Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-05-2010, 07:43 AM   #1
alexxx
Connoisseur
alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
edit bookmark file

hi everybody,
I'm badly in need to find a way to edit pdf bookmarks
(sorry if you already read it here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88897 , I thought the dev corner was more appropriate...).
Up to now I read that it is not possible, but I cannot understand why: seems to me that bookmarks are not stored in the PDF itself, but in the small .pdr file, isntit right? And the kindle source code is available, correct?

thanks for any help!

alessandro
alexxx is offline   Reply With Quote