Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-16-2004, 11:55 PM   #1
bc41129
bc41129 began at the beginning.

Question This is great

I hope that maybe I can learn more on how and where to set up my PDA to go wireless in one of these forums. I use to have onmisky as my server and now that they went bankrupt I dont know how to set up my PDA with the minstrel modem so I can use it to check emails and all while on the road. Does anyone know what I need to do in order to be able to send and receive emails on the PDA like the old omnisky accouts use to have? I have the visor prism which is a color PDA and I love it. I dont want to have to use a cell phone type of PDA I like what I have just dont have any idea where to start to set up a connection to the web now that onmisky isnt in business. HELP please. I am not a techie so, speak in english. lololol
bc41129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 03:07 AM   #2
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hey bc41129 - Welcome to MobileRead.

I suggest you look around first, for instance by using the search function, to find more info on wireless connectivitiy. Another good place to ask is the Palm section, since you have a Palm-based Visor.
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2004, 05:37 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Welcome bc41129. Hope you enjoy it here
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 08:04 PM   #4
bc41129
bc41129 began at the beginning.

Thanks for the help I still am lost on this I wish I knew where to look I did some google searching for information and even emailed a couple of comp. help sites with no replies. But, thanks anyway.
bc41129 is offline   Reply With Quote