmware 4.15.12920:
Code:
Freedom to advanced fonts control:
      This patch allows the advanced font options (weight/sharpness adjustments)
      to work with sideloaded fonts too. (KEPUB: OTF and TTF. EPUB: TTF only.)
      Beware unknown side-effects for Japanese or Chinese language books.
    #
    # The following passes a junk pointer to N3FontTypeUtil::setupDropdown, but it
    # seems the pointer is only passed on to ReadingSettings::getDefaultFontFamily
    # where the code is patched to avoid dereferencing it, so it should be safe.
    # BEWARE: What are the side-effects for Japanese / Chinese language books?
    #
    # N3FontTypeUtil.setupMonotypeDropdown(b,c)
    # --> N3FontTypeUtil.setupDropdown(UNDEFINED,b,c)
  - ReplaceBytes: {Offset: 0x877760, FindH: 59 46 50 46, ReplaceH: 5A 46 51 46}
  - ReplaceBLX: {Offset: 0x877764, Find: 0x428374, Replace: 0x434708}
    # N3FontTypeController.setupAdvancedOption(...) --> NOP
  - ReplaceBytesNOP: {Offset: 0xA32E06, FindBLX: 0x435D9C}
  - ReplaceBytesNOP: {Offset: 0xA33D6C, FindBLX: 0x435D9C}
    # Ignore volume language (affects language number 25; ja? zh?)
  - ReplaceBytesNOP: {Offset: 0x687902, FindBLX: 0x428D0C}
  - ReplaceBytesNOP: {Offset: 0x687908, FindBLX: 0x430710}
  - ReplaceBytes: {Offset: 0x68790C, FindH: 06 46, ReplaceH: 00 26}
  - ReplaceBytesNOP: {Offset: 0x687910, FindBLX: 0x42151C}
Old 08-17-2019, 07:31 PM   #103
Maillemom
Connoisseur

David - Thanks for the reply. I did manage to fix that one all by myself. Now just having a problem with the Freedom to advance fonts controls. Trying to troubleshoot.

Thanks again for your help. I so appreciate that you take the time to reply.

Trice
Old 08-17-2019, 07:45 PM   #104
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Forma, Kobo Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, iPad Pro, Tolino
Quote:
David - Thanks for the reply. I did manage to fix that one all by myself. Now just having a problem with the Freedom to advance fonts controls. Trying to troubleshoot.

Thanks again for your help. I so appreciate that you take the time to reply.

Trice
One thing you might want to look at is using the overrides section in the kobopatch.yaml file instead of editing the individual .yaml files. I keep mine both in the kobopatch.yaml file and an copy that I can modify and copy/paste when I make changes.

Spoiler:
Code:
overrides: 
  src/nickel.yaml: 
    Show all games: no 
    Remove forgot pin button from lock screen: no 
    Change pop-up footnote font-family: no 
# PATCH GROUP - DON'T ENABLE MORE THAN 1 
    Disable reading footer: no 
    Custom reading footer style: no 
# END GROUP 
    Custom synopsis/font size: no 
    Custom synopsis/details line spacing: no 
    Custom menubar - reduce height by 33%: yes 
    Custom menubar - reduce height by 50%: no 
# END GROUP 
    Dictionary pop-up - increase available text area: no 
    Fix reading stats/author name cut off when series is showing: no 
    Changing the info panel in full size screensaver- beta 1: no 
    Increase the cover size in library: no 
    Increase the view details container size: no 
    Increase size of kepub chapter progress chart: no 
    Custom font to collection and author titles: no 
    Increase headlines font: no 
    New home screen subtitle custom font: no 
    Remove footer (row3) and increase cover size on new home screen: no 
    Remove footer (row3) on new home screen: no 
    New home screen increasing cover size: no 
# END GROUP 
  src/sickel.yaml: 
    sickel reboot timeout (20 sec): no 
    sickel reboot timeout (30 sec): no 
# END GROUP 
  src/libadobe.so.yaml: 
    Remove PDF map widget shown during panning: no 
  src/libnickel-PROGRESIVE.yaml: 
    Dictionary, remove long winded closest match notification: no 
    unclassified (PROGRESIVE): no 
    MY ePub/Kepub fixed font sharpness: no 
    Wikipedia Search language: no 
    MY KePub stylesheet additions: no 
    My Dictionary text font-family/font-size/line-height: no 
  src/libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml: 
    Always show confirmation dialog before upgrading: no 
    Set reading footer height: no 
    Rename new home screen footer: no 
    Set slide to unlock: no 
    Enable rotation on all devices: no 
    Both page turn buttons go next: no 
    Replace adobe page numbers toggle with invert screen: no 
    ePub uniform font scale: yes 
    My 10 line spacing values: no 
    My 24 line spacing values: no 
# END GROUP 
    Custom left & right margins: yes 
    Custom font sizes: no 
    Freedom to advanced fonts control: yes 
    ePub fixed/adjustable top/bottom margins: no 
    ePub fixed top/bottom margins: no 
    ePub disable built-in body padding-bottom: no 
# END GROUP 
    Custom kepub default margins: no 
    Block WiFi firmware upgrade: no 
    Custom footer (page number text): no 
    Custom Sleep/Power-off timeouts: no 
    Set KePub hyphenation: no 
    Fix three KePub fullScreenReading bugs: no 
    Force user line spacing in KePubs: no 
    Force user line spacing in ePubs (part 1 of 2): no # PART 2 in librmsdk.so.1.0.0.yaml 
    Un-force font-family override p tags (std epubs): no 
    Force user font-family in ePubs (Part 1 of 2): no # PART 2 in librmsdk.so.1.0.0.yaml 
# END GROUP 
    ePub constant font sharpness: no 
    KePub constant font sharpness: no 
    Un-Force user text-align in div,p tags in KePubs: no 
    Always display chapter name on navigation menu: no 
    Un-Force user font-family in KePubs: no 
    Un-force link decoration in KePubs: no 
    KePub stylesheet additions: no 
    Change dicthtml strings to micthtml: no 
    Allow searches on Extra dictionaries: no 
    Ignore .otf fonts: no 
    Clock display duration: no 
    Keyboard template (Mini/Touch/Glo/Aura): no 
    Keyboard template (AuraHD/H2O): no 
    Keyboard template (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2): no 
    Cyrillic keyboard (Mini/Touch/Glo/Aura/AuraHD/H2O): no 
    Cyrillic Keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2): no 
    Arabic keyboard (Mini/Touch/Glo/Aura/AuraHD/H2O): no 
    Hebrew keyboard (Mini/Touch/Glo/Aura): no 
    Hebrew keyboard (AuraHD/H2O): no 
    Hebrew keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2): no 
    Greek Keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2): no 
# END GROUP 
    Dictionary text font-family/font-size/line-height - beta: no 
    Dictionary, remove long winded closest match notification: no 
    Wikipedia Search language: no 
  src/librmsdk.so.1.0.0.yaml: 
    Disable orphans/widows avoidance: yes 
    Default ePub monospace font (Courier): yes 
    Default ePub serif font (Amasis): no 
    Default ePub sans-serif font (Gill Sans): no 
    Default ePub symbol font (Symbol): no 
    Force user line spacing in ePubs (Part 2 of 2): no # PART 1 in libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml 
    Force user font-family in ePubs (Part 2 of 2): no # PART 1 in libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml 
    Ignore ePub book Adobe XPGT stylesheet (page-template.xpgt): no 
    Ignore ePub book CSS and Adobe XPGT stylesheets: no 
    Ignore ePub TOC navpoints: no
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 08:31 PM   #105
Maillemom
Connoisseur

Near the finish line

Spoiler:
kobopatch cfae583

unmarshaling yaml
| {
| },
| },
| }

--> found KoboRoot.tgz
--> opening KoboRoot.tgz
Opening gzip reader
Creating tar reader
reading entry contents
| parsing patch file: converting to map[string]*parsedPatch
| unmarshaling patch "KePub constant font sharpness" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| converting to []InstructionNode (map[string]yaml.Node)
| converting to *parsedPatch
| unmarshaling instruction 1 to Instruction
| converting to SingleInstruction...
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling instruction 2 to Instruction
| type=kobopatch.Description
| unmarshaling instruction 3 to Instruction
| type=kobopatch.FindReplaceString
| converting to PatchableInstruction
| unmarshaling instruction 4 to Instruction
| type=kobopatch.ReplaceString
| unmarshaling patch "Disable all tutorial dialogs" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| type=kobopatch.ReplaceBytesAtSymbol
| unmarshaling instruction 5 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 6 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 7 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 8 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 9 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 10 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 11 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 12 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 13 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 14 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 15 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 16 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 17 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 18 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 19 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 20 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 21 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 22 to Instruction
| unmarshaling patch "ePub fixed top/bottom margins" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| type=kobopatch.PatchGroup
| unmarshaling patch "Force user line spacing in KePubs" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| type=kobopatch.FindBaseAddressString
| unmarshaling patch "Rename new home screen footer" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "ePub fixed/adjustable top/bottom margins" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| type=kobopatch.ReplaceBytes
| type=kobopatch.BaseAddress
| type=kobopatch.ReplaceInt
| unmarshaling patch "Enable rotation on all devices" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Force user line spacing in ePubs (part 1 of 2)" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Always display chapter name on navigation menu" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Set font scale factor" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Remove recommendations (row1col2) from home screen" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| type=kobopatch.ReplaceBytesNOP
| unmarshaling patch "Freedom to advanced fonts control" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| type=kobopatch.ReplaceBLX
| unmarshaling patch "Change dicthtml strings to micthtml" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "ePub uniform font scale" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| type=kobopatch.FindBaseAddressHex
| unmarshaling patch "Hebrew keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2)" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling instruction 23 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 24 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 25 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 26 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 27 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 28 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 29 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 30 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 31 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 32 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 33 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 34 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 35 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 36 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 37 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 38 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 39 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 40 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 41 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 42 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 43 to Instruction
| unmarshaling patch "Both page turn buttons go next" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "My 24 line spacing values" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| type=kobopatch.ReplaceFloat
| unmarshaling instruction 44 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 45 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 46 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 47 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 48 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 49 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 50 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 51 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 52 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 53 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 54 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 55 to Instruction
| unmarshaling instruction 56 to Instruction
| unmarshaling patch "Un-force font-family override p tags (std epubs)" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Force user font-family in ePubs (Part 1 of 2)" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Clock display duration" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Keyboard template (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2)" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Hebrew keyboard (Mini/Touch/Glo/Aura)" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Hide browser from beta features" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Only show Pocket SmartLink" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Only show stats SmartLink" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Block WiFi firmware upgrade" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Ignore .otf fonts" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Arabic keyboard (Mini/Touch/Glo/Aura/AuraHD/H2O)" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Dictionary, remove long winded closest match notification" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Both page turn sides go next" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Increase TOC level indentation and fix extra indentation bug" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Custom kepub default margins" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Custom Sleep/Power-off timeouts" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Replace adobe page numbers toggle with invert screen" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Un-Force user text-align in div,p tags in KePubs" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Allow searches on Extra dictionaries" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Wikipedia Search language" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Increase TOC level indentation" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Hebrew keyboard (AuraHD/H2O)" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Keyboard template (AuraHD/H2O)" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Dictionary text font-family/font-size/line-height - beta" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "KePub stylesheet additions" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Set reading footer height" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Set KePub hyphenation" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Un-Force user font-family in KePubs" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Set slide to unlock" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Never show Kobo Plus, wishlist, and points SmartLinks" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "My 10 line spacing values" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Custom left & right margins" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Custom font sizes" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "ePub disable built-in body padding-bottom" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Custom footer (page number text)" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Greek Keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2)" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Remove beta features not supported text" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Set visible SmartLink" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Fix three KePub fullScreenReading bugs" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Un-force link decoration in KePubs" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Cyrillic Keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2)" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Use old keyboard on all devices" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Keyboard template (Mini/Touch/Glo/Aura)" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling instruction 47 to Instruction
| unmarshaling patch "ePub constant font sharpness" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Always show confirmation dialog before upgrading" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Cyrillic keyboard (Mini/Touch/Glo/Aura/AuraHD/H2O)" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
| unmarshaling patch "Rename settings" to PatchNode ([]yaml.Node)
| type=kobopatch.Enabled
validating patch file
applying patch file
| validating patch file
| looping over patches
| Patch("Allow searches on Extra dictionaries") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Always display chapter name on navigation menu") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Always show confirmation dialog before upgrading") enabled=true
| ResetBaseAddress()
| applying
| looping over instructions
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=3 line=92
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <01 2C> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <012c>
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <A4 42> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <a442>
| ReplaceBytes(11645626, []byte{0x1, 0x2c}, []byte{0xa4, 0x42})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=4 line=94
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <4F F0 00 00> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <4ff00000>
| ReplaceBytes.FindBLX -> Set ReplaceBytes.Find to BLX(0xB1B2CE, 0x42D8CC) -> 12F5FEE2
| ReplaceBytes(11645646, []byte{0x12, 0xf5, 0xfe, 0xe2}, []byte{0x4f, 0xf0, 0x0, 0x0})
| Patch("Arabic keyboard (Mini/Touch/Glo/Aura/AuraHD/H2O)") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Block WiFi firmware upgrade") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Both page turn buttons go next") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Both page turn sides go next") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Change dicthtml strings to micthtml") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Clock display duration") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Custom Sleep/Power-off timeouts") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Custom font sizes") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Custom footer (page number text)") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Custom kepub default margins") enabled=true
| ResetBaseAddress()
| applying
| kobopatch.ReplaceInt index=3 line=632
| ReplaceInt(6318116, 0x3c, 0x0)
| kobopatch.ReplaceInt index=4 line=633
| ReplaceInt(6318118, 0x20, 0x0)
| kobopatch.ReplaceInt index=5 line=634
| ReplaceInt(6318122, 0x14, 0x0)
| kobopatch.ReplaceInt index=6 line=635
| ReplaceInt(6318084, 0x2d, 0x0)
| kobopatch.ReplaceInt index=7 line=636
| ReplaceInt(6318086, 0x19, 0x0)
| Patch("Custom left & right margins") enabled=true
| ResetBaseAddress()
| applying
| kobopatch.FindBaseAddressString index=3 line=409
| FindBaseAddressString("\x00\x00\x00\x00\x02\x00\x0 0\x00\x04\x00\x00\x00\x06\x00\x00\x00\b\x00\x00\x0 0\n\x00\x00\x00\f\x00\x00\x00\x0e\x00\x00\x00\x10\ x00\x00\x00") | hex:00000000020000000400000006000000080000000a0000 000c0000000e00000010000000
| kobopatch.ReplaceInt index=4 line=411
| ReplaceInt(0, 0x0, 0x0)
| kobopatch.ReplaceInt index=5 line=412
| ReplaceInt(4, 0x2, 0x1)
| kobopatch.ReplaceInt index=6 line=413
| ReplaceInt(8, 0x4, 0x2)
| kobopatch.ReplaceInt index=7 line=414
| ReplaceInt(12, 0x6, 0x3)
| kobopatch.ReplaceInt index=8 line=415
| ReplaceInt(16, 0x8, 0x4)
| kobopatch.ReplaceInt index=9 line=416
| ReplaceInt(20, 0xa, 0x5)
| kobopatch.ReplaceInt index=10 line=417
| ReplaceInt(24, 0xc, 0x6)
| kobopatch.ReplaceInt index=11 line=418
| ReplaceInt(28, 0xe, 0x7)
| kobopatch.ReplaceInt index=12 line=419
| ReplaceInt(32, 0x10, 0x8)
| Patch("Cyrillic Keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2)") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Cyrillic keyboard (Mini/Touch/Glo/Aura/AuraHD/H2O)") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Dictionary text font-family/font-size/line-height - beta") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Dictionary, remove long winded closest match notification") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Disable all tutorial dialogs") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Enable rotation on all devices") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Fix three KePub fullScreenReading bugs") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Force user font-family in ePubs (Part 1 of 2)") enabled=true
| ResetBaseAddress()
| applying
| kobopatch.FindBaseAddressString index=4 line=825
| FindBaseAddressString("font-family: -ua-default; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;") | hex:666f6e742d66616d696c793a202d75612d64656661756c 743b20666f6e742d7374796c653a206e6f726d616c3b20666f 6e742d7765696768743a206e6f726d616c3b
| kobopatch.ReplaceString index=5 line=826
| ReplaceString(0, "f", "_")
| kobopatch.FindBaseAddressString index=6 line=827
| FindBaseAddressString("font-family: -ua-default; font-style: italic; font-weight: normal;") | hex:666f6e742d66616d696c793a202d75612d64656661756c 743b20666f6e742d7374796c653a206974616c69633b20666f 6e742d7765696768743a206e6f726d616c3b
| kobopatch.ReplaceString index=7 line=828
| kobopatch.FindBaseAddressString index=8 line=829
| FindBaseAddressString("font-family: -ua-default; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;") | hex:666f6e742d66616d696c793a202d75612d64656661756c 743b20666f6e742d7374796c653a206974616c69633b20666f 6e742d7765696768743a20626f6c643b
| kobopatch.ReplaceString index=9 line=830
| kobopatch.FindBaseAddressString index=10 line=831
| FindBaseAddressString("font-family: -ua-default; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold;") | hex:666f6e742d66616d696c793a202d75612d64656661756c 743b20666f6e742d7374796c653a206e6f726d616c3b20666f 6e742d7765696768743a20626f6c643b
| kobopatch.ReplaceString index=11 line=832
| kobopatch.FindBaseAddressString index=12 line=833
| FindBaseAddressString("font-family: -ua-default !important;") | hex:666f6e742d66616d696c793a202d75612d64656661756c 742021696d706f7274616e743b
| kobopatch.ReplaceString index=13 line=834
| Patch("Force user line spacing in KePubs") enabled=true
| ResetBaseAddress()
| applying
| kobopatch.FindBaseAddressString index=3 line=785
| FindBaseAddressString("body, p { line-height: %1") | hex:626f64792c2070207b206c696e652d6865696768743a20 2531
| kobopatch.ReplaceString index=4 line=794
| ReplaceString(0, "body, p { line-height: %", "body,div,p{line-height:%")
| Patch("Force user line spacing in ePubs (part 1 of 2)") enabled=true
| ResetBaseAddress()
| applying
| kobopatch.FindBaseAddressString index=3 line=803
| FindBaseAddressString("\x00\x00 line-height: %1") | hex:0000206c696e652d6865696768743a202531
| kobopatch.ReplaceString index=4 line=804
| ReplaceString(3, "l", "_")
| Patch("Freedom to advanced fonts control") enabled=true
| ResetBaseAddress()
| applying
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=3 line=479
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <59 46 50 46> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <59465046>
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <5A 46 51 46> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <5a465146>
| ReplaceBytes(8877920, []byte{0x59, 0x46, 0x50, 0x46}, []byte{0x5a, 0x46, 0x51, 0x46})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBLX index=4 line=480
| ReplaceBLX(8877924, 0x428374, 0x434708)
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytesNOP index=5 line=482
| ReplaceBytesNOP.FindBLX -> Set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to BLX(0xA32E06, 0x435D9C) -> 02F6CAE7
| ReplaceBytesNOP(10694150, []byte{0x2, 0xf6, 0xca, 0xe7})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytesNOP index=6 line=483
| ReplaceBytesNOP.FindBLX -> Set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to BLX(0xA33D6C, 0x435D9C) -> 02F616E0
| ReplaceBytesNOP(10698092, []byte{0x2, 0xf6, 0x16, 0xe0})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytesNOP index=7 line=485
| ReplaceBytesNOP.FindBLX -> Set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to BLX(0x687902, 0x428D0C) -> A1F504EA
| ReplaceBytesNOP(6846722, []byte{0xa1, 0xf5, 0x4, 0xea})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytesNOP index=8 line=486
| ReplaceBytesNOP.FindBLX -> Set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to BLX(0x687908, 0x430710) -> A8F502EF
| ReplaceBytesNOP(6846728, []byte{0xa8, 0xf5, 0x2, 0xef})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=9 line=487
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <06 46> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <0646>
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <00 26> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <0026>
| ReplaceBytes(6846732, []byte{0x6, 0x46}, []byte{0x0, 0x26})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytesNOP index=10 line=488
| ReplaceBytesNOP.FindBLX -> Set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to BLX(0x687910, 0x42151C) -> 99F504EE
| ReplaceBytesNOP(6846736, []byte{0x99, 0xf5, 0x4, 0xee})
| Patch("Greek Keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2)") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Hebrew keyboard (AuraHD/H2O)") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Hebrew keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2)") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Hebrew keyboard (Mini/Touch/Glo/Aura)") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Hide browser from beta features") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Ignore .otf fonts") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Increase TOC level indentation") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Increase TOC level indentation and fix extra indentation bug") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("KePub constant font sharpness") enabled=true
| ResetBaseAddress()
| applying
| kobopatch.FindReplaceString index=3 line=855
| FindReplaceString("body { -kobo-font-sharpness: %1; -kobo-font-thickness: %2; }\n", "body{-kobo-font-sharpness:0.0/*%1*/;-kobo-font-thickness:%2}\n")
| FindBaseAddressString("body { -kobo-font-sharpness: %1; -kobo-font-thickness: %2; }\n")
| ReplaceString(0, "body { -kobo-font-sharpness: %1; -kobo-font-thickness: %2; }\n", "body{-kobo-font-sharpness:0.0/*%1*/;-kobo-font-thickness:%2}\n")
| kobopatch.ReplaceString index=4 line=859
| ReplaceString(5, "-kobo-font-sharpness:0.0", "-kobo-font-sharpness:0.2")
| Patch("KePub stylesheet additions") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Keyboard template (AuraHD/H2O)") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Keyboard template (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2)") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Keyboard template (Mini/Touch/Glo/Aura)") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("My 10 line spacing values") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("My 24 line spacing values") enabled=true
| ResetBaseAddress()
| applying
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=4 line=323
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <A7 F5 8E EC 6D A3> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <a7f58eec6da3>
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <A9 46 00 25 ED 00> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <a9460025ed00>
| ReplaceBytes(6861044, []byte{0xa7, 0xf5, 0x8e, 0xec, 0x6d, 0xa3}, []byte{0xa9, 0x46, 0x0, 0x25, 0xed, 0x0})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=5 line=325
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <D3 E9 00 23 07 F1> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <d3e9002307f1>
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <20 46 04 A1 29 44> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <204604a12944>
| ReplaceBytes(6861050, []byte{0xd3, 0xe9, 0x0, 0x23, 0x7, 0xf1}, []byte{0x20, 0x46, 0x4, 0xa1, 0x29, 0x44})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=6 line=326
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <80 01 20 46> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <80012046>
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <A7 F5 88 EC> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <a7f588ec>
| ReplaceBytes(6861056, []byte{0x80, 0x1, 0x20, 0x46}, []byte{0xa7, 0xf5, 0x88, 0xec})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=7 line=327
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <61 E9 1C 23 A7 F5> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <61e91c23a7f5>
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <08 35 70 2D F7 D1> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <0835702df7d1>
| ReplaceBytes(6861060, []byte{0x61, 0xe9, 0x1c, 0x23, 0xa7, 0xf5}, []byte{0x8, 0x35, 0x70, 0x2d, 0xf7, 0xd1})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=8 line=329
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <84 EC 6A A3 D3 E9> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <84ec6aa3d3e9>
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <7C E0 00 BF 00 BF> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <7ce000bf00bf>
| ReplaceBytes(6861066, []byte{0x84, 0xec, 0x6a, 0xa3, 0xd3, 0xe9}, []byte{0x7c, 0xe0, 0x0, 0xbf, 0x0, 0xbf})
| kobopatch.BaseAddress index=9 line=331
| BaseAddress(6861072)
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=10 line=332
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <00 23 07 F1 80 01 20 46> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <002307f180012046>
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <00 00 00 00 00 00 F0 3F> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <000000000000f03f>
| ReplaceBytes(0, []byte{0x0, 0x23, 0x7, 0xf1, 0x80, 0x1, 0x20, 0x46}, []byte{0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xf0, 0x3f})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=11 line=333
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <61 E9 1A 23 A7 F5 7A EC> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <61e91a23a7f57aec>
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <00 00 00 00 00 00 F0 3F> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <000000000000f03f>
| ReplaceBytes(8, []byte{0x61, 0xe9, 0x1a, 0x23, 0xa7, 0xf5, 0x7a, 0xec}, []byte{0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xf0, 0x3f})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=12 line=334
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <67 A3 D3 E9 00 23 07 F1> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <67a3d3e9002307f1>
| ReplaceBytes(16, []byte{0x67, 0xa3, 0xd3, 0xe9, 0x0, 0x23, 0x7, 0xf1}, []byte{0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xf0, 0x3f})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=13 line=335
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <80 01 20 46 61 E9 18 23> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <8001204661e91823>
| ReplaceBytes(24, []byte{0x80, 0x1, 0x20, 0x46, 0x61, 0xe9, 0x18, 0x23}, []byte{0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xf0, 0x3f})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=14 line=336
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <A7 F5 70 EC 43 F2 33 33> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <a7f570ec43f23333>
| ReplaceBytes(32, []byte{0xa7, 0xf5, 0x70, 0xec, 0x43, 0xf2, 0x33, 0x33}, []byte{0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xf0, 0x3f})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=15 line=337
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <4F F0 33 32 C3 F6 F3 73> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <4ff03332c3f6f373>
| ReplaceBytes(40, []byte{0x4f, 0xf0, 0x33, 0x32, 0xc3, 0xf6, 0xf3, 0x73}, []byte{0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xf0, 0x3f})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=16 line=338
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <07 F1 80 01 20 46 61 E9> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <07f18001204661e9>
| ReplaceBytes(48, []byte{0x7, 0xf1, 0x80, 0x1, 0x20, 0x46, 0x61, 0xe9}, []byte{0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xf0, 0x3f})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=17 line=339
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <16 23 A7 F5 64 EC 5E A3> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <1623a7f564ec5ea3>
| ReplaceBytes(56, []byte{0x16, 0x23, 0xa7, 0xf5, 0x64, 0xec, 0x5e, 0xa3}, []byte{0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xf0, 0x3f})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=18 line=340
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <D3 E9 00 23 07 F1 80 01> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <d3e9002307f18001>
| ReplaceBytes(64, []byte{0xd3, 0xe9, 0x0, 0x23, 0x7, 0xf1, 0x80, 0x1}, []byte{0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xf0, 0x3f})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=19 line=341
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <20 46 61 E9 14 23 A7 F5> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <204661e91423a7f5>
| ReplaceBytes(72, []byte{0x20, 0x46, 0x61, 0xe9, 0x14, 0x23, 0xa7, 0xf5}, []byte{0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xf0, 0x3f})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=20 line=342
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <5A EC 00 23 00 22 C3 F6> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <5aec00230022c3f6>
| ReplaceBytes(80, []byte{0x5a, 0xec, 0x0, 0x23, 0x0, 0x22, 0xc3, 0xf6}, []byte{0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xf0, 0x3f})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=21 line=343
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <F8 73 07 F1 80 01 20 46> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <f87307f180012046>
| ReplaceBytes(88, []byte{0xf8, 0x73, 0x7, 0xf1, 0x80, 0x1, 0x20, 0x46}, []byte{0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xf0, 0x3f})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=22 line=344
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <61 E9 12 23 A7 F5 4E EC> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <61e91223a7f54eec>
| ReplaceBytes(96, []byte{0x61, 0xe9, 0x12, 0x23, 0xa7, 0xf5, 0x4e, 0xec}, []byte{0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xf0, 0x3f})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=23 line=345
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <55 A3 D3 E9 00 23 07 F1> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <55a3d3e9002307f1>
| ReplaceBytes(104, []byte{0x55, 0xa3, 0xd3, 0xe9, 0x0, 0x23, 0x7, 0xf1}, []byte{0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xf0, 0x3f})
| kobopatch.BaseAddress index=24 line=346
| BaseAddress(0)
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=25 line=348
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <00 23 00 22> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <00230022>
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <00 BF 00 25> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <00bf0025>
| ReplaceBytes(6861316, []byte{0x0, 0x23, 0x0, 0x22}, []byte{0x0, 0xbf, 0x0, 0x25})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=26 line=350
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <C4 F2 08 03 07 F1> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <c4f2080307f1>
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <20 46 29 A1 29 44> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <204629a12944>
| ReplaceBytes(6861320, []byte{0xc4, 0xf2, 0x8, 0x3, 0x7, 0xf1}, []byte{0x20, 0x46, 0x29, 0xa1, 0x29, 0x44})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=27 line=351
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <80 01 20 46> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <80012046>
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <A7 F5 02 EC> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <a7f502ec>
| ReplaceBytes(6861326, []byte{0x80, 0x1, 0x20, 0x46}, []byte{0xa7, 0xf5, 0x2, 0xec})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=28 line=352
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <61 E9 02 23 A7 F5> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <61e90223a7f5>
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <08 35 50 2D F7 D1> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <0835502df7d1>
| ReplaceBytes(6861330, []byte{0x61, 0xe9, 0x2, 0x23, 0xa7, 0xf5}, []byte{0x8, 0x35, 0x50, 0x2d, 0xf7, 0xd1})
| kobopatch.ReplaceBytes index=29 line=354
| ReplaceBytes.FindH -> Expand <FE EB> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Find to <feeb>
| ReplaceBytes.ReplaceH -> Expand <4D 46> to set ReplaceBytesNOP.Replace to <4d46>
| ReplaceBytes(6861336, []byte{0xfe, 0xeb}, []byte{0x4d, 0x46})
| kobopatch.ReplaceInt index=30 line=360
| ReplaceInt(6861046, 0x0, 0x0)
| kobopatch.BaseAddress index=31 line=363
| BaseAddress(6861072)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=32 line=364
| ReplaceFloat(0, 1, 0.75)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=33 line=365
| ReplaceFloat(8, 1, 0.78)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=34 line=366
| ReplaceFloat(16, 1, 0.8)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=35 line=367
| ReplaceFloat(24, 1, 0.82)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=36 line=368
| ReplaceFloat(32, 1, 0.84)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=37 line=369
| ReplaceFloat(40, 1, 0.86)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=38 line=370
| ReplaceFloat(48, 1, 0.88)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=39 line=371
| ReplaceFloat(56, 1, 0.9)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=40 line=372
| ReplaceFloat(64, 1, 0.92)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=41 line=373
| ReplaceFloat(72, 1, 0.94)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=42 line=374
| ReplaceFloat(80, 1, 0.96)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=43 line=375
| ReplaceFloat(88, 1, 0.98)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=44 line=376
| ReplaceFloat(96, 1, 1)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=45 line=377
| ReplaceFloat(104, 1, 1.02)
| kobopatch.BaseAddress index=46 line=378
| BaseAddress(6861488)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=47 line=379
| ReplaceFloat(0, 1.05, 1.05)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=48 line=380
| ReplaceFloat(8, 1.07, 1.07)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=49 line=381
| ReplaceFloat(16, 1.1, 1.1)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=50 line=382
| ReplaceFloat(24, 1.35, 1.15)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=51 line=383
| ReplaceFloat(32, 1.7, 1.2)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=52 line=384
| ReplaceFloat(40, 1.8, 1.25)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=53 line=385
| ReplaceFloat(48, 2.2, 1.3)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=54 line=386
| ReplaceFloat(56, 2.4, 1.35)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=55 line=387
| ReplaceFloat(64, 2.6, 1.4)
| kobopatch.ReplaceFloat index=56 line=388
| ReplaceFloat(72, 2.8, 1.5)
| Patch("Never show Kobo Plus, wishlist, and points SmartLinks") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Only show Pocket SmartLink") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Only show stats SmartLink") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Remove beta features not supported text") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Remove recommendations (row1col2) from home screen") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Rename new home screen footer") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Rename settings") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Replace adobe page numbers toggle with invert screen") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Set KePub hyphenation") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Set font scale factor") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Set reading footer height") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Set slide to unlock") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Set visible SmartLink") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Un-Force user font-family in KePubs") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Un-Force user text-align in div,p tags in KePubs") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Un-force font-family override p tags (std epubs)") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Un-force link decoration in KePubs") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Use old keyboard on all devices") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("Wikipedia Search language") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("ePub constant font sharpness") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("ePub disable built-in body padding-bottom") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("ePub fixed top/bottom margins") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("ePub fixed/adjustable top/bottom margins") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
| Patch("ePub uniform font scale") enabled=false
| ResetBaseAddress()
| skipping
patched file - orig:16225956 new:16225956
copying new header to output tar - size:16225956 mode:'509'
writing patched file to tar writer
patching entry name:'./usr/local/Kobo/nickel' size:10211676 mode:'509' typeflag:'48' with files: src/nickel.yaml
reading entry contents
loading patch file 'src/nickel.yaml' (detected format kobopatch)
--> could not parse patch file: patch file contains tabs (it should be indented with spaces, not tabs): yaml: unmarshal errors:
line 3: cannot unmarshal !!seq into map[string]yaml.Node

I am soooo close. I can't find this one last issue and I can't figure it out! So frustrating since I am so close.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Trice

Tags
kobopatch, patch, patch32lsb, patches, patching