Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-04-2019, 11:47 AM   #1
bookyboy
Connoisseur
bookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Kindle PW 2014
BN Nook sales for Black Friday/Holidays?

I'm interested in trying out a Glowlight Plus at home, but not in love with the full retail price for it.

Can someone who has followed BN sales strategies from the past enlighten me here. Are they likely to have some Black Friday and/or Holiday season sales on the Nook line?

Thank you!
bookyboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 12:38 PM   #2
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, Glowlight Plus, Glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyboy View Post
I'm interested in trying out a Glowlight Plus at home, but not in love with the full retail price for it.

Can someone who has followed BN sales strategies from the past enlighten me here. Are they likely to have some Black Friday and/or Holiday season sales on the Nook line?

Thank you!
I haven't seen an announcement of a Black Friday sale yet, but I haven't really been looking either. GoodEreader says they usually do have sales. I do seem to remember the Glowlight 3 going on sale several times.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 12:47 PM   #3
bookyboy
Connoisseur
bookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshesbookyboy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Kindle PW 2014
Interesting. Thx for the link.

I’m a little concerned they might only discount the 6” model (which is a fair bit older too I believe)

Fingers crossed.
bookyboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 09:52 PM   #4
HLS
Connoisseur
HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Kindle Oasis,Paperwhite,Ook Glowlight Plus, KOBO Aura,H2O, Cara
I love my 7.8" I was lucky to get it at a massive discount. The Manager accidentally promised me 20% off for renewing my membership plus I got an additional 10% she had to manually calculate and enter the discount but she took off too much so I got the $199 ereader and $25 membership renewal combined for $144 lol

It is worth $199 for the big screen alone. I like the monthly free book to read where they release a chapter or so a day. Yes it has less features than KOBO and Oasis but i still like it a lot

Last edited by HLS; 11-16-2019 at 09:55 PM.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote