Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #1
BurBunny
Zealot
BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2.0 In Hand
Strangedog Taking Waitlist Orders!

If you're like me, and are tired of clicking hundreds of times a day in hopes of catching Strangedog when he releases more covers (I've been trying to get one for a friend of mine in Australia), you'll be ecstatic to know that as of about 10 minutes ago, he started taking waitlist orders!

These are not pre-orders, no $$$ required, and just hold your place in line. He says it can take a couple weeks to get to your order, but at least you can now start obsessing about something else while you wait.

Yippeee!
BurBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #2
whitearrow
Guru
whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
It's really too bad he isn't making these with the Amazon hinge. I can't imagine using a cover with any other method now.
whitearrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert