Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-27-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
jnodar
jnodar began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Thumbs up Hello to all readers

My name is John Nodar and I am self-published Author of Inspiration & Motivation, and I have recently completed my second book.

My NEW Ebook is called A Father's Love and was Inspired by the words of My Father and my own words of Inspiration to my boys and all children of God.

A Father's Love is made from the Love and Grace of God, for his children and all children of God. What started out as a journal in my own time of tribulation and doubt, I believed that all things would work out for the good. The words were Inspired to me from the Father. For God says; "Take care of my things, and I will take care of your things". This book is an Inspiration for all people, that in their own life and journey, having a little Faith can go a long way. Faith is what drives me and is my strength in all I do.

A Father's Love will also be available as an Audiobook through Amazon.com and Itunes July 2012.

Please feel free to read my other book "The Book of Jude". Thank you for your support and I look forward to walking this journey together. God bless.
jnodar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boys, children, faith, father, love