Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-05-2009, 05:27 PM   #1
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
6.10 error message

I'm converting an ebook to LRF and I keep getting this error message. It doesn't happen with my other conversions so I'm kind of confused as to what it is this file is missing?

----
Convert book 1 of 1 (u'Terry Goodkind - [Sword of Truth 01]')
Processing archive...
InputFormatPlugin: HTML Input running on c:\docume~1\sharon\locals~1\temp\calibre_0.6.10_i_ 7uao_plumber\Wizards_First_Rule.html
Language not specified
Creator not specified
Title not specified
Building file list...
Found files...
HTMLFile:0:b:c:\docume~1\sharon\locals~1\temp\cali bre_0.6.10_i_7uao_plumber\Wizards_First_Rule.html
Merging user specified metadata...
Detecting structure...
Auto generated TOC with 0 entries.
Flattening CSS and remapping font sizes...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "worker.py", line 103, in <module>
File "worker.py", line 90, in main
File "calibre\gui2\convert\gui_conversion.pyo", line 19, in gui_convert
File "calibre\ebooks\conversion\plumber.pyo", line 792, in run
File "calibre\ebooks\oeb\transforms\flatcss.pyo", line 123, in __call__
File "calibre\ebooks\oeb\transforms\flatcss.pyo", line 167, in baseline_spine
ValueError: max() arg is an empty sequence

----
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It's probably a bug, open a bug report and attach the file
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2009, 11:08 PM   #3
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
It's probably a bug, open a bug report and attach the file
I think it had something to do with the unicode. The original file was UTF-8 but I had saved it as unicode and that seemed to mess it up. Not sure if that's a bug or not?
Old 09-06-2009, 01:37 AM   #4
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I'm getting this too, on many HTML files and TXT files as well. I think it may have started when I upgraded to 0.6.10. Has a bug been filed yet? I'd like to track this.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:39 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Maybe, no harm in creating a ticket though, I'll look at it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #6
Amalthia
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
I'm getting this too, on many HTML files and TXT files as well. I think it may have started when I upgraded to 0.6.10. Has a bug been filed yet? I'd like to track this.

I haven't made a bug report myself if you'd like to send one in?