Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-09-2013, 12:27 AM   #16
Prepper
Connoisseur
Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Forma
Stoney, I sent you a PM with the direct link. The page still shows "in stock" maybe they were temporarily out when you looked earlier? Mine shipped the day after I ordered it. Good luck!
Prepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #17
rambling
Enthusiast
rambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-505, Nook Color, Asus Infinity
Just received my Aura today. Apparently Kobo refused to ship it to the Oregon warehouse of the package forwarding company I was using (shipito.com) - as a policy, but had no problem shipping it to the California warehouse of that same package forwarding company. Go figure. So I got to contribute $12 to the state of California in sales tax but at least I now have the device.

The Aura has an amazing screen btw, the lighting quality and coverage is fantastic.
rambling is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2013, 10:56 AM   #18
Prepper
Connoisseur
Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Prepper can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Forma
So when did you end up ordering it? What was total time to delivery? I ordered mine last Thursday and it shipped this Tuesday. We are having massive wildfires so now mail service will be screwed up for a while, but I hope I get it soon.
Prepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:07 PM   #19
rambling
Enthusiast
rambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prepper View Post
So when did you end up ordering it? What was total time to delivery? I ordered mine last Thursday and it shipped this Tuesday. We are having massive wildfires so now mail service will be screwed up for a while, but I hope I get it soon.
Order (number 2) went through on May 31st, it shipped from Kobo on June 5th, reached CA on June 8th (Saturday), left USA Monday 10th and got here today Thursday 13th 2pm local time (I'm 11 hours ahead of EST) via FedEx priority.

Total time was 2 weeks, Kobo fulfillment taking half of this time and then 3 days each for the international legs, Canada -> USA and USA -> Thailand.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #20
stoney77
Enthusiast
stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Elipsa 2e, Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura HD, iPad Pro, Kindle Oasis
Prepper: Thanks for the info on the cover. My Aura is Espresso so I'm going to wait until I can find a matching cover.

By the way, I've had my Aura since May 13 and have had to charge it just once. It holds a charge better than any other ereader I've seen.
stoney77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2013, 05:57 PM   #21
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
No Espresso's available on the Kobo site...I bet that was the most popular color!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:49 PM   #22
rambling
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney77 View Post
Prepper: Thanks for the info on the cover. My Aura is Espresso so I'm going to wait until I can find a matching cover.

By the way, I've had my Aura since May 13 and have had to charge it just once. It holds a charge better than any other ereader I've seen.
Mine is also Espresso. I ordered this cover in brown (looks burnt orange in their photos): http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Smart...937545815.html

Haven't received it yet, I'll take some pics when it gets here if you're interested.