Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-12-2012, 11:03 AM   #1
pigeonweather
Enthusiast
pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Droid
The New Guy in Moon Base Twelve

Late last year while pandering to Florida voters, Newt Gingrich announced his support for an American moon base, ostensibly for the sole purpose of beating the Chinese to it, although the Chinese have announced no such intention. What a wonderful idea! I thought I'd see what I could make of it. The result was 'The New Guy in Moon Base Twelve', a short fiction available for free on Smashwords

"They weren't exactly the crew the President had in mind when he announced his plan to build a permanent base on the moon so the Chinese wouldn't do it first, but there they were, a boring collection of peaceful, happy settlers who couldn't even get a decent reality TV show rating. Life was perfectly dull until the new guy arrived. Now if they could only find out who he was and where he'd come from."
pigeonweather is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aliens, atheist, bisexual, satire, science fiction