Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-28-2014, 02:27 PM   #511
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I almost clicked on the Tiffany White but remembered I bought them all from Kobo last year when they first were released digitally
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:29 PM   #512
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
This was published by harlequin in Spain (and the original cover has the same picture than the Spanish cover).
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-28-2014, 02:51 PM   #513
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Wow, something for everyone today!

BTW, all the freebies were from Diversion Books, we'll to keep an eye on them. I know I had several of theirs from a previous batch of freebies.
I buy from them all the time at Kobo with coupon. So I am loving these monthly freebies they are offering each month.
They have quite a few books at 99 cents too.

Here's a link for all the their books from low to high. You might see something to buy to say thanks for all the free books or to add to a series you grabbed.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-28-2014 at 02:55 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:56 PM   #514
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I don't know it saying thanks or growling, Blossom! I need another book the same than another pound (no!), but I've found another Tiffany White's from my youth that I still have as a paper book. So, thank you.

My God, another one

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 02-28-2014 at 03:02 PM. Reason: More growls
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:54 PM   #515
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
This one is the Nook Free Friday selection. It was originally published by Crimson but is now ePublishing Works.

Black Creek Burning (Black Creek #1) by R.T. Wolfe
Kindle | Nook

Quote:
After six long years, Brianna Chapman is finally able to cope with witnessing the murder of her parents.

Then, dead animals start showing up on her doorstep, her tires are slashed and her yard is scorched by an unexplained fire.

But Brianna refuses to reopen her parent's six-year-old arson-murder cold case, along with all the old wounds.

Nathan Reed sees the incidents differently and quietly begins an investigation of his own.

As Nathan's and Brianna's lives and passions intertwine, Nathan discovers a painful truth. Brianna's parents weren't the arsonist's target. Brianna was.

And the killer is back to finish the job.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-28-2014, 04:01 PM   #516
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A couple Cynthia Eden romantic suspense titles on sale.

Fear for Me: A novel of the Bayou Butcher (For Me #2) by Cynthia Eden - $1.99
Kindle

Quote:
She’s the obsession two men share: one wants her love, the other wants her life.
A shared passion for justice first brought Baton Rouge district attorney Lauren Chandler and US marshal Anthony Ross together—when each played their part in bringing down the infamous Bayou Butcher. The sparks flying between the two made it clear they weren’t just a legal dream team. Then desire had to make way for duty, and what they had was done. But it would never be over.

Five years later, it’s none other than the Butcher who gets things started again, when his shocking jailbreak reunites the lawyer and the lawman…and reignites their love. But this time, the pair is in danger of being permanently parted—by a killer with revenge on his mind, and Lauren on the top of his list. As a new wave of terror sweeps through the streets and swamps of Baton Rouge, one man will pit his boundless passion against another’s relentless hate, for the life of the woman who obsesses them both.
Mine to Keep (Mine #2) by Cynthia Eden - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo | Nook

Quote:
Love is the most dangerous obsession...

Skye Sullivan is trying to put the pieces of her life back together. She survived a brutal stalker and escaped his abduction, and now she is looking to the future--a future that includes Skye's lover, billionaire Trace Weston. Skye thinks the danger is finally over for her.

She's dead wrong.

When Trace's past comes back to haunt him, Skye discovers that the man she loves isn't quite who he seems to be. Trace has been leading a double-life. An ex-special forces agent, his military training turned him into the perfect killing machine. He made more than his share of enemies during his time in the military--and as he built his security empire--and one of those enemies is striking back.

He won't lose her.

Skye is the one weapon that can be used against Trace--his only vulnerability. But he won't let her go--he can't. Trace will do anything necessary to protect Skye. Anything. Yet when she discovers the secrets that he's tried to keep hidden, Skye's pain and rage may send her running directly into the cross-hairs of a killer...

Author's Note: MINE TO KEEP is a sexy romantic suspense novel (73,000 words). It contains violence, strong language, and hot adult situations. It also contains a billionaire hero who will do anything in order to claim the woman he loves. Please consider yourself warned.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:22 PM   #517
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Wow, something for everyone today!

BTW, all the freebies were from Diversion Books, we'll to keep an eye on them. I know I had several of theirs from a previous batch of freebies.
The Diversion books are also showing free at Kobo. There are two entries for most of them, one showing "free ebook add to library" and one showing the usual price.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:28 PM   #518
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Has this been talked about: have any of you gone over to see the "Discover a New Love" redesign?

It's almost making me like what Overdrive did my libraries. It's *awful*! I had just renewed my 6-pack, and they gave me a free 6-pack for sharing my thoughts on the new redesign and I can't even figure out how to spend any of them.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 02-28-2014 at 10:32 PM.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:37 PM   #519
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Has this been talked about: have any of you gone over to see the "Discover a New Love" redesign?

It's almost making me like what Overdrive did my libraries. It's *awful*!
Visually it could be worse but navigationally? Not so good. You have to dig around to find a sort all by release date and then it doesn't even sort by newest to oldest.
I'm not real happy with the Carina Press redesign either.
Old 03-01-2014, 12:40 AM   #520
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
Here's another FREE Diversion Books title, I didn't have it already and it hasn't been posted here yet:

Scandal's Child - Sherrill Bodine

-Regency

Amazon US----Amazon UK----Kobo US
Quote:
True love is often scandalous…

"A talented author with a real gift for linking the modern reader to the glamorous past." - RT Book Reviews

As her brother and sister prepare to make their Society debut, Kat Thistlewait vows to sit on the sidelines like a proper young lady. Fate has other plans, though, and when Kat tries to save her mischievous twin she lands herself in a compromising position with battle-scarred and world-weary French nobleman Jules Devereaux.

Knowing that no lady of quality would ever overlook his imperfections, Jules agrees to marry Kat in order to save what little reputation she has left. A marriage of convenience isn’t what either desires, but love can grow from the most unlikely of sources.
---->It's listed twice at Amazon US & UK & Kobo US; one is FREE the other is $2.99, so use the links to get the FREE one

---->Thanks to Apesmom for all the Diversion Freebies and for everyone's mention of specific titles they've read in this batch!
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote