Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-16-2020, 03:15 PM   #1
William Bott
William Bott began at the beginning.

Device: none
The Seventh Sin - Christian Fiction (literary)

Good afternoon! My name is William Bott, author of a free e-book titled "The Seventh Sin". I would love it if you would check it out! It is free and always will be free. I want everyone to read it, regardless of financial status. It has been downloaded thousands of times across various websites, and was even in Amazon's Top 100 Free Literary Fiction for a while!

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/The-Seventh-S.../dp/B00EX6GAP6

Synopsis: Meet Eddie. He is a man who has, unfortunately, made some poor decisions in his life. From hurting his best friend to abusing drugs, his actions have had unforeseen consequences not only on himself, but on his loved ones and others around him.

Follow Eddie as he shares his life with you. He will tell you all about his past, as he teaches you lessons he paid a heavy price to learn himself. You will learn about his struggles, but also his triumphs, so you can take heart in his accomplishments.

The Seventh Sin explores human nature, human struggles, and universal truths that are sometimes hard to deal with, in a Christian setting. This novel will show you the other side of the coin, and why some people do the things they do -- and how it affects them and others in their lives.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments. I always welcome honest reviews and critiques. Thank you so much, and have a great weekend!

Will
William Bott is offline   Reply With Quote