Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 07-25-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
Nathanael
Groupie
Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sibrary G5
Anyone have any info on the .BOE ("Boeye") format?

Just picked up a new ereader today, from a Chinese company called Shenzhen Boeye Technology, and one of the ebook formats it supports is an apparently proprietary format called "boeye" (.BOE).

I haven't been able to turn up anything on this format at all. Anyone ever run across it?

--Nathanael
Nathanael is offline   Reply With Quote