Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-31-2013, 09:47 PM   #1
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
New Google play books

I did a search to see if anyone else had this problem, but can't find anything. Has anyone else noticed that the updated app for Google Play doesn't let you delete 'recommended books' from their list ( to indicate you are not interested)? I just looked at a sample recipe book once, ever since I am inundated with cook books every time I look at my 'recommendations'. Amazon lets you edit recommendations so I am actually more likely to buy stuff, because they are what I want to see. Google needs to fix this.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote