Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-23-2016, 03:37 PM   #1
athame
athame began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle Voyage
Debrick Voyage - how to?

How to debrick Kindle Voyage via fastboot after erase all eMMC?
Write me small simple tutorial please. What I need (tools) and commands (PC and reader).
athame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 01:08 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by athame View Post
How to debrick Kindle Voyage via fastboot after erase all eMMC?
Write me small simple tutorial please. What I need (tools) and commands (PC and reader).
It can't be a simple tutorial, since it isn't simple.

What we have is already written and well documented.
That thread will have 'fastboot' in its title.
If it has another model name (PW3?) in its title, just ignore that, the procedure is the same on your KV.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2016, 01:25 AM   #3
athame

Any links?
Old 04-24-2016, 01:55 AM   #4
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by athame View Post
Any links?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=237083
#6 & #8
Old 04-24-2016, 03:44 PM   #5
athame

Progress: 100/100.

Debrick completed!!

Last edited by athame; 04-26-2016 at 04:36 PM.
Advert
Old 12-14-2018, 06:44 PM   #6
Scopy
Scopy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Hello,

My Voyage is bricked, It happened after upload some books via Calibre software. I have been reading the forum and I found what I think is happening to my device.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...postcount=1272

I don't underdtand what you mean with enabling swap. I have look for "twobob" threads and I am not able to fine.

Could you guide me a little bit more? Please.

Many thanks.
Scopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 06:45 PM   #7
Scopy

By the way,

I have same problem od this thread

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...debrick+voyage

But there is no solution yet.

Many thanks.
Old 12-14-2018, 09:57 PM   #8
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders

Last edited by Barbara1955; 12-14-2018 at 10:03 PM.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 11:43 PM   #9
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scopy View Post
. . . . .
Could you guide me a little bit more? Please.
Not possible, I wrote that more than 24 hours ago.
Old 12-16-2018, 02:01 AM   #10
Scopy

I am so sorry. I can't understand your answer. Have I disrespect anybody here? Did I make something wrong?

If that is the case, I apologize.

Many thanks.
Old 12-16-2018, 03:18 AM   #11
Scopy

I think I have finally found some info in the forum...

Many thanks
Old 11-12-2019, 06:48 AM   #12
Scopy

Quote:
Not possible, I wrote that more than 24 hours ago.
Hello again,

Please, could you help me to fix my kindle voyage? I have read a lot but I am not sure what I can do.

Many thanks.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:51 AM   #13
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scopy View Post
Hello again,

Please, could you help me to fix my kindle voyage? I have read a lot but I am not sure what I can do.

Many thanks.
Sorry, it is no longer possible for me to fix things.
Mind is too old and slow to help.
My comment about "more than 24 hours" meant that I could not remember my own name yesterday, let alone the details of your problem.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:27 AM   #14
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Sorry, it is no longer possible for me to fix things.
Mind is too old and slow to help.
My comment about "more than 24 hours" meant that I could not remember my own name yesterday, let alone the details of your problem.
Your comment "more than 24 hours ago" was written almost 11 months ago.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 10:36 AM   #15
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Your comment "more than 24 hours ago" was written almost 11 months ago.
It is possible for me to remember the situation (several years ago) when I started to forget things.
Sounds strange, but I can remember that I am forgetful although I can't remember what I have forgotten.

Hmm....
That seems to make even less sense now that I have written it, so I will stop hijacking the thread now.