Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 04-23-2013, 09:15 AM   #1
ErikaGC
ErikaGC began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Kindle Fire HD Questions.

So, I finally decided on buying the KFHD. Really love it so far, just want to know if there is a way I can make Dolphin open up when I select WEB instead of opening Silk.

Also, after listening to music, the player is still on the notifications bar, how can I get rid of that?

Had other questions in mind, but they escaped me.

Would really appreciate the help. Thanks.
ErikaGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
When you click "web" that IS Silk. To open dolphin, you have to go to Apps, find it and click it.

Swipe down and clear to clear notifications.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2013, 11:08 AM   #3
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
You exit the music player via the settings/options button on the bar. It should say exit.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:44 PM   #4
hotwheelslover98
hotwheelslover98 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7"
To make the music bar go away in notifications, tap on the bar. It should show the Music app with whatever was playing last. Tap the menu button then clear player or similar. It will disappear from notifications.
hotwheelslover98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #5
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: kindle oasis ( 2018) kindle Fire hd 10 ( 2017)
whats the best free ebook and paid ebook which covers both kindle fire 7" and kindle hd
im new to this kindle last one i had was the kindle 4
sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2013, 11:12 PM   #6
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikaGC View Post
So, I finally decided on buying the KFHD. Really love it so far, just want to know if there is a way I can make Dolphin open up when I select WEB instead of opening Silk.

Also, after listening to music, the player is still on the notifications bar, how can I get rid of that?

Had other questions in mind, but they escaped me.

Would really appreciate the help. Thanks.
Dolphin's the best Android browser out there, in my mind. I like it better than Chrome. I didn't realize that the 'browser' that comes with the Fire had a name.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote