Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-16-2008, 02:53 PM   #1
GPThomson
GPThomson began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Portable Reader PRS-505
Hello from Europe!

Hello everyone!

I'm not really new to the forum but this is my first post. As many of you here I'm addicted to books! My location is not very precise since I'm moving from time to time within Europe (now I'm in Belgium). I'm also the happy owner of a Sony Portable Reader PRS-505. I just hope that the support from Sony will soon be better here.

See you soon on the forum!

GPThomson
GPThomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:13 PM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Being from Europe is not a big thing here. Lots of our members are Europeans.
Oh, and hello neighbor.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2008, 05:05 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi GPThomson and welcome to the Forum. If you are addicted to reading, you are among fellow addicts here.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:28 PM   #4
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to the forum (and possibly another addiction )
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:11 PM   #5
GPThomson
GPThomson began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Portable Reader PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Being from Europe is not a big thing here. Lots of our members are Europeans.
Oh, and hello neighbor.
Indeed it's no big deal to be European. My point is just that to give a country is meaningless since I'm changing from time to time.
Anyway hello to you too neighbour!

And thanks everyone for your welcome!
GPThomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2008, 03:53 PM   #6
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Welcome to the forum.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote