Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-31-2010, 03:50 AM   #31
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Half way through Portal. Loving it. Bought it from Amazon for the kindle in South Africa no problems. Hope to read more from you. Well done.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:50 AM   #32
DonnaFaz
Connoisseur
DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Kindle
Happy Martin, I love your siggie quote: It may look like a crisis but actually it is just the end of an illusion.

Just wanted to let you know!

Imogen, I am 3/4 through Portal and enjoying it.

~Donna~
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/9466
DonnaFaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #33
lovestoreadalot
Connoisseur
lovestoreadalot began at the beginning.

Device: none

Last edited by lovestoreadalot; 09-12-2010 at 07:27 PM.
lovestoreadalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:34 PM   #34
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I have been following this thread and anxiously awaiting Portal's release into epub land! It sounds very intriguing, indeed!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:14 AM   #35
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Thank you for your lovely comments. GraceKrispy, it won't be long now.

I am extremely grateful for all the reviews that have been posted. I am holding a Reviewer Appreciation Raffle

Winner will be drawn Monday, 7th June. How to enter: If you've posted a review for PORTAL, enter by leaving your name in the comments with a note that you want to be entered for the draw.

Prize: Hard-back, numbered-limited-edition copy of EQUILIBRIUM, Portal Chronicles Book Two (to be sent out as soon as it is published).
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:45 AM   #36
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

NOW AVAILABLE ON SMASHWORDS!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/12792
Old 06-04-2010, 03:11 PM   #37
EasyAs123
Love to Read
EasyAs123 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader Pocket Edition (gift), Sony PRS-T1, Nook HD+ 32GB
Did a quick read of the preview on Smashwords. Looks good! My son had a few girls who played on his travel team until they turned 15. The size difference got to be too much then.
EasyAs123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 04:12 PM   #38
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyAs123 View Post
Did a quick read of the preview on Smashwords. Looks good! My son had a few girls who played on his travel team until they turned 15. The size difference got to be too much then.

Yes it's hard. My daughter plays and she is so tiny compared to the boys (she was the token girl on the varsity team). I couldn't stand watching the games. She is off to college in Fall and will play on the girl's team... so much better for her.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:25 PM   #39
DonnaFaz
Connoisseur
DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Kindle
Imogen, I finished Portal. It was very good...a book I would recommend to any boy or girl between the ages of say 10 and 15. Is that your target audience?

I plan to write up a review on Amazon this weekend.

Congrats on finishing the sequel!

~Donna~
DonnaFaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:48 PM   #40
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaFaz View Post
Imogen, I finished Portal. It was very good...a book I would recommend to any boy or girl between the ages of say 10 and 15. Is that your target audience?

I plan to write up a review on Amazon this weekend.

Congrats on finishing the sequel!

~Donna~
Donna, thank you! That is indeed my target audience.

Ps: Don't forget to enter my Reviewer Appreciation Raffle

Winner will be drawn Monday, 7th June. How to enter: If you've posted a review for PORTAL, enter by leaving your name in the comments with a note that you want to be entered for the draw.

Prize: Hard-back, numbered-limited-edition copy of EQUILIBRIUM, Portal Chronicles Book Two (to be sent out as soon as it is published).

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...d=243074017116

Last edited by ImogenRose; 06-04-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:36 AM   #41
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Your book arrived today Imogen - many thanks!
I didn't know until it arrived that it was self-published! You have my gratitude and my admiration!
Thanks! I'll get reading it as soon as I have some loose time!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 05:21 AM   #42
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Good to see you here, Rose!
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:33 PM   #43
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreenjoy View Post
Good to see you here, Rose!
Hi!!!!!!!

Great to see you here too!! Rose xoxo
Old 06-06-2010, 12:34 PM   #44
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
Your book arrived today Imogen - many thanks!
I didn't know until it arrived that it was self-published! You have my gratitude and my admiration!
Thanks! I'll get reading it as soon as I have some loose time!
Wonderful! Enjoy!
Old 06-07-2010, 06:11 PM   #45
ImogenRose
PORTAL

PORTAL is now available in the iBook Store:

Apple ID : 376191926
ISBN-13 : 9780982800270

PORTAL has also been reviewed at Breakout Books Review today: http://breakoutbooks.blogspot.com/

Last edited by ImogenRose; 06-07-2010 at 09:15 PM.