Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-10-2014, 03:17 AM   #28936
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
Marching around? Are you sure it's not a trot?
The 7th gave up their horses for APCs and Hueys. I was marchin'!

Now drinking some Taylors of Harrogate's "Yorkshire" tea, sitting in front of the A/C trying to cool down after my walk!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:44 PM   #28937
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
A hot one here today, but I'm kicking back with very nearly the last of my Anniversary Breakfast Blend tea, at least until I can get down to my mailbox and pick up the order waiting there. That with a bit of Chicken Vindaloo for lunch.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2014, 04:10 PM   #28938
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
First tea of the day while I plan out the rest of the day.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:57 PM   #28939
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
A hot one here today, but I'm kicking back with very nearly the last of my Anniversary Breakfast Blend tea, at least until I can get down to my mailbox and pick up the order waiting there. That with a bit of Chicken Vindaloo for lunch.
Fiend! Think of the girls! Shame!

Water in my glass now .... to be replaced by an Ardbeg Slushie

[Charlie - Laphroaig also makes a decent Slushie too]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:52 PM   #28940
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
Gonna grab some afternoon delight
My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day
And we know the night is always gonna be there any way

Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite
Looking forward to a little afternoon delight
Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite
and the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting

Sky rockets in flight
Afternoon delight
Afternoon delight

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ws0VfqkhFc )

Good morning, everyone! Today we celebrate the 1889 founding of Tijuana, Mexico, giving California hormonal teenagers their very first dedicated amusement park! Happy Birthday, Tijuana! Ah... sweet bird of youth!

Looks to be a beautiful day! There's unbranded Keemun tea in my mug, Food Lady stuff in my bowl, and I think I'm gonna go for a motorcycle ride up into elephant country today! Should be a nice cool ride, and I haven't been up that way since I first moved back here. Good time to revisit!

Stitchawl
Advert
Old 07-11-2014, 09:07 AM   #28941
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Genmaicha
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:10 AM   #28942
Stitchawl
Opsimath

A small glass of.... no.... a big glass of Bombay Sapphire on the rocks, and a bowl of popcorn. It's movie time!

Stitchawl
Old 07-11-2014, 11:22 AM   #28943
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Peet's Major Dickason's Blend coffee this morning.
Old 07-11-2014, 05:12 PM   #28944
cromag
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Second tea. The coffee shop where we used to hold our writers' group meetings has closed, so I grab a quick tea before I leave in the morning and then have to wait until I get home to have a couple of good mugs full.
Old 07-11-2014, 07:04 PM   #28945
CRussel
(he/him/his)

second mug of Lion Mountain Keemun.

(that's a bummer, cromag. I hate it when a local resource closes.)
Old 07-11-2014, 09:10 PM   #28946
cromag

We moved to a meeting room in a public library, but I really miss the coffee ... ummm, caffeine.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #28947
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Slow down, you move too fast.
You got to make the morning last.
Just kicking down the cobble stones.
Looking for fun and feelin' groovy.

Hello lamppost,
What cha knowing?
I've come to watch your flowers growing.
Ain't cha got no rhymes for me?
Doot-in' doo-doo,
Feelin' groovy.

Got no deeds to do,
No promises to keep.
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep.
Let the morning time drop all its petals on me.
Life, I love you,
All is groovy.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMDjIbfKcXE )

Good morning, everyone! Happy Sunday! It really is a groovy morning... sun and blue skies, unbranded Keemun tea and home-made bread with home-made butter... a big hotel buffet lunch in the plans, then some music with friends for the afternoon... Life I love you, all is groovy!

On a sad note, the passing of the last of the original Ramones, Tommy Ramone. I knew him as Tom Erdelyi, and along with Jeff Hyman (who you may know as Joey Ramone,) were a very influential Punk Rock band touring right up into the 90's. 180 degrees different from Simon and Garfunkel, who also went to my high school a few years before me, the Ramones too were one of my high school's claims to fame a few years after me, and both groups left their mark on the music world. All the original Ramones are gone now. I'll miss you guys, (although I won't miss your music...) We have our 50th High School reunion next Saturday, and we'll be remembering you! RIP!

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 07-12-2014 at 08:44 PM.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:40 PM   #28948
cromag

Sorry, today was not the day to slow down. Got up early, drove 4 hours to see my son in a school/community musical production (he was Senex in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum). Watched the play -- they were all very good. But, he only had time for a sandwich with other cast members before the evening show, so, as soon as the play was over, we got back in the car for a 4 hour ride back home. There was a music festival going on somewhere in New York (state), big enough that they put special signs on the Thruway for festival parking sites, etc., so traffic was much heavier than it should have been.

Still, it was a good day.

Ginger tea in my mug as I unwind and let the nerve fibers discharge.
Old 07-14-2014, 05:12 PM   #28949
cromag

Third mug of tea.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:58 PM   #28950
CRussel
(he/him/his)

This calls for an Ardbeg slushie, but I have no Ardbeg.

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?