Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 02-05-2009, 07:04 AM   #31
yagiz
http://is.gd/4flJX
yagiz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yagiz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yagiz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yagiz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yagiz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 3G
Yeah! Even in the Sony shops in Cork/Ireland, it sells for €249. I'm glad that for once (except for the patrol/gasoline), we're cheaper than some of the other European countries
yagiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:09 AM   #32
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Given the current Pound/Euro exchange rate, you could save even more money by crossing the border and buying it in the north for £199. I know it's a long drive to do that from Cork, but for someone who lives further north, it may be a practical thing to do.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2009, 08:25 AM   #33
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Because in Germany - and in the whole European Union - you automatically get two years warranty with *anything* you buy (with the exception of perishable goods).
I think it is three years but what you get is not exactly a warranty. Inside six months you just send it back and it is up to the seller to prove that the device was not broken when sold if they want to argue. After six month it is the consumer that has to show that it was broken if the seller argues.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:51 AM   #34
yagiz
http://is.gd/4flJX
yagiz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yagiz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yagiz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yagiz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yagiz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Given the current Pound/Euro exchange rate, you could save even more money by crossing the border and buying it in the north for £199. I know it's a long drive to do that from Cork, but for someone who lives further north, it may be a practical thing to do.
I bought mine last year on the other side of the Atlantic but you're right. I spend a few days a week in the UK for work so it's definitely better to buy it in there.
yagiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:02 PM   #35
philippd
Connoisseur
philippd doesn't litterphilippd doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Oops.
That would be excellent!
It will be no problem to purchase epub books from other countries.
philippd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert