Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-19-2018, 08:11 PM   #1
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
A Couple of Google Play Credit Possibilities--$3 and $5.

I had the $3 one appear when I went to the Google Play store yesterday.

The second one, for $5, came via an email message from Google yesterday.

At least one of them, and I think both, are, according to the ubiquitous fine print, offered based upon "purchase history." I rarely purchase from Google Play, so that may be the trigger. It would be interesting, if not enlightening, to see what the experience of others might be and maybe we can figure out what their "purchase history" criteria entails.

If you're interested in either or both, navigate on your computer to the Google Play website. For me, the first offer appeared as a screen-wide banner near the bottom of the first screen. Ifn you get both offers, as I did, I suggest that you claim the $5 credit first, find what you want to use it on (or vice versa), if anything, and check out. Then, if you're interested, claim the $3 credit, find what you want to use it on (or vice versa), and check out. My thinking is that if you have both a $5 credit and a $3 credit, Google might use the $3 credit first.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 10-19-2018 at 08:15 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote