Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-25-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Updating Apps

I received a Notification that WiFi File Explorer Pro. I thought I would backup the app first so I exited out of the Notifications. Now I can't find anything that allows me to update the app. How do I go about it. The app was purchased from Amazon App Store.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Never mind. I found it. Go to Apps, app store. Hit menu, my apps, then click update available and it will show the apps that have updates available.

Carol
Advert
Old 11-25-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Ive gotten several notifications as well. I did see a "my applications" app once but it didn't seem to do anything. This has led me to think the apps auto update, but I'm not 100% sure.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:53 PM   #4
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman View Post
Ive gotten several notifications as well. I did see a "my applications" app once but it didn't seem to do anything. This has led me to think the apps auto update, but I'm not 100% sure.
No they don't. From your k-fire go to apps. Then click on store up at the top right. Then hit the menu button. From there hit my apps. There will be a tab at the top for updates. When you click on that it will show the updates available and give you the option to update them.

Carol
Old 12-22-2011, 12:26 AM   #5
sadievan
Wizard

Updating Non Amazon Apps

Deleted and put in new thread
Advert