Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 06-29-2017, 10:26 AM   #31
Inukami
Zealot
Inukami began at the beginning.

Device: Mac Pro 2013 & Mini 2018, iPad Mini 4, iPhone 11, iBooks, K4Mac/PC
I could possibly help with the Japanese version although I'm not a native. I noted that this language has already been started by someone else?

Inukami
Inukami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 11:35 AM   #32
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inukami View Post
I could possibly help with the Japanese version although I'm not a native. I noted that this language has already been started by someone else?

Inukami
The Japanese translation is approximately 80% complete. You are very welcome to join in to translate more, to discuss translations with the person who has done the work, or to change translations. To add yourself as a translator, follow the instructions in the first post.

chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:37 PM   #33
Inukami
Zealot
Inukami began at the beginning.

Device: Mac Pro 2013 & Mini 2018, iPad Mini 4, iPhone 11, iBooks, K4Mac/PC
Hi Charles,

The translation is further along than I thought so I will leave it for now unless the translator really wants a second opinion. I'm also better with Japanese to English, so best to have a native do the translation.

Inukami
Inukami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 01:31 AM   #34
sarigabor
Enthusiast
sarigabor began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5
Hello,

Please add Hungarian language to OneSkyapp translation site.
sarigabor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 03:59 AM   #35
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarigabor View Post
Hello,

Please add Hungarian language to OneSkyapp translation site.
Done.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 02:50 PM   #36
sarigabor
Enthusiast
sarigabor began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Done.
Thanks.
sarigabor is offline   Reply With Quote