Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-06-2010, 12:39 PM   #1
McEddie
Edge User

Document to Go Question

Hello,

as I get known, the unit will be shipped with "Documents to Go" and I do have some questions about it to the users of this unit.
Specialy I am interesting in the way, how this is working under the e-ink display and how it is possible to use the unit as a mobile wordprocessor only in combination with the e-ink display and an external keyboard.

Is there anyone out to give me some feedback or result in this?

Will the "journal" function be an alternative to "Documents to Go" or does there exist any other wordprocessor app for this unit?

I am happy, that such a kind of unit exist and the e-ink is very well readable in day- or sunlight, but none could answer my question, if such a unit is capable of using a hole wordprocessor with e-ink technologie.

Kind Regards

Old 04-06-2010, 01:30 PM   #2
McEddie
Edge User

@Boris

thanks for the fast response.
So do I understand you right, Documents to Go is only working under the LCD and not under the e-ink?
Up to now there will only be "journal" with handwriting as a note taking app?
Hmm, that´s bad news for me.
Specialy the e-ink is the way, I was looking for this unit. The LCD is nice too and helpful with the option of browsing the internet, doing email a.s.o. but mainly I am looking for a mobile e-ink unit with notetaking/wordprocessing capability.

Cheers

Advert