Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-03-2012, 03:46 AM   #91
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogle View Post
You don't think these two opinions are contradictory?

If motivation matters, then don't you think the second point is wrong?
Not sure I completely follow. CC banned the Dixie Chicks after they criticized Dubya. They have a right to do so but its censorship.

Same point applies to the KKK bookstore sample. Censorship might be a strong word for some, but my point was and is that private entities attempt to control the flow of information as much as governments do.
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all romance ebooks, censorship, erotica