Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-26-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
Moxie Mezcal
Human Fly
Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPad
New (Free) Short Stories from Moxie Mezcal

Howdy everyone!

I released two new short stories this week, available for free on MoxieMezcal.com & Feedbooks.com.

Making Dylan Maxwell

Meet Dylan Maxwell, billionaire dot-com CEO and world-class deviant. Bored with the same old thrills, he dreams up a new game for the rich & powerful, convincing them to put everything on the line - their fortunes, their reputation, even their lives.

It's New Year's Eve, and four teenage friends are waiting for the world to end.
Moxie Mezcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
bavardage
Enthusiast
bavardage began at the beginning.

Device: none
"punk-as-fuck guerrilla fiction" Sounds nice.
*sticks on reader*
bavardage is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-26-2009, 06:45 PM   #3
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavardage View Post
"punk-as-fuck guerrilla fiction" Sounds nice.
*sticks on reader*
That's what brought me in as well The great writing kept me there

Just grabbed the new stuff, Moxie.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:52 AM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
, Moxie!
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:58 PM   #5
Moxie Mezcal
Human Fly
Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Thanks to you all for reading. I hope you like them.
Advert
Old 09-30-2009, 07:31 AM   #6
fiver
Enthusiast
fiver doesn't litterfiver doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
So far I've read 1999 and Making Dylan Maxwell. I really enjoyed the style of writing and the characters were all interesting; although, the lifestyles these characters inhabit are ones with which I have no experience, I still found them believable within the story told.

I'm looking forward to reading Sweet Dream, Silver Screen.
I also thought the inclusion of your 'playlist' at the end of the stories was a nice touch.

Thanks for the solid writing.
Michael
fiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:42 AM   #7
Panda Rose
Zealot
Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs505, Kindle 3, iPhone4
Thanks, Downloaded and ready to go.
Panda Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:25 AM   #8
Moxie Mezcal
Human Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiver View Post
So far I've read 1999 and Making Dylan Maxwell. I really enjoyed the style of writing and the characters were all interesting; although, the lifestyles these characters inhabit are ones with which I have no experience, I still found them believable within the story told.

I'm looking forward to reading Sweet Dream, Silver Screen.
I also thought the inclusion of your 'playlist' at the end of the stories was a nice touch.

Thanks for the solid writing.
Michael
Thank you so much for reading, and for taking the time to let me know what you thought!

I'm glad you like the playlists... I always listen to music when I write, and sometimes work lines or themes from the songs into the stories themselves, so I wanted a way to share those songs that really inspired me. I can't take credit for the idea though, I've seen it in several indie comics before (Brian Wood has done it, so have a lot of books published by Oni), and Warren Ellis also has one in "Crooked Little Vein" (which is a very funny book, but in a very twisted and disturbing way).