Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-13-2010, 06:16 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Can't add images to Book Designer

Okay, I'm not sure where to put this...but all of a sudden I can't add any images to the Designer. Don't know what happened. But it acts like I didn't add anything.

I was able to add covers to two books....then nothing....I don't know...driving me crazy because nothing changed. It acts like it does it, but it doesn't show up.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:14 AM   #2
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Try this (from the wiki):

5. Finally, there were two command line fixes to get the graphics to insert correctly into BD.

5a. The first fix involves unhooking and rehooking comct232.ocx

Run command line as administrator - Start -> All Programs -> Accessories then Right Click on Command Prompt and Run as Administrator.

You will probably be right in c:\Windows\system32

...if not then type:

CD \Windows\system32

(Now to unhook and rehook comct232.ocx type)

regsvr32 /u comct232.ocx

regsvr32 comct232.ocx

5b. The second fix registers GflAx.dll from your BookDesigner subdirectory

use CD.. and/or CD \ and/or CD <DirectoryName> to navigate to your BookDesigner subdirectory

CD Book Designer

then just type the following (still running CMD as Administrator)

regsvr32 GflAx.dll
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert