Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
dgillmac
dgillmac began at the beginning.

Device: Motorola Xoom
Calibre2opds and CBZ files

Hi,

Generated a catalog, and mostly worked out fine, except...

CBZ files work, and I can create a very useful cover browser. But when I click on a cover, it takes me to a blank book_<number>.html file. The xml files associated with the CBZ are also blank. Book files for epub books work properly.

Is there some special setting I am missing for CBZ files? I like browsing them, but need to be able to download them to my device.

Thanks.
dgillmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:55 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
What version of calibre2opds are you using? There was a bug in the 2.4 release that would give those symptoms for book entries in the calibre database that had no comments (.i.e. not related to the format being CBZ).
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2012, 11:19 AM   #3
dgillmac
dgillmac began at the beginning.

Device: Motorola Xoom
That's probably it then. Let me either add some comments, or find a later version.

Thanks
dgillmac is offline   Reply With Quote