Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-21-2011, 02:08 PM   #1
lorraineg57
Enthusiast
lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Iphone 4
Please help: Exercise in frustration (Overdrive on iphone) to Nook

So it appears that if I download a book via the Overdrive app on the iphone, I'm not able to access said book on my nook?

I've sideloaded downloaded books from ADE onto Bluefire Reader which I like, but I can't seem to figure out how to move downloaded books from Overdrive (really don't like the formatting on this reader on iphone) over to Bluefire Reader. Nor can I open books I've downloaded onto the iphone via Overdrive in ADE so that I can move them to my nook....

AND I can't figure out any way to access the Free Library of Philadelphia through Bluefire Reader only through Overdrive and then I have the problem above....

Ugh. So now I have a book checked out from the library via Overdrive on the iphone but I can't read it on the nook...if I try to redownload it to ADE, it tells me the order has already been fulfilled to another user.

I'm so confused...lol.
lorraineg57 is offline   Reply With Quote