Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #1
Karenknowsbest
Karenknowsbest began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-505
Sony PRS-505 Owner from England

Hallo everybody. Not really a forum type person, but desperation drove me here. I'm a total technophobe, and it would be nice to understand the basics.

Anybody know how to use the ConvertLit GUI without error messages?

Oh look, I even used a smiley.

Karen Scott
www.karenknowsbest.com
Karenknowsbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #2
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Hi Karen! Are you using the ConvertLit GUI or the "ConvertLit GUI", which are two seperate things? :-) I recommend the latter!
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Karenknowsbest
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:03 PM   #4
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
[QUOTE=Karenknowsbest;419466]Hallo everybody. Not really a forum type person, but desperation drove me here. I'm a total technophobe, and it would be nice to understand the basics.

Anybody know how to use the ConvertLit GUI without error messages?

Oh look, I even used a smiley.

[QUOTE]

Another like-minded person (technophobe)... but I'm afraid you're already ahead of me, because ConvertLit GUI looks like another language.

Good job on the smiley!

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

(huh, I don't know what happened to the quote function... I must have deleted something important... whoops. that wasn't even on purpose to prove my point... but I guess it does!)

Last edited by GraceKrispy; 04-05-2009 at 07:04 PM. Reason: technical difficulties
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote