Notices

Old 12-30-2017, 04:03 PM   #1141
carlese
carlese began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by steris8 View Post
Hi,

I was looking for your plugin, and i installed it on Calibre. But unfortunatly i'm not able to select a custom column from the menu and i can't choose any option. There is a blue rectangle and it's blank.

Please can someone explain to me how to solve this? (Edited : someone on the forum talk about numeric column). Can anybody tell me how to modify my library to do it?

I don't know what i'm doing wrong...

thanks.

Here a picture of that problem :
I have the same problem. nothing shows up using latest calibre.. How can I fix it?
carlese is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2017, 04:12 PM   #1142
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
Do you have a custom column defined? I have one defined and the type is Integers.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 05:51 PM   #1143
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Do you have a custom column defined? I have one defined and the type is Integers.

You add custom columns via Preference_>Add your own columns.

Each value that the plugin can create (word and page counts, readability indices etc) needs a separate custom column. There are instructions and examples in the first post of this thread.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 08:49 AM   #1144
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlese View Post
I have the same problem. nothing shows up using latest calibre.. How can I fix it?
The next two posts after the one you quoted give suggestion. Do either of these help?
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
count pages, page count