Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-25-2009, 11:50 AM   #16
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
That was it! I didn't know to click on the arrow. Doh

Also, I discovered the reason I couldn't attach anything was that I'm using Mozila Firefox as a browser. Soon as I switched over to IE, I was able to attach the .doc file.

Thanks for all the help and patience. If I ever see either of you in the MobileRead Bar and Grill, I owe you a drink!
I've heard about that place, do they have good steak?

lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #17
yekim54
What the Dog Saw
yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Surface3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Also, I discovered the reason I couldn't attach anything was that I'm using Mozila Firefox as a browser. Soon as I switched over to IE, I was able to attach the .doc file.
I use Mozilla Firefox and don't have any problems attaching files.
yekim54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert