Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-28-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
Newf
Newf began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Deleted Kindle Touch Documents folder contents

Hi, Folks,

Well, the subject pretty well explains the predicament I'm in.

I deleted the contents of the Documents folder while I was looking at it in the Windows Explorer - completely forgot to make a copy and also forgot that when deleting from an auxilliary that it is gone forever.

Is there someplace on the Amazon / Kindle site where I can reload the files or is there someone kind enough to email me a copy of theirs.

Cheers,
Newf
Newf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
you should have all your books in your Archive.

Not sure what files you are looking for. I assume a factory reset would restore anything that was in there initially.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2011, 02:20 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
There's nothing in "documents" except your books. Just reload them.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote