Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 09:58 AM   #1
Kelly Huddleston
Kelly Huddleston began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Free books from Open Books to celebrate 'Read An E-Book Week'

Today is the first day of READ AN E-BOOK WEEK. To celebrate, Open Books is offering all titles via smashwords.com for free. Use code RFREE at check out to get any of our titles for free during READ AN E-BOOK WEEK.

Browse books: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/openbooks
Kelly Huddleston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:47 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good luck with *Alone in the Company of Others*, Kelly, and to your fellow scribes at OpenBooks. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2010, 11:45 AM   #3
nefferbea
nefferbea is faster than slow light.nefferbea is faster than slow light.nefferbea is faster than slow light.nefferbea is faster than slow light.nefferbea is faster than slow light.nefferbea is faster than slow light.nefferbea is faster than slow light.nefferbea is faster than slow light.nefferbea is faster than slow light.nefferbea is faster than slow light.nefferbea is faster than slow light.

Device: Sony PRS600, ipod touch, Sony 950
Kelly, I just downloaded your book. It looks interesting; I look forward to reading it.
nefferbea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #4
Kelly Huddleston

Thank you for your support, Neil and nefferbea! It's very much appreciated.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:19 PM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Thanks for the link and information, Kelly- Iʻm really looking forward to reading your book!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2010, 05:23 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Kelly, I just did a quick check of your site, Open Books. Are the books sold from your site in multiple formats without DRM and geographic restrictions? I wasn't able to see the information during my quick trip through the site.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:39 AM   #7
Kelly Huddleston

Thank you, GraceKrispy, for downloading my novel.

Dreams - at present our books are sold via amazon.com and smashwords.com. When purchasing/downloading through smashwords.com it's possible to select the file format most appropriate to your needs. I hope this answers your question.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:39 AM   #8
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Smashwords doesn't use DRM, of course, Dreams. N
Old 03-08-2010, 12:03 PM   #9
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thank you both. I just hadn't clinked on your website links to check where they were downloaded from. I have you listed in my MR list of authors (see sig) and have your site linked to smashwords and the website for the books. Some authors also sell directly from their website, so I wanted to check.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:06 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Smashwords doesn't use DRM, of course, Dreams. N
I did not know that. Perhaps I should start downloading...

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:24 PM   #11
neilmarr
neilmarr

Certainly BOb. Some third-party retailers Smashwords uses impose their own DRM, I believe; but if you download direct from the SW site the books are as free as birds. If you're paying a visit, have a scroll through our BB offers (click below). Some great books there by some fine authors. Good hunting. Neil