Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-15-2013, 12:19 AM   #1
TorontoJenny
Addicted to Books
TorontoJenny knows the square root of minus one.TorontoJenny knows the square root of minus one.TorontoJenny knows the square root of minus one.TorontoJenny knows the square root of minus one.TorontoJenny knows the square root of minus one.TorontoJenny knows the square root of minus one.TorontoJenny knows the square root of minus one.TorontoJenny knows the square root of minus one.TorontoJenny knows the square root of minus one.TorontoJenny knows the square root of minus one.TorontoJenny knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Glo, Mini, Touch
Kobo Bookstore?

The Kobo Bookstore will not save my gift card information to their website when I my computer or devices. BTW, I just started using the kobo store recently. Mostly used my local library before. I am getting tired of entering in my info constantly.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks for any insight.

Jen
TorontoJenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:33 AM   #2
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
According to http://www.kobo.com/giftcards, the balance remaining on the gift card after your first purchase is transfered to your account as store credit, so the gift card information doesn't need to be saved, as you don't need to use it again. Is your store credit balance correct?
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert