Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-17-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
AutumnDreamer
Enthusiast
AutumnDreamer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle 2
Question Changing Author List with Tweaks?

When I browse through the authors it's broken down by each letter of the alphabet. I'd like to change it so that all the authors are just listed alphabetically and not broken down. It gets really annoying when I just want to browse through books by author and to have to click in and out. I don't understand how to set up tweaks though. Can anyone help me?
AutumnDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:26 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
right click on any author and select change sub-categorization scheme->disable
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2011, 11:29 PM   #3
AutumnDreamer
Enthusiast
AutumnDreamer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle 2
Yes! OMG, that's it! Thanks so much. Just so you know, I love Calibre. Thanks for creating such a great program!
AutumnDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:40 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You're welcome
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
author sort, tweaks