Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-01-2011, 08:21 AM   #1
Cpl Punishment
Guru
Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad 103rd Gen
Rooting from scratch question..

If I use this method..http://nookdevs.com/NookColor_Rooting ..can I root my updated to 1.1 NC...??
Cpl Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 11:33 AM   #2
Sethman
Enthusiast
Sethman began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpl Punishment View Post
If I use this method..http://nookdevs.com/NookColor_Rooting ..can I root my updated to 1.1 NC...??
That method is for 1.0.1, the previous update. I'm waiting for the next update, which isn't out yet. Shouldn't be much longer.

Seth
Sethman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
Cpl Punishment
Guru
Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad 103rd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethman View Post
That method is for 1.0.1, the previous update. I'm waiting for the next update, which isn't out yet. Shouldn't be much longer.

Seth
I suppose when it comes out, Ill sit back then and let SCION and others make sure the bugs are out...I feel inept attacking this, my Iphone was a breeze !!!!!

Thanks Seth....
Cpl Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote