Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 01-01-2023, 10:21 AM   #1
calibrejunkie
Page Junkie Dev
calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Android Phone, Kindle, Surface Pro 3
Talking Page Junkie Oculus/Meta for Windows VR Released

Hello everyone,

I just released v1.0.3 of my Page Junkie software. It is currently for Oculus/Meta VR on Windows PCs.

Page Junkie is a 3D representation of your calibre library. The first floor holds up to 8000 books, with additional virtual floors generated as needed to hold the rest of your collection. So far, I have tested it with up to 350,000 objects (44 floors) with no issues. Theoretically, it should allow over seven million books if your computer has enough RAM (999 total floors).

Here are a couple of videos to show what it is and how it works. If anyone has any questions, I will do my best to answer them.

itch.io page:
https://craefulinteractive.itch.io/

Overview:

How to use:

Thank you for reading!

Edited to update links. Just a note to anyone who stumbles across this, program is free now!

Last edited by calibrejunkie; 02-15-2024 at 11:18 AM.
calibrejunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 10:35 AM   #2
calibrejunkie
Page Junkie Dev
calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.calibrejunkie got an A in P-Chem.

Steam VR Testing Build Released

Hello everyone,

Just an edit to note that the Steam VR and Windows versions will not be created and the only version of the program is for Windows PCs running Oculus/Meta VR.

Latest details are always available here:

Thank you for reading!

Edited to update links.

Last edited by calibrejunkie; 02-14-2024 at 10:24 AM.
Advert
Old 01-20-2023, 10:49 AM   #3
huber70
Addict
huber70 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Tolino Vision6
crazy...

waiting for the windows version and then have a trial ;-))

regards Peter
huber70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 07:02 PM   #4
calibrejunkie
Page Junkie Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by huber70 View Post
crazy...

waiting for the windows version and then have a trial ;-))

regards Peter
Awesome! Thanks! I will announce the Windows version when it is ready in this same thread. I keep a dev log at this location if you want to follow its progress:

Hi, just an edit to this message to let you know the Steam and Windows only versions will not be created. There is very little interest in the program, so I am moving on to other projects. I posted the final version (aside from future bug fixes) for Oculus/Meta VR on itch.io today. Thanks for your interest!

Edited to update link

Last edited by calibrejunkie; 02-14-2024 at 10:24 AM.

Tags
calibre, oculus, page junkie, virtual reality, windows