Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-16-2014, 10:52 AM   #1
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Free today (Nov. 16) Android app Bluelight Filter

Via Appgratis.

Upon first opening, you should see a temporary popup that says you have the no-ads version.

I have no valid opinion yet on whether it'll help your eyes.

Note that this is one of those apps that blocks installation of non-Google Play store apps, which is similar behavior to most screen filter apps. E.g., when installing Amazon Appstore apps, you'll be stuck where the "Install" button is non-responsive. There's a setting in the app to automatically turn it off when installing apps from unknown sources, but that uses some battery. Alternatively, just toggle the app manually via the shortcut that's on the swipe-down notification bar (it's a recommended setting to have that shortcut there).
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote