Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 11-10-2013, 02:42 AM   #16
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxxx View Post
good idea - audio
can you imagine that, you walk...busy street.... you have thoughts.....switch on your audio.... and start talk with yourself....
Get a Bluetooth earpiece. People will just assume you're on the phone.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #17
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I've had a few ideas that disappeared because I didn't get to the computer or a notebook in time to write them down. I like to believe that these are ideas that wouldn't have gone far anyway. My justification for that is that most of my inspirations that develop into something are things that stick even if I try to ignore them. (And I hold on tightly to that justification to avoid the regret over a lost inspiration .)
My best ideas come when I'm lying in bed at night. Often I just ignore them,thinking that if they are really that good, I'll pick them up later. That's true for ideas, but unfortunately not true for dialogue. I lose a lot of good dialogue that way. But if the idea sticks, the dialogue can be managed most of the time.

Alien female teen goes to see the movie "Alien" with human teens. Human teens are cringing while alien teen roars with laughter. Alien bites off head. Human teens shut their eyes. Alien teen yells, "Gotcha!"
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert