Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-01-2014, 05:16 AM   #6916
Chacefaye
Enthusiast
Chacefaye rocks like Gibraltar!Chacefaye rocks like Gibraltar!Chacefaye rocks like Gibraltar!Chacefaye rocks like Gibraltar!Chacefaye rocks like Gibraltar!Chacefaye rocks like Gibraltar!Chacefaye rocks like Gibraltar!Chacefaye rocks like Gibraltar!Chacefaye rocks like Gibraltar!Chacefaye rocks like Gibraltar!Chacefaye rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks for sharing the new code. I have 2 books I want to buy, but Kobo has technical issues. Hope they resolve them soon!
Chacefaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:25 AM   #6917
Anak
Fanatic
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Wow. A multiple use 50% off coupon. Thanks!

[Edit: An official tweet cited a facebook post.

Google translate of the post:

Spoiler:
E-book Rakuten <kobo>
Hi there! It is Huatulco Nii of charge coupon.

To everyone Rakuten Kobo fan, it will deliver a very generous coupon ☆

It's to deliver today, as many times [Kazuto your customers what! & 50% off]
In, and a coupon available Nde grinded! !

g5g5

Please use this as soon as possible because it is up to 10,000 times of arrival!
It is a 4/2 (Wed) 23:59 expiration date.
(It will be terminated at any time limit before If you've reached the 10,000 m in advance, please understand (__) m)

Course subjects ☆ ☆ all book
In this opportunity, ♪ Why do not you read this book or that book I had been curious by all means
Please look for a book in Rakuten Kobo e-book store now! → http://rakuten.kobobooks.com/

I will introduce recommendations of comics today. (· V ·)
"Tama goodbye" Kazuyoshi Takeda Author
http://rakuten.kobobooks.com/ebook/T...mjA/page1.html
Won the third place in the Cartoon Contest 2014, illness really real is drawn in the picture comical.
One day, suddenly, I've been doing it. Why me! ? So, it is surely simple question. "Why me?"

Husband there, this is as soon as possible by all means (¯ ω ¯) v v Yo It is not April Fool's Day!

▼ If you look for the e-book! Rakuten Kobo e-book store
http://rakuten.kobobooks.com/

It seems that it's valid until the end of 2nd April, or after 10,000 uses in total.]
I tried to use it. But it only gave a discount of 30% (29.29%).

€ 5,65 / 7,99

As I live in Europe it's not a sales tax issue.
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2014, 05:30 AM   #6918
adele
Connoisseur
adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 (2013)
I mainly buy books in japan kobo store,the discount rate of this coupon (g5g5) is 50%
adele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:00 AM   #6919
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
I dont have the option of using the Japanese store, it doesnt even show up on the list of countries I can choose from in my account.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:43 AM   #6920
adele
Connoisseur
adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 (2013)
in order to buy japanese book in kobo store

1. you have to setup a rakuten.co.jp account,
2. setup vpn and access rakuten.kobobooks.com with japan IP address
3. choose login by rakuten id

once success, you don't need to setup vpn to buy book in the future
don't bother to do this if you can't read japanese

free vpn service
http://www.vpngate.net/
adele is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2014, 01:46 PM   #6921
mindwarp
Zealot
mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Taken

Last edited by mindwarp; 04-01-2014 at 02:03 PM.
mindwarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:51 AM   #6922
samosa
Groupie
samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, AuraHD, AuraH2O, GloHD, Mini, DXG, PW123, Voyage, NookSTG
The g5g5 code is expired / ran out. Hopefully a new code will turn up soon!
samosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:59 AM   #6923
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by samosa View Post
The g5g5 code is expired / ran out. Hopefully a new code will turn up soon!
It's already 2nd April, 5:00 pm in Japan. I didn't have time to try and use that code.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:53 AM   #6924
samosa
Groupie
samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, AuraHD, AuraH2O, GloHD, Mini, DXG, PW123, Voyage, NookSTG
three codes:
DS25 SD25 Xn25
for 25% off
one use per person

Found on the facebook page mentioned above.
Good till 23:59 of 7th April, Japan time.
https://www.facebook.com/RakutenKobo
samosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:41 PM   #6925
mindwarp
Zealot
mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
New Contest
http://contest.kobo.com

Coupon Value Daily Distribution
10% off 10.0%
20% off 10.0%
25% off 15.0%
30% off 20.0%
35% off 20.0%
45% off 15.0%
55% off 5.0%
65% off 3.0%
75% off 2.0%
mindwarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:09 PM   #6926
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Good grief back to back Contests!!!

What's going on with Kobo????

Reckon it's to do with getting Sony people on board?
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:12 PM   #6927
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Good grief back to back Contests!!!

What's going on with Kobo????

Reckon it's to do with getting Sony people on board?

That's what I was thinking, pumping up their numbers too.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:13 PM   #6928
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
New contest already?!? I suppose I can exert myself for 2 new releases on the 15th.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:21 PM   #6929
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Well I've managed to register for this competition, but only by making up a fake post code as the Kobo Competition registration won't accept my real one
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:26 PM   #6930
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
New contest already?!? I suppose I can exert myself for 2 new releases on the 15th.
Curious, which ones? I have one on 04/17 and other on 04/18
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals